BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Martha B.
Best stuff around. There is no other substitute. It's effective and works on the most greasy pans. I buy it at Walmart and it's reasonably priced. Never used anything else.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
Original scent blue Dawn is my favorite dish soap. We have used it for doing dishes, removing grease stains from clothes and for washing our chickens for 4-H shows. (yes, you read that right... it removes mites and rinses very clean from their feathers!)
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,051 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is great the wildlife use it on animals and it's great to wash dishes with too the ultra means you don't have to uses as much I would definitely recommend it
Nash T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little goes a long way. I repurchase this soap on a need to buy basis. I like the scent and the consistency. I feel like the other brands don't last nearly as long as this line of the Dawn product. I will continue to repurchase this product as always.
Tanya D.
This is the only dish liquid we will use in our house. We don't own a dishwasher, so everything is washed by hand....so we go through a lot of dish liquid! This bottle will last us so much longer and do a much better job than any other brand we've tried.
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Kay G.
Ironton, OH
I use this dishwashing liquid for more than just dishwashing. I use it for different cleaning projects, as well. It has a very pleasant scent and I bought it at WalMart. It is very affordable and very effective. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Danielle M.
Colo, IA
Blue Dawn is magical as there is almost nothing that this product cannot clean, while also being gentle on hands. I buy mine in bulk as I use it to clean everything as it works miracles and smells great doing so. I would definitely recommend to everybody.
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
This soap is pretty good when my dish washing detergent fails me its always here and it just makes the dishes smell feel and look so clean its amazing and a real life saver i picked this bad boy up at target and i will defiantly buy it again next time.
Hailey L.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is great. My mom has used this product for years, and she suggested it to me when I moved away to college. There is a lot in the bottle, so you definitely get your money's worth. I would definitely purchase this product over and over again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon