BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
The other brands just do not compare, I use this product for some many other uses in addition to dishes,.it gets stains out, is great for fleas on cats, cleans house plants without harming them, lifts hair color, so many more for any of my fellow Pinterest addicts just look up this on there and you will be glad that you did.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
All we use!!!! The best gets rid of all the grease ! And cleans so good! I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them so clean!!!!!! I don't use nothing but dawn!
Victoria M.
Seymour, TN
This is great for those hard & caked on foods but it's also wonderful around the house. If our dogs are extra dirty or have been itching, blue Dawn does the trick every time. Great smell, reliable product and a must have for the home.
Melinda R.
Bronx, NY
Cleans the dishes well, gets all of the stains out and has a natural scent! I prefer this kind because some other dish washing soaps with a heavy scent give me a headache.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
YES~ I always buy Dawn. Currently, I've been obsessed with their Pomegranate brand. Not only do I use it for my dishes but (rarely) I would use it on my pets if there is any flea infestation; Rarely because they don't get much fleas.
Ashley S.
Dawn is definitely the best dish washing soap. I gets the dishes very clean. I like that theres not really a scent to it. You could buy it anywhere. And lets face it, if it can clean grease off of baby duckies it has to be great.
Colin E.
Snow Hill, MD
Dawn Platinum (power of an overnight soak in 5 min) is hands down the most amazing dish soap ever. No more greasy dishes, no more scrubbing your dishes to death! Just squirt some soap and viola! Also try dawn with Olay hand renewal!
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
I have to buy this in bulk because I use it with everything! Mix it with vinegar and I can just about use it for everything! I love using the mixure in my showers the most.
Antonietta M.
Edinburg, TX
This dish soap is the best! It does last a long time because just with a little drop of soap, you can clean a whole bunch compared to the other brands. I also use this to shower my dogs when they have fleas. It really does kill fleas!
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite soap. Not only does it smell great but a tiny bit goes such a long way! I love how quickly it takes out the greasy feeling on dishes or your hands too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?