BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
Lauren W.
The best. I always buy Dawn dish detergent. Great scent. Great value. Does the best job. Just a fantastic product overall. Usually get it from Kroger. I always recommend Dawn!
Reese R.
Katy, TX
I love Dawn! I love that there are normally coupons and sales to go with it also. They have big bottles and small bottles and all different smells. Just love Dawn dish soap!
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL
Dawn is the only Dish Soap I will use. It is a great product for a great price. I use Dawn every single day. Not only does it clean dishes, it can get stains out of clothing.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I feel Dawn is the only dish liquid that truely deep cleans and sanitizes my dishes. I also love that I can soak my grimmy pots and pans with Dawn and they come out spotless.
angie h.
Dover, NC
cant beat the original! this is by far my favorite soap, i literally will not buy any other type of dish soap. gets dishes super clean and an added bonus, if your dog/cat has fleas you can wash them in this and the fleas will be gone ;)
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only dish soap I buy & have been buying for many years. Not only does it do an awesome job on your greasy dishes but it will kill fleas when used as pet shampoo.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Dawn is an amazing multi use product and a company. Always affordable & dependable! My #1 go to for MULTIPLE uses around my home and family! Great for the environment!! Kudos!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Dawn Original Dishwashing Liquid can be used for many things! It's gentle on your hands if washing dishes. If you have pets and live in a warm environment when you bath them use Dawn Original and it will kill all fleas and gentle on the pet.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
Dawn always last me! It's very much worth the purchase, and not too harsh. The smell is amazing and it cleans very well. I'm never disappointed and I love the different kinds.
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?