BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
My house couldn't function without this. We not only wash our dishes with it, but use it for several other cleaning products thought the house. It's an amazing soap scum remover when mixed with white vinegar, and a couple of drops mixed with alcohol and water keeps your granite countertops nice and clean. Can be used as dog shampoo if your furry friend gets fleas.
Christina G.
This is the only brand and scent of dishwashing soap I will ever use! I hate the other scents and colors, it leaves like an after smell that's just horrid (especially the green one). This dish detergent smells fresh and no matter what it is the ultimate degreaser. I can always find sales on this brand and even if I don't it's super cheap anyways!
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
This is the only brand of dish soap that I use. A small drop goes a long way so I only buy the small dollar size bottles. I use a dishwasher because I hate hand washing. But things that aren't dishwasher safe I use Dawn. A small bottle will last me a month.
jalise W.
Bluffton, SC
This dish detergent is the best in the business not including the organic products .Dawn is great when cleaning very soiled dishes . So times we use dawn on our cars. And we have even used it on our dog before and he was fine. I love dawn and would recommend this product to anyone. O and the price is not bad plus theres often coupons in the paper
Shawna B.
Dyess Afb, TX
Dawn is the brand my mother used and, although I have tried others, I always come back to the brand.  I usually use the original because it works great and there is no funky after smell to mix with your food or beverage.  I will always use this brand even if others are on sale.  I also like the face that it is gentle on my hands (does not dry them out like crazy).
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
I use this both as a cleaner and a pre-cleaner. It dissolves grease, even if there is a LOT of grease. It cleans better than any other detergent I've used. It's ultra-effective. Yes, it may be more expensive than most others, but it works, so it's worth it!
Abby M.
We use the least concentrated, to help cut down grease. I like that if it is gentle enough to use for wild life, it is gentle enough to use for my family. I feel like the scents really react on my sensitive skin.. So this is what I use. I prefer this over store brands.
Jessica B.
Vandalia
When it comes to fighting grease I know dawn can do the job. It's at a good reasonable price. It's a great value and I get it every time at the store. I just usually use a lot of soap every time I do dishes. The product is very effective and does it job.
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I love Dawn original. It is the only dish soap that I have found that actually cuts the grease and leaves the dishes feeling clean. I also use it for other things like homemade stain remover and to clean surfaces. It is definitely a multipurpose cleaner.
naf C.
This is probably the only dish detergent that my family and I use. It even removes the toughest of grease/oil. It is also affordable. And the best part is that it only takes a very little amount and quite a few dishes can be washed with that. I bought it from Walmart, definitely a good choice. I know it's a very popular brand as well. Recommend it definitely.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?