BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Meggan W.
Richland, WA
I have tried many detergents for dishes over the years, but always go back to Dawn. I have to say it's the best for removing grease, and not just for your dishes, I have used Dawn to remove grease and oil stains from my kids CLOTHES too! Love this product!
Danielle M.
Colo, IA
Blue Dawn is magical as there is almost nothing that this product cannot clean, while also being gentle on hands. I buy mine in bulk as I use it to clean everything as it works miracles and smells great doing so. I would definitely recommend to everybody.
Taryn B.
Albany, KY
I absolutely love dawn dishing washing liquid.
Dawn gets the dishes clean and also they have some of the best scents. Dawn also get the dirt of you're hands you can use Dawn for anything!
Martha B.
Best stuff around. There is no other substitute. It's effective and works on the most greasy pans. I buy it at Walmart and it's reasonably priced. Never used anything else.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
this is my favorite dishsoap i mean only a couple of bucks and it works wonders. it is tough on grease and cleans my dishes so well it has really helped us with getting our dishes done since we dont have a dishwasher currently. i breaks down tough foods and smells great too
Nash T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little goes a long way. I repurchase this soap on a need to buy basis. I like the scent and the consistency. I feel like the other brands don't last nearly as long as this line of the Dawn product. I will continue to repurchase this product as always.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
Original Dawn dish-washing liquid is the best liquid soap - hands down! It cuts out grease, suds up nicely, and leaves my dishes shiny! I also use it to wash my (outside) windows and car!
Brittney D.
I love, love, love Dawn because it's super soft on my sensitive skin and a bottle lasts forever because you only need a little to wash several dishes. I even wash my makeup brushes in it!
Lee Ann K.
Benton , Ky
No other brand compares to Dawn. I keep several bottles on hand at all times. It is very affordable and I always use a coupon when I purchase it. Most of the time I'm able to get it as cheap as .25 or .50. That is truly a bargain for such a quality product.
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon