BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I give Dawn dish soap 5 stars because this stuff works like magic one drop of Dawn on my sponge and and it can wash all my dishes in the sink I love this stuff that's why I always buy Dawn, it doesn't go by fast because I literally use a little bit of soap and it works so good you can by this soap at your local stores Safeway, Walgreen's, Walmart, and maybe anywhere else and it comes at a affordable price and if you lucky you can catch the big bottle on sale for 2 dollars.
Darlene Z.
this is my number 1 dish soap. it works amazing, everything this soap claims to do is correct. a little goes along way. cleans & clears all grease & oil build up on all dishes & cook ware; glass, plastic, metal, etc. its very affordable & can be found practically anywhere, even dollar/99cent stores. I also use for grease or oil stains on clothes & it gets the stain out! its so safe to use, I even at times, when I'm low on dog shampoo use it to shower my dogs.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
A bottle of this has literally lasted me 9 months and it's not even 1/2 way gone. It gets off tough grease from everything including your hair. It is gental on your hands and does not cause an allergic reaction. I even use this stuff to clean my makeup brushes. I like how there are so many other uses for it besides cleaning your dishes.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Mega Parent Expert
I have been using dawn dishsoap my entire life. It is relatively inexpensive compared to some of the other brands . The thing that has kept me using Dawn is how gentle it is on your hands when your washing dishes. I will keep using this until I don't have to wash dishes again . Which means I will probably use Dawn for the rest of my life . My son has recently used a whole bottle making bubbles in the kitchen since which ended up being pretty entertaining  but messy.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
This product is very special to me for an important reason! First, it's a great dish soap to use. It cuts through grease, it has a very calm, non overpowering scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands. It's also affordable! Another special thing about this dish soap is that we use it to help clean and treat rescue animals! It does a fantastic job at helping with fleas, oil, mud, etc, all while being completely harmless to the animal! That's a fantastic product if you ask me!
Colleen S.
Shingleton, MI
I have been doing dishes for many years and I am the kind of woman we loves to try new things and I love all the scents companies come up with but this dish soap is the only one that works for me. No grease feel, a little goes a long way, and is hard on stuck food. Not only is it awesome on dishes but it has so many uses. I have used it on tough laundry and carpet stains, I have used it for general cleaning, and every time it has come through for me. Only one I buy.
Nena R.
My Grandmother and my Mom has used this for as long as I can remember, so I continue to do so. Sure I've dabbled with numerous different dish detergents but always find my way back to this one! I don't like washing my dishes with perfumed detergents or detergents that will moisturize my hands, let's be real... There is lotion for that! Dawn is a great product, I mean hey they use it to wash wildlife in oil spills. It always gets my dishes squeaky clean and cuts grease out in no time. I highly highly recommend it!
Jessica T.
Charlotte , NC
I won't use any other dish soap. It's simply the best. It smells great, it's sudsy enough, it actually works and removes the stuck on stuff, you can find it anywhere, and it's a great value. Besides all the obvious, they do so much to help save animals and have such great standards that they hold themselves to as a company. I love that I get a great product for my money as well as the opportunity to support a great cause by using Dawn.
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original soap is good for just about anything! For the obvious reason, it cleans your dishes so much better than any other soap. However, I have also used it to wash my hair when it gets oily and my boyfriend always uses it to get all the oil off his hands after working on his car. This soap gets stains out of clothes, can be used to clean makeup brushes, and so much more! Definitely worth buying, and it is not too expensive!!
Miranda M.
Davenport, FL
The best! I have tried many but always come back to original dawn. Nothing cuts grease better or faster. The scent is great and not over powering. I can get it in any store. I buy it weekly and I would highly recommend it to anyone else. After all if it's good enough to clean up oil spills it's great for cutting through grimy dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?