BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Katie T.
Abilene, TX
This was my mom's go to, and now it is my go to. I love that it works on dishes, dogs, and for other basic cleaning. My go to home cleaner is dawn, vinegar and warm water.
Antonietta M.
Edinburg, TX
This dish soap is the best! It does last a long time because just with a little drop of soap, you can clean a whole bunch compared to the other brands. I also use this to shower my dogs when they have fleas. It really does kill fleas!
Cindy V.
Love this soap! There are other scents that are great too but everyone should try this soap. It's a good price and you can buy it anywhere. I usually get mine at Target. It gets the job done for a great prices. I would recommend it.
Kisha Z.
Love this! Works great for the kitchen and bathroom. A great added bonus is this kind( the regular blue dawn dish soap) kills fleas so I always add a little to the bath when bathing my dog. A trick I learned working in the vet field.
afu t.
Waianae, HI
This is the only dishwashing liquid we use in our home and we never get tired of it 😍 this is my all time fav for cleaning supplies add a little baking sofa & vinegar and you can clean everything from showers to ovens you name it ❤️
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This soap is great when used t wash dishes. Dawn is so concentrated that a quarter size of it go a long way. Dawn also is great for getting out tough grease spots and for soaking scorched pans overnight. Very great quality dish soap!
Angie H.
Carrollton, GA
Dawn is BY FAR the best dish detergent I've ever used! It is so helpful for so many other uses as well. In addition to dishes, we use Dawn to bath our pets on occasion and I always use Dawn to help with any degreasing job I have.
Tamera D.
Asher, OK
I have tried many other brands over the years and it seems to suds the best As well as cutting the grease . My only concern is how strong it is to breath in while doing dishes or using it seems to have gotten stronger over the years but it is always my first choice in performance
Shannon r.
Arlington, Tx
Not only does this clean the messiest of messes but they donate to wildlife with each purchase. I ONLY use this dish washing product & I have 3 small children. I know that everything is clean & perfect when I give dishes to my kids
Melinda J.
Aubrey, TX
I love this soap for everything! I use it to clean my makeup brushes and tools, to wash dishes, and some house cleaning. It lathers enough with just a small amount and it smells great. Also antibacterial! I purchase mine from Amazon.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?