BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Nicole F.
Phoenix, MD
Dawn really is great on grease and grime. This soap helps me clean anything. In combination with my steel wool pad, I can clean anything in the sink. Worth the money. I got a huge container from Sam's Club last year, and it's lasted me... well over a year! And I hand wash my dishes. I don't have to use a lot of it. Great product.
rebecca c.
Warren
Honestly I do not buy any other liquid dish detergent other than dawn. Nothing cuts grease like it does. I used to clean the outside of our house, it's great for removing mold and cleaning siding. I will mix it with white vinegar to clean my bathroom and other areas in my home and to also clean my walls, really almost everything .
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I use Dawn on everything. To bath the dogs, to wash the dishes, clean the carpets, wash down the walls, to get stains out. The list is endless. I love having a product that is so mutli used. The price is great and it works amazing.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I like using this for really hard and stuck on foods. I like to grab this soap in little spray bottles with water and and some like fabuloso and oh man i use this to clean about everything. I use that combo for my dogs cage and boy it makes it smell so clean.  this soap is very strong so use a little bit because if not oh man.
Stephany F.
me encanta lavar los platos con este producto, huele rico y quita la grasa con solo un poco, es mi preferido lavar los trastes, en mi país lo puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado, considero que tiene un muy buen precio para la calidad que te brinda. lo recomiendo 100%
Janie T.
Porter , TX
The only dish detergent i buy. I works great to remove greas off any dirty dishes and even surfaces. It can even help to get rid of fleas on dogs and cats. Make a soapy concoction lather up your per head to tail leave it on them for about 10-15 min to suffocate the fleas then wash them off all the fleas should be dead.
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
I have tried many dish soaps, and I always come back to good old original blue Dawn! A little goes a long way, and it doesn't dry out my hands! The cleaning power is great, and also helps when soaking baked on food to make it easily come off. I also used this in wildlife rehab, and it's great for getting nasty things off of wildlife!
Jennifer O.
Nappanee
Dawn dish soap is the only brand I will use. I have tried others and Dawn is hands down the best. You can buy cheaper but use a whole bottle for one sink full of dishes.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
This is fantastic dish soap. It is the best at getting grease off my pots and pans. I never buy anything else. It may cost a little more then store brand but it is worth it. I love the way it smell! So clean. I almost always buy the original blue one. I find that I don't use my dish washer as much because Dawn gets my dishes so clean
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap is great because it gets rid of all the bad smells of the food in the sink. It's effective and removes all the horrible stains in a few brushes leaving the items clean and even with a glow! It also smells great getting rid of all the bad smells! Another pro for me is how it leaves your hands with great softness!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?