BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Becca H.
This brand is not only good for washing your dishes, but for other things. It gets the tough grease off any pan & doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. It's great for bathing your pets also. Great value - usually bought at Dollar General.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
This is a great product! Not only do I use it to wash my dishes but I also use it to wash my animals. My vet actually told me to use this as a flea prevention, and it works great.
Margaret C.
Bonne Terre, MO
Nothing better than good ol dawn. Have used it for 30 plus years and will not change to another brand. Dawns the best at cutting the grease on dishes and outdoor power equipment and heck i have even used it in the washer in greasy jeans
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
If I'm washing dishes by hand this is the only soap i like. Alittle of it goes along way. I also use it to clean other things like my shower. If you go on Pinterest it shows how to make a shower cleaner and its great. It has dawn in it.
Amber W.
Independence, MO
Dawn is amazing! It cuts through the grease and grime, but is gental on hands! It is also cheap in my opinion! Dawn is an amazing value at an amazing price! I wouldn't use any other brand on dishes! Nothing compares to Dawn! I'll continue buying it!
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Dawn is my family's go to dishwashing liquid. You get a good quality for a reasonable price. Many different size bottles available, but the regular sized bottle goes a long way.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is hands down the best and most effective dish soap there is. A little bit goes a long way. It definitely gets tough stuff off of my dishes and bakeware.
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
I'm an oil painter and I use this soap to get my paints and mediums off my hands, my clothes and other surfaces. It removes them quickly and easily. I also don't have a dish washer but with dawn I know my dishes are really getting clean.
Christine D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I only use the original Dawn! It has kept its promise all of these years! Any products that can be used to help wildlife animals at oils spills is ok in my book. Love Dawn!!
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I've been using this brand of dish washing detergent for YEARS1 Sometimes for extra cleanness I add a little Clorox Bleach. After I use DAWN it does cause my fingers to become ashy/dry, but it serves its purpose and get the job done. 10/10
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?