BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Mariela S.
Honestly, i love Dawn dish soap better than any other because i feel like this takes off the grease faster and better than the rest. I always get mine from Walmart! And this is the only soap i will use for my dishes. Also i have used it to bathe my dogs, it drops the fleas in an instant. Everytime i get a new pet, this what i do. I love it, this thing works miracles! Lol
Mi N.
Reliable and consistent in their formula, this is a repeat purchase in the household. We buy one of these bottles and then the giant jug of refill liquid at Costco. Love their campaign with cleaning the oil spill off of marine animals. I like a brand that also supports social responsibility.
Deanna G.
This detergent is amazing. It has a great fresh scent. It not only cleans dishes really well, it also is gentle enough to wash your dog in. I prefer this over dog shampoo any day. They will smell fresher longer. It is also used on animals after oil spils, so you know it is safe enough for anything! And it has a great price and easy to find to boot. I recommend it to everyone.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Does the job - well. Scent is a bit strong for me (concentrated) but I want my dishes clean. I prefer the dawn that isn't concentrated personally- more gentle and I tend to use a lot so concentrated is good for people who like a strong and quick dish cleaner by hand.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap I use. It's very cheap and works great. I also like the fact that Dawn donates to help animals effected by oil spills. Dawn dish soap gets all the gunk off of dishes and cleans them thoroughly, not leaving any grease or residue behind.
Tricia B.
union gap, wa
My number one go to cleaner..I use the original blue. I love the way it smells. I love the many different uses it has. It definitely helped me get through the toddler years of my twins. I get mine at Safeway. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Alden G.
Jarrell, TX
Dawn original is all I ever buy. It does a great job at what it is made for but does SO MUCH MORE. Google it if you have never used dawn for anything but dishes. I use it to get out stains on clothes or carpet for starters. It works miracles. I highly recommend it.
Erica N.
Brighton, MA
I grew up on the standard blue Dawn and that's just the scent that smells especially clean to me. Even when I stray to store brands for financial reasons, I always try and get the one closest to classic Dawn. It leaves my dishes spotless and my hands in good shape.
Alaura M.
Cedarville, OH
I use this dish soup in my dorm a lot. It's very good at cutting through dried on food that's been sitting there drying on for about a week. I had chilli once and then left the bowl there for about two weeks and then decided to finally wash it. I used this dish soap to soak it for awhile first then I was able to scrub it all out pretty easily. I highly recommend this soap!
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Dawn dish soap is such a great product and not only does it break up Grease or any hard foods that you have stuff on your pans or on your hands. The fact that they have teamed up to save so many animals in the oil spill is absolutely wonderful I will forever be a fan and use Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?