BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only dish soap I buy & have been buying for many years. Not only does it do an awesome job on your greasy dishes but it will kill fleas when used as pet shampoo.
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
Great product to use to wash your dishes! Really gets grease off pans,plates etc.. I also use this to was my daughters bottles and it does a good job in getting them cleaned!
Leigh P.
The best dishwashing liquid I've ever used so far! I will prefer this than other brands; though a little pricey but still I am satisfied with the result. Really worth to buy.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
Dawn always last me! It's very much worth the purchase, and not too harsh. The smell is amazing and it cleans very well. I'm never disappointed and I love the different kinds.
yuliana m.
Bastrop, TX
Dawn is my top favorite dish soap its great on grease removes the hard places on my pots and and pans when i just finished cooking an great for bottles and toy and pacifires
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I feel Dawn is the only dish liquid that truely deep cleans and sanitizes my dishes. I also love that I can soak my grimmy pots and pans with Dawn and they come out spotless.
donna j.
Star, ID
I have tried other cheaper brands or nobrand dish soap and have come back to Dawn. It works better at cutting grease and I have to use less of it so it last longer. It is more expensive than other brands, but I find its a better value.
angie h.
Dover, NC
cant beat the original! this is by far my favorite soap, i literally will not buy any other type of dish soap. gets dishes super clean and an added bonus, if your dog/cat has fleas you can wash them in this and the fleas will be gone ;)
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I've never used any other brand besides dawn. I really like using this for my dishes. Doesn't leave no streaks and cleans well. Very good price for the size that I buy also.
Mim G.
E Saint Louis, IL
Nothing beats original Dawn. A little goes a long way. It cuts grease well. The scent is pleasant. I will continue to buy Dawn dishwashing liquid because it works and is very affordable. I buy this product at either Target or Wal-Mart.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?