BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Melissa N.
SANDY, UT
Worked great as a dish soap and can be useful in other cleaning applications. The only thing that bothered me and took years to figure out was the smell it left on my sponges and dish rags. I hated it. Finally had to switch and no smell.
Diane F.
Tampa
I Love Dawn dish soap. I use it not only for dishes but for many things. Such as on my dogs once a week & it helps with fleas, it can be used for a lot of clothes stains & great to get grease & most gunk off kitchen products (cabinets, stove, fridge microwave) when diluted. I highly recommend Dawn concentrated dish soap
Sandra M.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish soap that truly works! I always buy others, and keep coming back to this. It has a thick enduring consistency and makes so much bubble foam, you don't need a whole bottle just to wash a sink full of dishes. Try it!
Theresa T.
This is my go to dish soap and this is all I use. It gets rid of all the grease and makes them shine. You don't need to use that much of it. It is affordable and a great product. The scent is awesome. It also smells good on your hands and makes them feel soft. I would definitely buy dawn dish soap again and nothing but dawn dish soap.
Anna T.
Bluff City
Like it quite well, used it numerous times to do dishes. It's very effective in cleaning dishes making it easy to clean dishes. I do not smell any scent in the product which is good. I would recommend this product to other people also.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
This is the one my family always buys for dish soap we love the original sent and it works great with getting grease and hard to scrub food items off our plates! I don't have a dishwasher in my house so using an effective dish soap is very important! This is the soap we have been using for years in my family and we haven't had any problems
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
I love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original because it really holds true to it's claims of easily cleaning up even the greasiest dishes. I also like to use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original mixed in with my dogs shampoo to help eliminate fleas. It is a great product and I highly recommend giving it a try!
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
The original blue Dawn is the greatest! I've been sickened into trying the off brand or different scents, but they just don't measure up to the original blue Dawn. I have learned my lesson in trying others, and will only buy Dawn now.
rebecca c.
Warren
Honestly I do not buy any other liquid dish detergent other than dawn. Nothing cuts grease like it does. I used to clean the outside of our house, it's great for removing mold and cleaning siding. I will mix it with white vinegar to clean my bathroom and other areas in my home and to also clean my walls, really almost everything .
Nicole F.
Phoenix, MD
Dawn really is great on grease and grime. This soap helps me clean anything. In combination with my steel wool pad, I can clean anything in the sink. Worth the money. I got a huge container from Sam's Club last year, and it's lasted me... well over a year! And I hand wash my dishes. I don't have to use a lot of it. Great product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?