BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
I love the original dawn dishwashing soaps for 2 reasons. 1.) It doesn't have a heavy scent and actually cleans my dishes. 2.) I rescue animals and a lot of the ones I rescue are filthy! Not only does it get my animals clean and smelling great, it is SAFE!!!
Jenna C.
Cecilia, KY
We use a ton of dawn around our house. I love the way it cleans our dishes and my husband has even started using it as a body wash in the shower to cut the grease since he is a mechanic.
Hailey L.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is great. My mom has used this product for years, and she suggested it to me when I moved away to college. There is a lot in the bottle, so you definitely get your money's worth. I would definitely purchase this product over and over again!
Jenny B.
Onaway, MI
Dawn dish soap is the best not only for cutting grease on dishes,but try it on clothes too! My husband likes to use it after working in the garage for cleaning his hands up,& tools, etc.
Danielle M.
Colo, IA
Blue Dawn is magical as there is almost nothing that this product cannot clean, while also being gentle on hands. I buy mine in bulk as I use it to clean everything as it works miracles and smells great doing so. I would definitely recommend to everybody.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I love this dish soap it's strong yet still somehow gentle. I've used this to even remove semi permanent hair color from my hair much quicker than any shampoo by shampooing multiple times with dawn blue dish soap. It's also very good on dishes, too lol
Emily L.
Im obsessed with Dawn, because i like the original scent and that the soap itself lasts forever, also I use it on my dog when he gets overly dirty from hiking. And this soap works wonders.
Rea F.
Tucson, AZ
I'm an old school girl so I stick with the original scent and formula. It cuts though grease and get my dishes clean. I usually get Ultra Dawn at Walmart because of the cheaper price tag.
Kay G.
Ironton, OH
I use this dishwashing liquid for more than just dishwashing. I use it for different cleaning projects, as well. It has a very pleasant scent and I bought it at WalMart. It is very affordable and very effective. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Kristen T.
Gloster, LA
The only dish soap that I use and will always use. It really does fight thru grease (like they say on the commercial). I love that I can put a couple of drops in a pan with some water and let it sit for a little bit and the stuck on food just come right off.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart