BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Love it, one of the best dishwashing soaps out there. You know for sure that your dishes are clean when using dawn and you don't have to use a lot of soap to clean a sink full of dishes.
Courtney K.
Whitewater, WI
Dawn dish soap in my opinion works the best. I like most of the scents they sell. My dishes always come out very clean. Dawn gets rid of grease and food that is really stuck to the pan.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
This is the only dish soap I buy! Not only because it's wonderful soap but because of the many many other things it can be used for. My dad works as a coal miner and uses it after work for a body wash. I also use it on my dogs to kill fleas! It's great stuff.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I love this dish soap it's strong yet still somehow gentle. I've used this to even remove semi permanent hair color from my hair much quicker than any shampoo by shampooing multiple times with dawn blue dish soap. It's also very good on dishes, too lol
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
Out of all the dish detergents there are this is my fave. I typically buy from Walmart but will pick it up anywhere if needed. It's reasonably priced and can use it for more than the dishes.
Jenna C.
Cecilia, KY
We use a ton of dawn around our house. I love the way it cleans our dishes and my husband has even started using it as a body wash in the shower to cut the grease since he is a mechanic.
amy s.
Vernon, NY
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a must in my home! I use it for so much more than dishes. It's great at taking just about any stain out of clothes. I also use it to clean my shower as was recommended by the manufacturer of my shower unit. Love this product!
Michelle W.
Flat Rock, MI
I have finally come to the point where I don't even buy any other kind of dish soap. Dawn original blue is great for so many uses. I use it to wash my windows, I keep it in a sponge wand to clean my shower, my camper, my siding; the list goes on and on.
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This is hands down the best dish washing liquid ever. You can use it for just about anything. The price point it slightly higher than other liquids but it is definitely worth every penny.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?