BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ellie F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this dish soap. It's gentle, affordable, and gets my dishes clean! I handwash all of my pots and pans and this can get any baked on 'gunk' off of my dishes easily, without needing to soak. Since it's concentrated, I don't have to use as much and I'm not paying for watered down soap.
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
Aren't the basics just the best ! You can not go wrong with Dawn dish soap! Great for washing dishes & cleaning makeup brushes as well! All around great soap ! I will continue to repurchase Dawn dish soap !
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I prefer dawn over many brands of dish liquid. I do not have a dishwasher so all of my dishes are done by hand. I look for a soap that doesn't leave my dishes feeling greasy and eliminated everything that has been stuck on.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I love everything about this dish soap. It's a pretty blue color. I always buy the larger bottle. It tackles grease and dirt with no problem. Fantastic product that gets everything clean and smells good too. Leaves no residue.
ZabrinaMarie B.
Los Lunas, NM
LOve this soap!! I use this for everything!! From washing my hands, washing dishes or to pretreat laundry. If you have a grease stain on an article of clothing, put this on the sain and let it soak for 15 minutes before you throw it in the wash it will get the grease stain right out.
Emily M.
Avon Park, FL
Only soap I will ever buy!! My mom & Grandma both only buy this and i tried to be cheap and buy others but you seriously just waste your money! This is the only soap that cuts through grease on tubbleware, burnt on food, and crusty dishes! A little goes a long way! Best soap in the World
Mickenzy H.
Dawn is just the best when it comes to getting anything super clean. I mean they use it to clean animals after oil spills. I even use it on my laundry when I have a tough to get out greasy spot. Add a little down to the spot, let it sit for a bit, rinse and throw it in the laundry!
Ashley O.
harrison, OH
I love dawn ultra concentrated. The bottle seems to last so long which is good when you have a LOT of dishes to do. The scent is good. Unlike a lot of other brands the soap doesnt leave my hands oily or dry which is great. When i use dawn I dont notice any residue or anything on my dishes.
Hillary S.
Who doesn't love dawn! We use it from the house to the cars down to the animals! It's amazing! And can be purchased everywhere like your local wallmart and comes in bunches of scents! We buy it every time
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
I like Dawn because of the good deed it brings to animals that have needed it such as the oil incident dawn is also good to have at home for the kitchen. We use it as a hand soap and it leaves no bad effect on the skin. It cleans dishes very well, which for the small price you pay is pretty great!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?