BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amanda K.
I love Dawn. It always gets my dishes clean and doesn't leave a nasty residue. I even use this soap to give my dog a bath. It doesn't dry out her skin or cause a reaction. I would recommend this product to others.
Jenn P.
Marinette, WI
The original Dawn dish soap has been my go to for as long as I can remember. It works the best on our dishes and has a ton of other uses. (We pre-soak laundry stains, scrubbed the deck, etc.) We love this stuff. My mom used it forever, and I learned from her. Some day my kids will use it too!
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
This is my favorite dish soap.  For some reason it seems to work better than all of the other brands.  This is a brand that I know and trust too which allows me to buy is over and over.  The smell of the product is nice too.  I normally purchase mine at my local Walmart.
Jessica L.
Brandon, FL
Dawn liquid dish soap is a staple cleaning product in my home. The value is affordable and majority of the time you're able to find a coupon to lower the cost even more. The dish soap is very effective and leaves your dishes squeaky clean. I will defiantly continue buying this product again.
Nikki L.
Bohemia, NY
ABSOULETLY LOVE THIS! Dawn is like the magic soap. I use it to wash my makeup brushes, my dishes, my dog (it was actually recommended). I cannot believe that anyone would use anything else. The smell is perfect the texture does not dry out your hands. I will NEVER purchase any other soaps.
Kourtney C.
Gets stubborn food off of dishes with ease! I recently had a bowl caked with melted mashmallows. I filled it with water and a few drops of dawn and the soap had it clean in minutes! Feels nice on hands as well!
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only dish soap I buy. I have tried other ones from Dawn but this one seems to work better. It also last longer. I buy it buy the gallon and it usually last me 2-3 times longer then the others. I pay roughly $9 for it, even though there's one for about $4 (which I use more of), I still buy this one.
Darah M.
The only dish soap my household uses. It takes grease out real easily. I also like to get the antibacterial green one. A little bit of the product goes a long way. I haven't been happy with any other dish soap.
Thea B.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite dish cleaner leaves there hands smooth and soft not drying and sticky. Plus I love the smell and helps take nasty grease of quickly with out using hot water or tissue to wipe of extra grease of pans or dishes
Sharon J.
Branford, FL
When comes to dishwashing liquid you just can,t get a bette product than Dawn Ultra cutting  grease is what it does best,takes less dishwashing liquid,,afforable and a great value,,a little Dawn Ultra goes a long way.I would recommed to all my friends and family.Is just a very good product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?