BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Beatriz S.
I really like this dish detergent. I buy at Costco and it last me a long time because it is so thick. Anytime any of my kids dirty any of their clothes with food grease I use a trick my mom gave me. I put some dawn on it and hand wash the area and absolutely no grease stain. So it's not only good for dishes but as a spot treatment lol
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
I have tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one I will ever use regularly. It cleans great, very soapy, and tough on grim. Plus it comes in a lot of different types. I personal like the regular but the green apple is great too.
Elana G.
I use this dish soap for everything. I not only clean dished with this soap but I wash my hands, get stains out of carpet, make my own makeup brush cleaner, and more. This is a very versatile product. It is my go to when it comes to dish soap.
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
The only dish soap I will buy. I use it for so many different things. It can be mixed with a lot of other items to make super cleaners at home, its great on grease, and can be used to get stains out of clothes if done quickly after a spill.
Leezette F.
Clearwater, FL
Dawn is must have in my home! It definitely cuts grease and cleans just about everything. It smells great too. If is effective on those stubborn pots and pans. I love to shop at Target for my cleaning supplies. I recommend it to everyone
Jen D.
My go to and must have item. I use this for everything. Tough enough to fight through stuck on grease and gentle enough to use as a stain remover for my newborns clothes. This is a staple in my house hold and I enjoy the fresh clean scent.
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
A little goes a long way with this dish soap! With frequent hand washing, one little bottle really lasts. Great classic scent, and a benefit for wildlife effected by oil spills.
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I've been using this brand of dish washing detergent for YEARS1 Sometimes for extra cleanness I add a little Clorox Bleach. After I use DAWN it does cause my fingers to become ashy/dry, but it serves its purpose and get the job done. 10/10
Brittany P.
Honestly you can use this product for a numerous amount of things, I use it for laundry to help get out stains, and I use it to clean my make up brushes and gets the job done!
Brenda a.
I LOVE dawn best dish soap ever it takes all the mix smells left behind . Takes all the fat out I even use it with my clothes when I have a stain and it works best product ever
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?