BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Kayla B.
Dallas, OR
I love dawn dish soap be cause the price is GREAT for how many dishes I can wash with one drop of soap compared to other brands of soap where you can use half the bottle for one sink of dishes. I have to do All my dishes by hand so dawn is my go to.
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
I love Dawn it works for everything I've used it to take oil stains out of clothes, clean up a dirty grease stained stove and my dishes are always so clean! I've used Dawn forever! There are somethings that I can change brands on but I always buy Dawn
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
This is the absolute best dish soap ever made. This is the only dish soap I use and I would never change it. It cleans everything even stains in your clothes. I don't have to scrub and scrub to get stains out of dishes. I absolutely recommend it.
Elisha  H.
Leonard, TX
By far the best dish soap ever. The other brands say to compare to dawn, but u have to use half the bottle to get the same cleaning power of just a few drops of dawn. I'll always use dawn and always get upset when my husband brings me an off brand.
Heather S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This classic soap has so many good uses! My favorite soap to use for washing dishes, never leaves soap spots! Mix with baking soda and distilled vinegar for a good shower cleaner!!
Geovanna P.
Simi Valley, CA
The only soap i use! It works great when washing (greasy) dishes. You'll only need a small amount to get the job done. I buy the big size bottle at Costco and it lasts a long time.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
Never use another brand because nothing works as well. I like to use a different scent every time I buy a new bottle and lucky for me that's easy because Dawn has so many different ones. Cuts through the toughest grease and you get what you pay for.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Dawn original scent is my go-to dish soap. The smell is not obnoxious like the apple scent that they have. I buy the large bottle of concentrated Dawn and it lasts a long long time.
regan a.
Rising Sun, MD
Dawn has endless cleaning possibilities. I have used dawn my entire life and I am still finding new uses for it. Recently, with 2 kids under 10 I realized dawn and peroxide mixed make an amazing stain remover! No other dish detergent can compare!
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I noticed that depending on which Story fee Es you buy these from, there is a difference in how foamy the soap gets when you add water with. Walmart would be the best place to buy it, dollar stores and such, I wouldn't really recommend buying from.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?