BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Josh C.
Buckhorn, KY
By far the best dishwashing liquid on the market in my opinion! Others may say otherwise but this is just me personally! Love the smell of the original and I always buy the refill size at Walmart because you can never have too much!
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
The other brands just do not compare, I use this product for some many other uses in addition to dishes,.it gets stains out, is great for fleas on cats, cleans house plants without harming them, lifts hair color, so many more for any of my fellow Pinterest addicts just look up this on there and you will be glad that you did.
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
Victoria M.
Seymour, TN
This is great for those hard & caked on foods but it's also wonderful around the house. If our dogs are extra dirty or have been itching, blue Dawn does the trick every time. Great smell, reliable product and a must have for the home.
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Nothing else to be said Dawn blue wins hands down. It has so many uses other than dishes. Mixing with vinegar for cleaning floors and tubs. It's the go to brand I swear by.
Angel B.
Dawn has always been my favorite dishsoap. This is super concentrated. One or two drops is all I need in a sink full of warm water. I use it to clean my entire kitchen, get stains out of clothes, and even clean my sliding glass doors.
Christy B.
Love this product. It does exactly what it is meant to do without leaving a perfume smell on any of the dishes. Also, a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months.
Colin E.
Snow Hill, MD
Dawn Platinum (power of an overnight soak in 5 min) is hands down the most amazing dish soap ever. No more greasy dishes, no more scrubbing your dishes to death! Just squirt some soap and viola! Also try dawn with Olay hand renewal!
Melinda R.
Bronx, NY
Cleans the dishes well, gets all of the stains out and has a natural scent! I prefer this kind because some other dish washing soaps with a heavy scent give me a headache.
Antonietta M.
Edinburg, TX
This dish soap is the best! It does last a long time because just with a little drop of soap, you can clean a whole bunch compared to the other brands. I also use this to shower my dogs when they have fleas. It really does kill fleas!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?