BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Valyncia D.
Definitely does its job in removing tough grease stains and leaving dishes smelling wonderful. I love the fact that you get more in the bottle this item definitely last a while.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
This is the only dish soap I ever buy. Basic, affordable, and tough on any residue! I even bath my dog with it to remove any mud or dirt. It's going down in my family tradition!
Jestina R.
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap for doing dishes. It is the only soap I buy and trust for cleaning greasy pots and pans highly recommend and will continue to purchase only dawn
Teresa L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this dish detergent!!!! A little goes a long way. Gets grease off dishes. And it also helps to save wildlife. Also will kill fleas on dog or cat instantly when bathed.
Mim G.
E Saint Louis, IL
Nothing beats original Dawn. A little goes a long way. It cuts grease well. The scent is pleasant. I will continue to buy Dawn dishwashing liquid because it works and is very affordable. I buy this product at either Target or Wal-Mart.
Kirby S.
We keep loads of this in our house to use in grease/blood and other stains. Apply right on to the stain and throw it in the washer, should come right out! Original works best.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn soup is definitely one of my favs.. I usually buy this original one or the pink pomegranate scent.. It works great with really greasy dishes and a little goes a loooong way!
Missy S.
This is all we use in my household. You will never change my mind on this product. Unless you find a dopa that magically washes the dishes for me. Ha.
We are spoiled with our dishwasher but for small amounts of dishes this is perfect!!!
angie h.
Dover, NC
cant beat the original! this is by far my favorite soap, i literally will not buy any other type of dish soap. gets dishes super clean and an added bonus, if your dog/cat has fleas you can wash them in this and the fleas will be gone ;)
Lauren W.
The best. I always buy Dawn dish detergent. Great scent. Great value. Does the best job. Just a fantastic product overall. Usually get it from Kroger. I always recommend Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?