BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
This is one of the best dishwashing soaps ever and it gets your dishes really clean and get hard food off real y good and keeps them really shined and I love the way it smells so good everyone should try it you won't be disappointed
Melinda R.
Bronx, NY
Cleans the dishes well, gets all of the stains out and has a natural scent! I prefer this kind because some other dish washing soaps with a heavy scent give me a headache.
Cindy V.
Love this soap! There are other scents that are great too but everyone should try this soap. It's a good price and you can buy it anywhere. I usually get mine at Target. It gets the job done for a great prices. I would recommend it.
Basi A.
I love their ideas. They help animals and the product really works on dishes. My dog had an intense allergic to a topical flea medicine and the vet said to use brand name dawn. It immediately gave her relief. I'm thankful for dawn!
Erin M.
This is the only dish soap I clean my bottles and kids sippy cups with. Been using it since I was a kid and kept with it due to its mild smell and amazing cleaning power..
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorites to use. If I ever have anything greasy or food stuck on a pan, I use a drop or two of these plus hot water and let it soak. It comes right off!
Angie H.
Carrollton, GA
Dawn is BY FAR the best dish detergent I've ever used! It is so helpful for so many other uses as well. In addition to dishes, we use Dawn to bath our pets on occasion and I always use Dawn to help with any degreasing job I have.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
Original Dawn dish detergent not only cleans dishes but has a multitude of great uses. It works great mixed with borax to remove stains in laundry. We also used it to get rid of fleas once when our cat brought them into our home.
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
I love the dawn power clean. I have a terrible habit of cooking supper and leaving the pots and pans sitting on the stove top until the next night. However, I have NEVER had a problem getting stuck on gunk off while using this product.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite soap. Not only does it smell great but a tiny bit goes such a long way! I love how quickly it takes out the greasy feeling on dishes or your hands too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?