BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
I've never used any other dish liquid, my parents ALWAYS used this while I grew up. It not only leaves the dishes clean, they smell nice, and it also helps your hands if you wash your dishes by hand. I will always buy this dish liquid and recommend it to everyone.
Kayla S.
Lincoln
Gets oil and grease off of any dish. Also a great way to get fashion hair colors out of hair without using lightener. Has a pretty basic scent but works amazingly. I use it all the time and will continue to use it. Would recommend to others
Debbie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use dawn on a daily basis. I prefer to hand wash my dishes rather then use the dishwasher. Its great on cutting grease and not leaving a film on my dishes. I also use it on laundry stains such as grease. It works just as good or better then Shout or Spray and Wash.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Powerful dish soap right here! Besides dishes , I use this in my shampooer and it lifts stains no problem . Gets rid of fleas too ! I always have this product ! Good quality !
Ashlee S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy! It really cuts tough grease and gets the job done. A little goes a long way unlike other brands that seem watered down. I would totally recommend Dawn to anyone unsatisfied with their current dish soap.
Patti J.
Westborough
This is a simple, versatile product that really does seem to work for a lot of things.  I was surprised at some of the things it can do, like remove red wine stains.  For the money it's a great value.
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
My favorite dishwashing liquid! This is the only kind that I use for my family! I bought it at Walmart and it is the best I’ve used so far!! Breaks down grease and really gets dishes clean! I’ll definitely be buying this product again!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You have salute Lee cannot be Dawn liquid dishwashing soap. It cuts through the toughest grace and his old standby. It comes in a variety of sense that are nice and it seems to be very easy on your hands. Reasonably priced and easy to find.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
This is the only dish soap brand I will buy. It’s cheap and works very well. The large bottle lasts an extremely long time and I like the unscented version. I never have a problem with cleanliness after hand washing my cups and dishes.
Concepcion T.
Thermal, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dishwasher soap the only one that actually does its job and takes out leftover greese and you only have to put a little on the sponge because it is very bubbly.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back