BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Megan O.
Caroline, WI
I am very happy with the Original Dawn dish soap. I truly believe that it is one of the best products on the market. It is very effective and the price is comparable to other products in the same category. I would recommend this to everyone. Great Product
Jenna C.
Cecilia, KY
We use a ton of dawn around our house. I love the way it cleans our dishes and my husband has even started using it as a body wash in the shower to cut the grease since he is a mechanic.
Christina M.
I won't buy anything, but Dawn. This is the best dish soap ever. You can use it for many other things as well, such as removing stains on your carpet. Very affordable, and great quality.
Tammy C.
Russell, KS
This is my favorite dish liquid,, I have tried others because of price and was always disappointed and returned back to my Dawn, It cuts through grease, grime, and mixed with vinegar can clean any soap scum. There are so many uses, definitely a must buy.
Sara M.
Andover, NY
Only dish soap you will ever need. It's my tried and true. Gets dishes CLEAN easily and effortlessly. No grime left behind. Other brands I've tried either don't cut through grease well or leave residue behind where as this one works wonders. Highly recommend!!
Michelle W.
Flat Rock, MI
I have finally come to the point where I don't even buy any other kind of dish soap. Dawn original blue is great for so many uses. I use it to wash my windows, I keep it in a sponge wand to clean my shower, my camper, my siding; the list goes on and on.
alexandra b.
Niles, OH
I love dawn!!! Not only is it affordable but it works amazingly. You barely have to use any for a whole sink load of dishes so it lasts longer, and when its almost empty I fill the bottle with water and have another bottle to use that cleans just as well.
Megan D.
Dawn is my favorite soap. It cleans oil and grease of hands and dishes. I recommend it for anyone. It's cheap and reliable. Find it at any retail store. And some are even animal friendly.
Bethany C.
This is by far the best dish soap around, my Grandmother used it and I've used it for years. I also really appreciate that the Dawn company helps to save wildlife from oil spills with it.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Hands down the best dish soap out there. I hsvent found another brand that works as well at cutting grease or long ladting suds for after party clean up. Dawn has become my one and only!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart