BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
cara 💕.
Anchorage, AK
This is the dish soap from my childhood and now for my adulthood! Blue Dawn is incredibly affordable and the best dishwashing soap I have ever used. It is my go-to for washing dishes. It removes all the grease and foams excellently. I will always use this!
Stacey J.
Independence
Not only is Dawn great at cutting through all the dirty dishes and making washing dishes an easy chore, but it's also an awesome stain treatment for my children's dirty clothes! My husband also uses it for his greasy hands when he finishes working in the shop.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Dawn Dish Liquid, my hands were always cracked and dry and very painful from washing dishes and now my hands feel smooth and soft. They never hurt anymore and they even look better without any dry skin. I love Dawn Dish Liquid and it's all I will use now.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This dish soap will last you FOREVER. I had my last thing of it for over a year before needing a refill (and I use a good amount of dish soap). It suds up quickly, has a basic smell that is not too strong, and seems to disinfect and remove grease stains well.
Rebecca Z.
Byron, NY
I rarely use this dish soap for actual dishes, I think it's too soapy. I love it for getting stains out of clothes or carpet, I just mix it with baking soda and peroxide. I also love it for cleaning or soaking dishes. It works great mixed with vinegar.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Out of all the products for liquid soap that I have tried and I have tried many this buy far is the cheapest an with the best quality in cleanins smell and i use no gloves when washing dishes and my hands are in perfect condition i truly love DAWN it gets the job done
Sayra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
This one is my favorite not just mine my husband he's the one that really loves this one and he doesn't want but nothing else but this one because a little bit goes a long way you just need to know how to use it as how much to grab because people over do it
Kasey S.
Virginia Beach
Dawn is the only liquid dish soap we use. Nothing cuts through grease and oil to clean our dishes the way Dawn does. We use it not only for dishes but for oil or grease stains on clothes! Good value for the price! Would never buy another brand for dish soap!
Erin B.
Celebration , FL
The smell is great, and my dishes are always super clean. I also use it when I mop my floors and it works wonders! But i think I appreciate the fact that it’s so gentle, you can clean animals with it.
Brianna T.
Fowler
I use this product every single day. It truly is a grease fighter, and it is a very effective dish soap. It has a fresh scent and a clean feel, AND it is a great value. Fairly cheap and highly effective! I do recommend! And I will definitely buy again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?