BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stephany F.
me encanta lavar los platos con este producto, huele rico y quita la grasa con solo un poco, es mi preferido lavar los trastes, en mi país lo puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado, considero que tiene un muy buen precio para la calidad que te brinda. lo recomiendo 100%
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
I have tried many dish soaps, and I always come back to good old original blue Dawn! A little goes a long way, and it doesn't dry out my hands! The cleaning power is great, and also helps when soaking baked on food to make it easily come off. I also used this in wildlife rehab, and it's great for getting nasty things off of wildlife!
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My all time favorite dish soap.  My granny used it and my mom as well.  To me its the only soap that gets my dishes the cleanest. I buy mine either at Walmart or Dollar General. The smell is amazing.  It is def a repurchase for me.  The price is not bad at all and you can usually find a coupon for it.
Jackie S.
This stuff is the best. I've used it since it was released in the marketplace. Not only does it clean my dishes, but I use a combination of Dawn and white vinegar in a scrubber to clean my shower. It also works well to remove greasy stains from clothes and towels. It's still at a good price point, so for the buck, you just can't beat good ole Dawn
Amanda J.
It's Dawn! What more is there to say? I've used this to wash dishes, get stains out of laundry, wash product build up out of my hair and more. I absolutely love Dawn and how gentle, but effective, it is. No other brand competes!!
Jazmine R.
Conway, SC
Dawn dish soap has always been the dish soap I've always used. It's hard on grease and always makes my hands feel soft. I usually prefer to get the one with the animals on the picture since proceeds go to helping them in hazardous situations like when they are covered in oil. Hard on stains, but soft on skin and fur.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
I don't just use this dish soap on my dishes. If I have a grease stain on a piece of clothing, have paint brushes to clean or a car to wash... this is my go to. It isn't harsh, doesn't have any awful scents and gets the job done. This is the only laundry soap I buy. It is not overly prices and can be purchase almost anywhere.
Laura W.
This is an all around great product. It is great at cleaning​ dishes. But it is also great at removing many types of stains from your clothes. You can also mix with vinegar or peroxide to make great household cleaners. Vinegar and Dawn are great for cleaning soap scum from tubs and showers. Find recipes on Pinterest.
Elizabeth F.
Massillon , Oh
Dawn original is the only one I've ever used, if it works I don't see a need to change it up! It's soft on the skins and I have sensitive skin and I love that they donate a portion to wild life! I've used it on my fur baby's many times and I've saved quite a few kittens from flea infestation that we're strays with it!
Nichol H.
Augusta, GA
For someone like myself who is always cooking and baking Dawn saves me so much time from scrubbing. If i cook something that sticks in the pan a little dawn and hot water goes a long way. I can let it sit for 10 min and it washes away as if nothing was ever there before. It saves me so much time and elbow grease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?