BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Bethany C.
This is by far the best dish soap around, my Grandmother used it and I've used it for years. I also really appreciate that the Dawn company helps to save wildlife from oil spills with it.
Sandra R.
Forest Park, GA
Yesssss!!!! Mann this productt is the best!!! When I wash the dishes I love my soap that gives very heavy bubbles and this does the job... Also used it for makeup brushes and it does wonders
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I love that a little goes a long way. I also love that I can use it for more than just washing dishes- cleaning stains from carpets, cleaning my shower, etc. Price is great as well and they offer many different scents.
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Leela I.
This is my absolute favorite dish detergent. It smells clean and good. It does not make my hands rub or dry whatsoever. It cleans my dishes very well since I hand wash them. And my pots and pans I don't have to soak for very long because this cleans them well
Lori R.
Hayden, AL
Dawn is my must cleaning product. It serves multi purpose in our household. I use Dawn to remove grease, grass stains from clothes. I also use it on my dogs to kill fleas when their flea med wears off. I am loyal to products like Dawn, that never let me down.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is great the wildlife use it on animals and it's great to wash dishes with too the ultra means you don't have to uses as much I would definitely recommend it
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
This dish soap is the holy grail! For tough stains and greases on dishes but also gentle enough to clean delicate products if needed without ruining it. They even use this product on wildlife animals to clean them during the oil spill. How awesome is that!
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I love this dish soap it's strong yet still somehow gentle. I've used this to even remove semi permanent hair color from my hair much quicker than any shampoo by shampooing multiple times with dawn blue dish soap. It's also very good on dishes, too lol
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
This soap is pretty good when my dish washing detergent fails me its always here and it just makes the dishes smell feel and look so clean its amazing and a real life saver i picked this bad boy up at target and i will defiantly buy it again next time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart