BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Dawn is my family's go to dishwashing liquid. You get a good quality for a reasonable price. Many different size bottles available, but the regular sized bottle goes a long way.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
The only brand of soap I will buy. other brands need a lot of soap to wash with, this one only needs a drop or two. we like to give our dogs a bath with it also. takes off all the oil from their fur. highly recommend it for washing pets!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've used dawn for years. When I rescue kittens and puppies that have been abandoned, I'll use dawn to help bathe them and remove and fleas that they may have. It's safe for their sensitive skin and it does help get rid of the majority of fleas.
Raven A.
Of course it has 5 stars! Miracle In a bottle! I've tried several other brands and always come back to this one. Not only is it good for your dishes but great for your dog too!
Carol M.
The original blue formula is the best. It is readily available at most supermarkets for a very reasonable price. It is the best degreaser that I have used for anything from dishes to removing oily stains on clothing. I use it regularly!
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I've been using this brand of dish washing detergent for YEARS1 Sometimes for extra cleanness I add a little Clorox Bleach. After I use DAWN it does cause my fingers to become ashy/dry, but it serves its purpose and get the job done. 10/10
Diane L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I used to hate washing the dishes as it would make my skin so dry. Then I found Dawn dishwashing liquid and not only does it clean the greasiest of dishes it keeps my hands feeling soft. I would recommend this dishwashing liquid for sure.
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC
I grew up with my mom using this soap! I have always bought the original blue, and I love how its so tough on grease! There are so many uses for this...I use it to make my homemade granite counter top cleaner, put some in with hot water to soak tough dishes, & we also use it to bath our dogs because its great for killing fleas!
Alexis K.
Odenville, AL
I use this for way more than dishes. I have used it to get stains out of clothes, clean marching band shoes, and even wash my car to a streak-free shine! Plus, it still does a good job on dishes! The perfect multi-tanker cleaning product.
Brenda a.
I LOVE dawn best dish soap ever it takes all the mix smells left behind . Takes all the fat out I even use it with my clothes when I have a stain and it works best product ever
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?