BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Christina  C.
Golden, CO
I'm giving 5 stars because I positively LOVE the Dawn Olay dish soap because it doesn't dry out my hands, smells amazing, and cleans spotlessly!! I'm not as big of a fan of the normal dawn but that's because I love the Olay smells the best!!
Danielle A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What can you say about blue Dawn... It's everything! It works great for washing dishes obviously but also works for many other uses including stain removal. Dawn is my favorite.
Raven A.
Of course it has 5 stars! Miracle In a bottle! I've tried several other brands and always come back to this one. Not only is it good for your dishes but great for your dog too!
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
If I'm washing dishes by hand this is the only soap i like. Alittle of it goes along way. I also use it to clean other things like my shower. If you go on Pinterest it shows how to make a shower cleaner and its great. It has dawn in it.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Dawn is my family's go to dishwashing liquid. You get a good quality for a reasonable price. Many different size bottles available, but the regular sized bottle goes a long way.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best detergent there is. I haven't found one that cleans better yet. It smells great too. I found out that they donate to saving wildlife too and that made me like them more!
Carol M.
The original blue formula is the best. It is readily available at most supermarkets for a very reasonable price. It is the best degreaser that I have used for anything from dishes to removing oily stains on clothing. I use it regularly!
Marissa M.
Livonia, MI
Love this so much! I use it not only to wash dishes but also to give my dogs baths since they tend to get greasy but also my engagement ring to remove oils and such from my center stone!
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
I cannot understand why everyone doesn't have this in their house. I use this product for so many things....not just dishes. Washing windows, pets- cats, dogs and rats.....so many useful ways to use it. And non irritating to my sensitive skin.
Amber W.
Independence, MO
Dawn is amazing! It cuts through the grease and grime, but is gental on hands! It is also cheap in my opinion! Dawn is an amazing value at an amazing price! I wouldn't use any other brand on dishes! Nothing compares to Dawn! I'll continue buying it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?