BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
The only dish soap I would ever use because its very tough on grease and not too harsh on my hands. I get a big jug and itll last me at least 3-5 months depends on how much cooking  I do. It taste all of the grease away from anything. Will always be buying this and so should everyone else.
Necy S.
This is the only liquid dish soap that we always buy at the store. It does work and washes lots of dishes in just 1 squirt. Fantastically work great of any greases. My husband loves to use this every after he does some car work that involves greasiness. Great product that my family been using.
Montana S.
Winnfield, LA
Wanting to get a clean fresh dish? That's not a problem. Wanting to getd a clean fresh dog? That's not a problem either. Wanting to get a clean free stain? Also that's not a problem either. Dish detergent, dog soap, and stain remover all in one. What's not to love about that?
Xunaxi L.
S San Fran, CA
It smells amazing and fights off grease like no other dish soap. Before this I used some other brand I can not remember the name and I always had to add a little bit of bleach to make sure it took the grease off my dishes. With Dawn though I never had to do that again. I strongly recommend it!
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Awesome detergent just be sure you don't accidentally pick up the non concentrated it does not make suds well! The concentrated is awesome though easy on the hands very effective and I purchase it every time!
Yesenia G.
This is great for use and can be use for just about anything. It's super effective and the price range is not expensive. I like this Soap as well as Palmolive. :)
Elizabeth N.
Riverside, CA
This is a miracle soap, it seems to clean everything and its very effective getting grease stains out of almost everything!!  It's the only detergent I keep in my kitchen.  Cons: it's a bit pricey but well worth it and I recommend to everyone especially with grease related questions.
Amy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Dawn dish detergent to clean the dishes I hand wash. Dawn manages my greasy dishes the first time so I don't need to rewash or rinse repeatedly. If I have casserole dishes or pans that need a little extra attention, I soak them in hot water and Dawn and am able to clean them completely.
Candy R.
I love dawn . I buy it all the times , the good thing is that you don't need to add a lot of soap so you save up a lot. Especially for the price , it isn't pricey at all in my opinion since it works amazing . The scent is very fresh ! I would buy again , once my dishwashing liquid runs out .
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I've been using dawn dish soap for as long as I can remember! I love all the scents that it comes in. Super affordable and it always leaves my dishes super clean! I always stay stocked up on it and would highly recommend it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?