BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Fabulous multi use product! I use it to pre treat stains on laundry (including my 9 month olds clothes), they come out looking brand new! I also use it to wash the car, make a home made all purpose cleaner, remove carpet stains...the possibilities are endless! This is the only brand of dish soap we use in our home now!
Janet D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Over the years being a single mother I have tried NUMEROUS brands of dish soap, but nothing compares to Dawn. My grandmother always swore by it. Every time I smell Dawn it brings back memories of her. It cleans dishes better than any other other brand. It cuts through grease the best, even in cold water. I just love everything about it.
Teresa R.
This is my personal favorite dish soap. it has a decent scent to it, a fresh and clean crisp scent. It is super tough on grease! You can also use it on your clothes to get some stains out. I'm just not quiet sure if the other scents of dawn are as good, or if they are just for scents?This is a review and a question all in one,
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My all time favorite dish soap.  My granny used it and my mom as well.  To me its the only soap that gets my dishes the cleanest. I buy mine either at Walmart or Dollar General. The smell is amazing.  It is def a repurchase for me.  The price is not bad at all and you can usually find a coupon for it.
Amanda J.
It's Dawn! What more is there to say? I've used this to wash dishes, get stains out of laundry, wash product build up out of my hair and more. I absolutely love Dawn and how gentle, but effective, it is. No other brand competes!!
Jackie S.
This stuff is the best. I've used it since it was released in the marketplace. Not only does it clean my dishes, but I use a combination of Dawn and white vinegar in a scrubber to clean my shower. It also works well to remove greasy stains from clothes and towels. It's still at a good price point, so for the buck, you just can't beat good ole Dawn
Christine K.
Fults, IL
I don't just use this dish soap on my dishes. If I have a grease stain on a piece of clothing, have paint brushes to clean or a car to wash... this is my go to. It isn't harsh, doesn't have any awful scents and gets the job done. This is the only laundry soap I buy. It is not overly prices and can be purchase almost anywhere.
MINA P.
North Hills, CA
I like this dish soap it works well and smells good. It does not leave hands feeling soft though so if you're looking for something that makes your hands feel soft after you wash the dishes this is not the product for you. However it does the job getting rid of grease and making your plates and dishware look fantastic
Melissa A.
Duncanville, TX
I have been a long time dawn user. A little goes a long way. The scent is clean and fresh. It cuts through grease better than any other dish soap. I always purchase dawn at Walmart. I would totally recommend this to everyone!!!
Yaire M.
Doesn't make it way better than the others but really nice the best soap that you could get. Also I honestly use it as shampoo which works as well. In fact make your hair less greasy and washes any oily look, and no it doesn't dry out your hair ! Don't use it many times as a shampoo do I don't think it's that's healthy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?