BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
Favorite! Hands down best dishwashing soap for grease! It's multi purpose item, you can use on makeup brushes, wash the dog and use in your hair! I always have a bottle on hand.
Carol M.
The original blue formula is the best. It is readily available at most supermarkets for a very reasonable price. It is the best degreaser that I have used for anything from dishes to removing oily stains on clothing. I use it regularly!
ANNETTE T.
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT ALL MY LIFE. IT CLEANS GREASE BETTER THAN ANY PRODUCT I'VE EVER USED. I PURCHASE IT AT WAL-MART. I HAVE ALWAYS USED IT FOR MY POTS AND PANS AND THEY ALWAYS COME PERFECTLY CLEAN. I WILL ALWAYS PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
Linda R.
River Rouge, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. I know that my dishes are clean and that is important to me. I also love the scent of Dawn. It's never overpowering. I would recommend this dishwashing liquid to anyone who does their dishes by hand.
Valyncia D.
Definitely does its job in removing tough grease stains and leaving dishes smelling wonderful. I love the fact that you get more in the bottle this item definitely last a while.
Zodico M.
Reading, PA
I love Dawn. This is the best dish soap I have ever used. It breaks down grease like no other. At times it can be pricey depending on the store. But it's totally worth the buy.
Jen D.
My go to and must have item. I use this for everything. Tough enough to fight through stuck on grease and gentle enough to use as a stain remover for my newborns clothes. This is a staple in my house hold and I enjoy the fresh clean scent.
Leezette F.
Clearwater, FL
Dawn is must have in my home! It definitely cuts grease and cleans just about everything. It smells great too. If is effective on those stubborn pots and pans. I love to shop at Target for my cleaning supplies. I recommend it to everyone
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
The best detergent there is. I haven't found one that cleans better yet. It smells great too. I found out that they donate to saving wildlife too and that made me like them more!
Becca H.
This brand is not only good for washing your dishes, but for other things. It gets the tough grease off any pan & doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. It's great for bathing your pets also. Great value - usually bought at Dollar General.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?