BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Missy S.
This is all we use in my household. You will never change my mind on this product. Unless you find a dopa that magically washes the dishes for me. Ha.
We are spoiled with our dishwasher but for small amounts of dishes this is perfect!!!
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
I grew up using Dawn, it's what my mom always prefered so therefore it's what I use for my families dishes. The smell just reminds me if home. It cuts through grease and gets my dishes very clean. I'll always use and trust Dawn dish detergent.
Ricki V.
Belfair, WA
Have been using this product forever. Never buy another brand, always have and always will stick to this dish soap!! Very effective!! Cleans my dishes and leaves them Squeaky Clean!! Good Value as well! Totally recommend this product.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love this product.Dawn is the best dish washing liquid that I have tried.It only takes a little squirt to get a sink full of dishes clean.well worth the little extra I pay.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only dish soap I buy & have been buying for many years. Not only does it do an awesome job on your greasy dishes but it will kill fleas when used as pet shampoo.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
The best product to wash dishes. No need to use a lot of product to have your dishes clean and smelling good. Even egg odor goes away using this soap. Love it. A must have in house.
Lauren W.
The best. I always buy Dawn dish detergent. Great scent. Great value. Does the best job. Just a fantastic product overall. Usually get it from Kroger. I always recommend Dawn!
Sandy L.
Masury, OH
Dawn dish liquid is they only dish liquid that we use in my house. The other brands seem watered down. I only need a small amount of this to do all of my dishes. It may cost a little more up front, but for the little amount that I use, compared to other brands, it lasts longer than others, therefore being cheaper in the long run.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Dawn is an amazing multi use product and a company. Always affordable & dependable! My #1 go to for MULTIPLE uses around my home and family! Great for the environment!! Kudos!
Joann G.
Dawn is a tried and true detergent, I have purchased other brands but found them to be watery and always had to use more when washing dishes. at least with Dawn a little goes a long way, especially if you want to soak pots/pans, just squirt a little in, let them sit for a little while, it truly does make grease come off easier!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?