BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Jazmin E.
I've been using Dawn for years. Even though they have tons of great scents I tend to stick to the original. I also use it for cleaning my shower! Combine it with some vinegar and you have the most effective and cheapest shower cleaner ever!
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
The only brand of soap I will buy. other brands need a lot of soap to wash with, this one only needs a drop or two. we like to give our dogs a bath with it also. takes off all the oil from their fur. highly recommend it for washing pets!
Kari N.
Basic blue Dawn is the best dish soap made. I even keep a small bottle in my laundry room for grease spots on clothes. A little bit of Dawn, scrub it with a clean toothbrush & it gets out all grease spots, even if it's been washed & dried!
Alex H.
Best soap to use. You don't have to constantly pour more on the sponge. Great to use when taking any heavy sauce off. Just dab a bit at the bottom and put a smidge of hot water.
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
I have tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one I will ever use regularly. It cleans great, very soapy, and tough on grim. Plus it comes in a lot of different types. I personal like the regular but the green apple is great too.
Raven A.
Of course it has 5 stars! Miracle In a bottle! I've tried several other brands and always come back to this one. Not only is it good for your dishes but great for your dog too!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
The only dish soap I will buy. I use it for so many different things. It can be mixed with a lot of other items to make super cleaners at home, its great on grease, and can be used to get stains out of clothes if done quickly after a spill.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
This is the only dish soap I ever buy. Basic, affordable, and tough on any residue! I even bath my dog with it to remove any mud or dirt. It's going down in my family tradition!
Joanne K.
Saginaw, MN
Not only does this clean my greasy pans quickly and effectively, it cleans my boyfriend's hands well after working on his cars. I'm extremely impressed with this product...as other, cheaper brands wouldn't break the grease like this one does!
Beatriz S.
I really like this dish detergent. I buy at Costco and it last me a long time because it is so thick. Anytime any of my kids dirty any of their clothes with food grease I use a trick my mom gave me. I put some dawn on it and hand wash the area and absolutely no grease stain. So it's not only good for dishes but as a spot treatment lol
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?