BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Candye J.
I love this stuff. It's perfect for tough grease on dishes, and it has so many other cleaning abilities. I even use it in the shower to clean my walls mixed with vinegar. Also it's great to use on your pet if it has fleas, the Dawn smothers the fleas instantly. I think it's a great all around cleaning product that I would recommend to anyone.
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
As everyone knows Dawn is the S--T!! Not only does it get everything off of your dishes but it is the best of getting stains out of clothes!! I have boys and they are the best at getting things on their clothes and I can't live without my dawn!!
Tracy M.
Terre Haute, IN
Love, love my fav of all times !! Use to wash my dishes and great on oil , have also used to wash my dog as I was told it helped kill fleas, after use on my dog when checked the fleas were gone and his coat was soft and shiny. Have also used as a stain remover I let the item soak overnight in the dawn washed the next day and the stain was gone
Sierra A.
Wonderful dish soap, works great on grime and grease and has a wonderful scent. I have been a dawn user for almost two years now and I have never been unhappy with their products. I just love how little soap can be used and go such a long way.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I love this stuff! It is the only dish soap I use to wash dishes and I love that it is great for washing my pets to get rid of fleas and ticks and grease as well! It smells amazing and is very affordable so I recommend this to everyone! I only buy this soap and will continue to do so because it is that good! Plus a little bit goes a long way!
Lavona A.
Wheeling, IL
Dawn is the only detergent I will use, it only takes a drop.  It works great added to my other cleaners.  Dawn is the only thing I use to give my dog a bath with, it helps kills the fleas and makes him very soft.  It is the best thing money can buy but it cost less then other products that don't work.  You only need dawn.
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
Dawn in incredible, and their blue formula is the most useful they have. you can clean an entire sink of dishes with very little. when it comes to grease there is no comparison. in addition to that theres a ton of other useful household uses, such as a carpet cleaner that this is great for, very versatile product the worth the money.
Emily B.
nothing compares to this product. love love love it! It helps in many different areas than just your dishes. Cleans your car pretty great as well! Very effective and affordable. I highly recommend this product to others. awesome value!!!!!!
Brandon C.
Tampa, FL
Cant go wrong with original dawn soap. Smells great and cleans just about anything. Cant go wrong with Dawn because you know it works, compared to many store brand soaps. Plus it has so many other purposes other than washing dishes, like jewelry and bathroom cleaner (when mixed with other household items). I would recommend this to anyone.
Laura B.
Mega Parent Expert
Classic blue Dawn dish soap is the best! I don't like all the flowery and fruity scented soaps. This one works well and can be used to get hard stains off clothes too. It has a good price and I haven't found any other brands that compare.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?