BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I love that a little goes a long way. I also love that I can use it for more than just washing dishes- cleaning stains from carpets, cleaning my shower, etc. Price is great as well and they offer many different scents.
Emily L.
Im obsessed with Dawn, because i like the original scent and that the soap itself lasts forever, also I use it on my dog when he gets overly dirty from hiking. And this soap works wonders.
Emily R.
Fond du Lac, WI
Seriously, even if Dawn is more expensive than other dishwashing liquids, it is more then worth it! The soap really sticks with the sponge or washcloth. It doesn't rinse out right away like other soaps. I will only buy dawn from now on, I've learned my lesson!
Christina M.
I won't buy anything, but Dawn. This is the best dish soap ever. You can use it for many other things as well, such as removing stains on your carpet. Very affordable, and great quality.
Rea F.
Tucson, AZ
I'm an old school girl so I stick with the original scent and formula. It cuts though grease and get my dishes clean. I usually get Ultra Dawn at Walmart because of the cheaper price tag.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The original dawn dish soap is the only soap I will buy. It is great for getting my dirty dishes so clean and it cuts grease so easy. Not only does it get my dishes clean but it is great for cleaning other items in my house too. It's a great cleaner without being harsh.
Lori R.
Hayden, AL
Dawn is my must cleaning product. It serves multi purpose in our household. I use Dawn to remove grease, grass stains from clothes. I also use it on my dogs to kill fleas when their flea med wears off. I am loyal to products like Dawn, that never let me down.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will never use anything else. Dawn works for everything dishes, spot cleaning, everything I absolutely love it and it's so cheap. Probably one of the best cleaning products ever invented.
Melissa  c.
Fayetteville, PA
Although Dawn is not my first choice for dish detergent it cuts grease on those hard to wash pans, my only issue is when washing dishes I like to see a lot of bubbles in my water because it makes me feel certain my dishes are getting clean, it doesn't seem to last as long when I'm washing my dishes causing me to change water twice while cleaning up dinner dishes
Hailey L.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is great. My mom has used this product for years, and she suggested it to me when I moved away to college. There is a lot in the bottle, so you definitely get your money's worth. I would definitely purchase this product over and over again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?