BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Carrie H.
Prattville, AL
Best soap to use when hand washing dishes. I can squirt a about a tablespoon full in a pan, let sit a couple minutes, and everything that was stuck comes off completely.
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I have always used Dawn dish soap. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to Dawn. My husband washes our vehicles with it and it makes them shine like new. I even use it to bath my dog and it makes her coat so shiny and smelling good. I will never switch to anything else. I am a very loyal customer to Dawn.
Brandy  M.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love dawn. I always used it growing up in my parents house and now use it in my own home. It is effective on grease and has a nice scent. It foams up nicely so you don't have to use a bunch to get something clean
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR
Dawn liquid dish soap is the only dish soap I will buy. I notice that the blue one is the most reliable. Even the greasiest of dishes don't stand a chance against the mighty blue dawn dish soap. I will never buy another dish soap.
Lupe A.
Armona, CA
This works great only dishwasher soap I purchase since I've tried it, which was about two years ago. Works great with grease/oil from pans. Another thing is you just need a little bit to get the job done, unlike other products.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Not only does this get almost everything off my dishes, it also helps when my husband has washed and dried chapstick in our clothes. Put some on a shirt and scrub it in pop it back in the washer, then good as new.....works great!!!
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this soap. A little goes a long way. I wash my dishes with this and I love how the smell isn't over powering . It's also gentle enough to wash my make up brushes .
jessica c.
I am obsessed! I love Dawn, this is all I use on my dishes. My mom used it and now I use it. There's never been any need to try anything else. I hate grease and this repels it! It's a good deal and there's always coupons in the paper.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Dawn is probably one of my favorite soaps, not only to wash dishes but I also use it to help clean the carpets, couches, and clothes! We also use it on our pup when we give her a bath and it always helps protect her from fleas.
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I've been a bargain shopper for a while, and I've tried A LOT, and I mean A LOT of different soaps for both my hands and dishes. There are so many different formulas that can be used to always get your desired result. Soaps that smell good, soften your hands, and tough to clean your dishes. Great product all around.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?