BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
Mary C.
Been using dawn for years, and it definitely gets the job done, but it seems like I have to keep adding more and more soap to watch a sink full of dishes. However, I have been using fancy natural brands and they certainly aren't as strong as dawn.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This soap is very helpful when cleaning the kitchen , the floor and the bathroom ! It removes dirt , grease and it has a good smell ! It's affordable and I repurchase it all the time !
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
Never use another brand because nothing works as well. I like to use a different scent every time I buy a new bottle and lucky for me that's easy because Dawn has so many different ones. Cuts through the toughest grease and you get what you pay for.
Tomasa O.
The only dish soap I'll use cleans straight through grease and I hate having nasty feeling on my hands from whatever comes off the dishes.My hands are soft after not rough & dry like how others leave your hands feeling.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I love Dawn. Its gentle yet effective. My mom has used it for so, so long. It doesn't dry your hands it and it gets the tough stuff off, but it's gentle enough to clean animals in!
Keegan D.
Kimball, NE
This is my favorite dish soap! I don't feel the need to wear gloves while washing dishes when I use this soap. It keeps my hands soft. And it cleans the dishes with almost no effort.
Brittani B.
Niceville, FL
My favorite dish soap. So many uses! Removes stuck on foods with ease. Add a little to my dogs shampoo to keep fleas away. Use a little to remove an oil stain in laundry. I love it!
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Dawn is my go to dish washing soap. I will not buy any other brand even if its more expensive. I think it works the best and is so good at cutting through grease. Not only that but Dawn supports wildlife conservation so the company is amazing as well.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I always purchase this dish soap. It is very long lasting and has a nice clean scent. Does not irritate your hands like some dish soaps. It is tough on grease and gets the job done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?