BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
I cannot understand why everyone doesn't have this in their house. I use this product for so many things....not just dishes. Washing windows, pets- cats, dogs and rats.....so many useful ways to use it. And non irritating to my sensitive skin.
Marissa M.
Livonia, MI
Love this so much! I use it not only to wash dishes but also to give my dogs baths since they tend to get greasy but also my engagement ring to remove oils and such from my center stone!
Linda R.
River Rouge, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. I know that my dishes are clean and that is important to me. I also love the scent of Dawn. It's never overpowering. I would recommend this dishwashing liquid to anyone who does their dishes by hand.
Amber L.
I've tried switching to cheaper brands or buy one that I have a coupon for. I no longer do that. None of them compare to Dawn. I use it for all kinds of things besides the dishes. Washing the dogs, getting stains out of laundry, you name it!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Dawn dish washing liquid is a must have in any household. It is more expensive than the off brand, but it is worth it. It has a nice clean smell. I usually get it from Walmart pretty cheap with my coupons.
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
Favorite! Hands down best dishwashing soap for grease! It's multi purpose item, you can use on makeup brushes, wash the dog and use in your hair! I always have a bottle on hand.
Tessa W.
Latham, NY
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Original Scent Liquid Dish Detergent is the only brand of dish detergent I will purchase/use. I don't usually care about brand names but with this product, the brand name means that you're getting a quality product.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
The best detergent there is. I haven't found one that cleans better yet. It smells great too. I found out that they donate to saving wildlife too and that made me like them more!
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I love all dawn products! I use this type on even more than dishes. I've cleaned carpet and the full interior of a grease stained car. It also has a very fresh/clean scent that I enjoy.
jackie m.
Dawn is the best for washing the dishes it's super concentrated so you don't have to use the whole bottle it gives a nice lather and gets stuck on food off fairly easy I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes, it's a great soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?