BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Indri D.
The best dish soap ever. Hands down, clean the best my dishes are spotless, greasiness is gone just 1 second. This is also multipurpose, if you have a pen stain, this is the best solutions, put a small amount of dawn and try to hand wash it it'll be disappear. Also perfect to wash your makeup brushes
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Always gets my dishes spotless and never leaves my hands dry and cracked. Also does not have an odor that lingers into dishes and/or food. Also doubles great as a good dog shampoo!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Jennifer T.
North Judson, IN
This is my favorite dish soap. it works well to get rid of the grease, as well as cleaning my husbands greasy hands. We even use it to  bathe the dogs!  You don't have to use very much soap at all to get a great suds! Nothing com pares to Dawn b lue! We even use it at the bakery I work at!
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I've tried so many different dish soaps, but none even come close to being as good as Dawn is. It smells nice and clean; it suds up great; a little bit goes a long way. It's affordable, and I can always get it at my local dollar store or grocery store. My go to dish soap, and I will always repurchase.
Danielle S.
Weirton, WV
This is the ONLY dishwash that stays in our household there's nothing else out there like it. I often leave my dishes soak in this soap for a little while until i get around to doing the dishes and it just gets every last thing off of all my plates, dishes, cups, silverware, etc. Why buy anything else.
Angela L.
Portland, OR
Dawn is the best liquid dishwashing soap. You only need a very small amount to wash a full sink of dishes! You don't need to soak your pots and pans overnight, you only need to let the dawn sit on for 5-7 minutes to do the equivalent of this! This soap is gentle on your skin yet hard on food! Love it!
Stephanie W.
Obviously great for doing dishes but there are so many other uses for this product. My favorite is making a 50/50 solution of this and distilled white vinegar then put it in a scrub wand and keep it in every shower/tub to clean.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Best of the best. It keeps my dishes clean, a small amount goes a long way. I use the dishwasher mostly but still need to hand wash some items, and my bottle literally lasts me eternity. I also love that they help and save animals from oil spills. Will definitely be the only brand of dish soap I buy!
Crystal F.
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. My favorite is the green antibacterial kind. It works better than any other dish soap at removing tough, caked on grease, food, and dirt. It's not harsh on sensitive hands, smells great, and doesn't leave behind any sort of smell. Dawn leaves your dishes spotless!
Heather C.
Hardy
We absolutely love Dawn dish liquid. This is the only kind we buy. Great for washing pots, pans, bottles, and sippy cups. We will never buy another kind. Price is always affordable. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?