BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Katie S.
Mangham, LA
The Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid gets rid of all grease off pots and pans. This is the only soap I'll ever use for washing my dishes. I've never had a bad experience therefore there are only pros and no cons with this product!
Laura W.
This is an all around great product. It is great at cleaning​ dishes. But it is also great at removing many types of stains from your clothes. You can also mix with vinegar or peroxide to make great household cleaners. Vinegar and Dawn are great for cleaning soap scum from tubs and showers. Find recipes on Pinterest.
Elizabeth F.
Massillon , Oh
Dawn original is the only one I've ever used, if it works I don't see a need to change it up! It's soft on the skins and I have sensitive skin and I love that they donate a portion to wild life! I've used it on my fur baby's many times and I've saved quite a few kittens from flea infestation that we're strays with it!
Nichol H.
Augusta, GA
For someone like myself who is always cooking and baking Dawn saves me so much time from scrubbing. If i cook something that sticks in the pan a little dawn and hot water goes a long way. I can let it sit for 10 min and it washes away as if nothing was ever there before. It saves me so much time and elbow grease.
Jazmine R.
Conway, SC
Dawn dish soap has always been the dish soap I've always used. It's hard on grease and always makes my hands feel soft. I usually prefer to get the one with the animals on the picture since proceeds go to helping them in hazardous situations like when they are covered in oil. Hard on stains, but soft on skin and fur.
Chelsey M.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the best dish soap for dishes. It takes all the hard food that gets stuff off and works wonders. I love the packaging and it is a great price for what you are getting. I prefer this product over any other dish soap. I have recommended it to my soon to be in-laws and this is all she uses now in the kitchen.
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
This is the only dish soap I use. The first thing I love is that they take care of wild life!! Score on that! Safe and easy to use on animals. When it comes to dish washing I fricken love it!! Cuts grease life a knife through butter. Great product
Mary N Gil R.
visalia, CA
I love Dawn my mom has been using it for years and so have I. I love how thick the soap is and how you dont have to use a ton of it. I usually purchase a twin pack at Walmart or Costco. I prefer the original blue one but they have many scents which all smell fantastic. Great value totally would recommend to others
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
I love this soap. I use this to wash my dishes and baby bottles. It's a great product. This is the only brand of soap I use to wash my dishes. It smells good. Leaves my dishes squeaky clean. I totally recommend this product.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Mega Parent Expert
The only brand you should be buying for your dishes. It cost more than most brands but definitely worth it. With the concentrated one you only need a little bit unlike other brands which you have to use half the bottle. It is the best for cleaning anything greasy or oily. This is another must have product at home.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?