BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
rebekkka g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
DAWN! My FAVORITE dish washing liquid out. This cleans your dishes so well, all the grease is gone. The price is very affordable. My favorite thing about this product is that it doesn't dry my hands out. The smell on this product is very nice. If you're curious to buy or test it out, do it. I promise you will not regret it. Also the smell Is very nice. No complaints about this brand.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Everyone in my family for as long as I can remember has been using Dawn exclusively. It's cleaning power is in a league of its own, above the rest and no other dish soap can compare or even come close. It saves you money too because usually 1 squirt does the whole job. I've been to other people's homes & washed dishes with the dish soap they had, that was not Dawn & not only did I have to keep adding more dish soap to the sponge, but unlike Dawn those other soaps did not create much of a later, let alone have the cleaning power.
Jenna S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Can’t go wrong with the purchase of Dawn! Put simply, I use this for everything under the sun in my household. Dishes, of course, but I also mix with water in spray bottles and I use as a string remover in my laundry room (best stain remover you will ever try) & also as cleaner for everything in my home, from my countertops to my floors. By far one of best products ever sold!
Emily V.
Chelsea
Blue Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid on the market! I use it daily to wash my dishes, but I also use it to scrub stains out of laundry, and I use it in home made cleaners! It works wonders mixed with baking soda, a touch of vinegar and a few drops of essential oil as a toilet, sink  or shower scrub!
Stephanie s.
Dawn dish soap is one of the most trust brands of soap you could ever buy for your hand washing needs! It's advertised to remove oils and greases and it does just that. Whenever I'm hand washing my dishes, especially the ones with burnt on bits, I never fail to get them spotless. This soap does round around $3-5 dollars give or take but it's completely worth it! My dishes always smell fresh and spotless. I'd recommend this brand to anyone. It is the absolute best!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
We LOVE Dawn Dish Soap! We use this every time we do our dishes. There are ton's of benefits with Dawn dish. First is the scent is always fresh, I've gotten pen ink on my shirts and markers on my shirt and the dish soap took it right out. Amazing! I've tried other dish soaps and laundry detergents and nothing takes ink out of shirts like Dawn Dish Soap does! I'd definitely recommend this product because you can tell that this is a strong dish soap and if it does that, it'll take care of the dirty grime on your dishes.
Heather W.
I use Dawn not only to cut through the grease on washing dishes, but also in the laundry room to remove greasy stains from clothing. Prior to washing my clothes, I check for grease spots and rub a dab of Dawn on any spots before tossing the clothes into the washer. I also use a few drops of Dawn to make my own window cleaner and mix a few drops in my watering can to use on plants to deter insects in the soil as well as to use to mist my plants to kill aphids and spider mites. I have also used it as a non-toxic alternative to traditional bug sprays to spray outside for boxelder bugs. Works great and I feel good about not using toxic chemicals. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Carrie P.
Dawn gets about any stain out! I use it to clean my pots and pans that don't fit into the dishwasher. Dawn comes in handy on really tough clothing stains as well! Also, scrub your dogs and cats with lots of Dawn and the fleas will literally run away and they're much easier to get off your pet. This worked well for a kitten we found outside my friend's house that had an eye infection and a flea infestation. She's almost 1 and doing fantastic! Dawn really helped get rid of her fleas along with a flea comb/tweezers.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Love this dish soap. For me, one dime size amount in my sponge can lather at least 5 dishes at a time. I tried generic brands and non can't stand up to fighting grease than this dish soap. Somethings, I buy the really big bottle so I can have enough to wash my dishes, cups, and silverware. Highly recommended.
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
I am a huge fan of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid. My mom used Dawn when I was a kid and now that I am an adult,  we both use it! It is very effective with its extraordinary cleaning power. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime, yet it is very gentle on your hands and skin. You do not need a lot to get a good lather. Just a few drops will provide a great amount of suds to get your dinner dishes sparkling clean! I highly recommend Dawn Dish soap and I will continue to use now and forever!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?