BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?167 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Martha B.
Best stuff around. There is no other substitute. It's effective and works on the most greasy pans. I buy it at Walmart and it's reasonably priced. Never used anything else.
alexandra b.
Niles, OH
I love dawn!!! Not only is it affordable but it works amazingly. You barely have to use any for a whole sink load of dishes so it lasts longer, and when its almost empty I fill the bottle with water and have another bottle to use that cleans just as well.
Kay G.
Ironton, OH
I use this dishwashing liquid for more than just dishwashing. I use it for different cleaning projects, as well. It has a very pleasant scent and I bought it at WalMart. It is very affordable and very effective. I would recommend this product to everyone.
lily C.
This is the only dishwashing soap I will use. It gets dishes clean. I also use it to get stains out of clothes and it works on almost every stain I have ever had. I love this soap. I buy it every time. It is a great value for the amazing job that it does.
Valaree H.
Lufkin, TX
If blue dawn won't get it clean nothing will. It gets rid of grease and oil while still being gentle and good for the environment. It's the only dish soap I use. It can be used anywhere from your dishes to your pets. I won't even try another dish soaps.
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Emily L.
Im obsessed with Dawn, because i like the original scent and that the soap itself lasts forever, also I use it on my dog when he gets overly dirty from hiking. And this soap works wonders.
Christine H.
Jeannette, PA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! This is the only dish soap I will buy and use, I think I've been using it for over 10 years, and I haven't switched or changed once from this brand, I buy it in bulk from Sam's club.It cleans oil and grease like no other dish soap, it smells great, I always buy the blue color. It's also great for removing oil stains from clothes.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn!!! It is one of my favorite dish soaps on the market, they come in wonderful scents and defiantly do some major cleaning. It is an excellent price and I buy every time I run out! I recommend
Alyssa M.
Hesperia, CA
Dawn is exellent on OIL STAINS!  Dawn dish soap and some warm water gets them right out! I usually buy the product at Walmart, target, etc. def. effective. The scents are all great, but the original is the best. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?