BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
This is one of the only dish soaps that actually cut through grease! If your anything like me there is nothing worse than greasy pots and pans after washing them. I LOVE dawn and will continue to use this product for years to come!
Shyanne S.
Cullman, AL
Absolutely love dawn! We not only wash our dishes but we have a separate bottle and bathe the dog in it. Helps with fighting the grease on dishes and fleas on dogs haha.
Stephanie T.
Sparta, TN
Dawn is the only dish detergent I will use. It works well on touch grease and stuck on food. My hands dry out every easily when washing dishes, and dawn is the easiest on my skin. Also works wonders on baby bottles and sippy cups!!
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA
Dawn is good ole fashioned reliable soap. Always does the job just as it's supposed to do. It's also nice having this soap around when it comes to pets and fleas as it's safe to use on them and effective in ridding the pests.
jessica c.
I am obsessed! I love Dawn, this is all I use on my dishes. My mom used it and now I use it. There's never been any need to try anything else. I hate grease and this repels it! It's a good deal and there's always coupons in the paper.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Surprisingly enough I never use this product for washing dishes but it is AMAZING for getting stains out of clothes! It has gotten out new stains, old stains, oil stains and every other kind of stain my kids have managed to get.
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Great product! I use Dawn not just for my dishes but for anything from cleaning my windows to even bathing our pets. It beats grease easily compared to other brands and it doesn't take much at all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!
Bety P.
Its obvious that it is a great dish detergent and thats why it has 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. I love the scents and it works really good. Gets the job done and a little amount does a great job.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
This works well to cut through grease that is left on my dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands too badly when I am handwashing my dishes. Overall, this is a good dish soap.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only buy dawn i love it smells great works and dont leave my dishes soapy and the best part is it is a great price i will continue to onky buy dawn for my dish washing needs
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?