BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lynnsay B.
Depew, NY
This is the best dish soap ever. It may not smell the prettiest (it smells clean just not like flowers) but it works. I've tried alternatives and nothing cuts the grease quite like Dawn. There's obviously a reason it's the brand they use to clean up after oil spils. It works!
Denise D.
Dawn has so many cleaning options and it is great for cutting grease. I use it on my dishes, add to my water when washing floors and bath my dogs with it. If your dog ever gets fleas, bath them in down they will die immediately. For a great cleaning product it is very gentle.
Ashton M.
Great product! I have been using the same bottle of dawn for over 6 months and i still have half of a bottle left. A little goes a long way with this product! It has a nice sent and its a great price. Especially with how little i have to purchase it. I will always use Dawn :)
Melissa M.
Dawn works great for degreasing dishes and the price is not bad for the quantity. However, it dries out my hands so bad I cannot use it without wearing gloves. I keep it in stock for when I have really dirty dishes but I don't use it often because of what it does to my hands.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
I purchase Dawn Dishwashing Liquid time and time again. It does the best job on dishes, especially anything like pasta sauce or sauce from chicken wings. I mix with Olive Oil to clean my makeup brushes. I also mix an even ratio with vinegar to clean the bathroom shower walls.
Laura H.
Warner Robins, GA
You just can't really beat the original. I love the scent, I love the effectiveness. I use it for multiple purposes from washing dishes to giving my kitten her baths. It super tough on grease and grime but so gentle for my kitten. I keep this in stock in my house permanently.
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
This is my every day dish soap I use. I probably like the scents of others more but I feel like this one simply works better than the other ones. I like the scent though. It works great and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I would repurchase and have numerous times.
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
Dawn does a great job getting my dishes clean, even the hard to remove stuff. I bought it at Costco because with a family of 5, there's lots of dishes to wash. I need a diswashing soap that works really well and is affordable. It's definitely a product I will continue to use.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I use this dawn for EVERYTHING. It's a great pre-treat for laundry (3 parts peroxide to 1 part dawn), I use it as a shower cleaner (10 parts vinegar to 1 part dawn) and of course for dishes. A little goes a long way. I have used this for years and won't use another detergent.
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
We use no other dish soap because this is the best for multiple uses. It's cleaning power and concentration is unparalleled. It also makes for an excellent flea tratment for pets and home. That function is vital to our household. It lasts much longer than cheaper dish soaps.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?