BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Enjoli F.
Bronx, NY
Dawn is everything! I use it on my dishes and greasy, oily spots on our clothes. I also have a mixture of Dawn, peroxide and baking soda for my toughest stains. My son did a science experiment in kindergarten testing stain fighters and Dawn won by and large.
Ashlyn W.
This soap always gets my dishes clean without having to use too much, i also tried using it on my cat when she had fleas and it worked perfectly. it wasn't too harsh and still got fid of all the fleas
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
I try other brands, but nothing really compares to Dawn. I swear, its the only soap that actually works.. it de-greases pans for you, just let it soak for a bit, and there is not much scrubbing to do at all. Smell is pleasant, it's priced well and i love it!!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Seriously love!! greatest dishwashing liquid ever!! get my dishes super clean even the really greasy ones...I have even used it on my old mechanic uniforms to get grease and oil spots out!!
Kimberly W.
Dawn is amazing for not only cleaning dishes but so many other things as well ! I like to mix mine in a squirt bottle with vinegar and water. You'll have an all purpose cleaning solution that's great for your kitchen and bathroom ( don't use vinegar on granite ).
cecilia c.
Cerritos, CA
Es super para quitar la grasa en los sartenes , platosy demas utensilios de mi cocina perfectos para mis manos ppor que no las dana como otros q resecan mucho la piel tiene un muy rico aromaa toda mi familiales encanta por su suavidad . A mi esposo le encanta
Diana A.
The smell omg who doesn't just love it cause I know I do I just love everything about this product because it leaves your dishes smelling so good and taking every stain or anything out of it
Melissa  c.
Fayetteville, PA
Although Dawn is not my first choice for dish detergent it cuts grease on those hard to wash pans, my only issue is when washing dishes I like to see a lot of bubbles in my water because it makes me feel certain my dishes are getting clean, it doesn't seem to last as long when I'm washing my dishes causing me to change water twice while cleaning up dinner dishes
alexandra b.
Niles, OH
I love dawn!!! Not only is it affordable but it works amazingly. You barely have to use any for a whole sink load of dishes so it lasts longer, and when its almost empty I fill the bottle with water and have another bottle to use that cleans just as well.
Meggan W.
Richland, WA
I have tried many detergents for dishes over the years, but always go back to Dawn. I have to say it's the best for removing grease, and not just for your dishes, I have used Dawn to remove grease and oil stains from my kids CLOTHES too! Love this product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?