BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle M.
Cary, NC
Dawn is a great product that I have been using most of my life. It's very dependable and versatile. It never disappoints when it comes to cleaning my dishes. It's a very good value compared to off brands that do not work anywhere near as good as Dawn does
Abby M.
We use the least concentrated, to help cut down grease. I like that if it is gentle enough to use for wild life, it is gentle enough to use for my family. I feel like the scents really react on my sensitive skin.. So this is what I use. I prefer this over store brands.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
This is really weird, but I use Dawn dish soap for sooooo many things. I wash my dishes with it, wash my hands, and even wash my hair with it (once a week for a deep clean). My hair stylist told me about it and said it was a great thing for a really deep clean of your hair. I love knowing that I can use one product for so many things. It really does work
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
Original blue Dawn is AMAZING! We use this for everything from getting stains out of clothes, to helping get some super sticky putty out of my daughter's hair, washing dishes, and cleaning grease off my dog's paws when he gets himself into trouble..
tiera j.
Orlando
Mega Parent Expert
I like to use this soap because its like is absorbs all the grease! its like magic. I have used other dish liquid and had to keep making new water because I felt it wasn't cleaning my dishes correctly! I also love to put bleach in it and this is truly the only dish liquid I can do that and the water still be good water! I have to have dawn in my home !
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I personally feel as if Dawn is the best quality of dish washing liquid. It is gentle on the hands and produces enough soap to wash several dishes. It is also the product I use on my pets to kill fleas and I don't worry about it hurting their skin or fur.
Kaitlin B.
Mega Parent Expert
this is the only dish soap that I will use. it definitely cleans my dishes and leaves no residue. I would rather use this and wash by hand then use my dishwasher. the scent is great. i don't like flower scents. With dawn i know that my dishes are going to get clean and will be clean no matter what. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Meaghan M.
Dawn is always the best dish soap I ever use, by far. A small amount cuts through grease and oil easily and can wash a larger number of dishes than competitors. I never have a complaint when using it and always look for that telltale blue in the aisle when shopping.
Monica V.
Mira Loma, CA
Mega Parent Expert
DAWN DISH SOAP IS SIMPLY AMAZING AND CAN BE USED FOR MANY PURPOSES. IT IS GENTLY ON YOUR SKIN SO IT DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR HANDS DRY. I USUALLY BUY THIS SOAP FROM TARGET, THEY COME IN MANY DIFFERENT SCENTS AND THEY ALL SMELL PLEASANT. I WOULD RECOMMEND USING THIS SOAP IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT, IT WORKS GREAT TO CLEAN YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES AND BEAUTY BLENDER
jeniffer s.
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap works 100% takes out most of the smells on the dishes as well as cleaning it. I diffanetly recommend this dish soap I used this every day I go from this blue one to the daw organe smells so good and its nice and thick. Love this brand
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?