BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the only dish liquid i ever use. I love the formula and the scent. It cuts the grease just as it says and it doesn't take a lot of product to go a long way. I always repurchase when u run out.
Anything that cleans ducklings, penguins and other creatures from oil spills is definitely welcome to my kitchen. I always use a dime size amount to clean a lot of plates and a bunch of pots and pans. It leave no residue and it smells wonderful. It really works.
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
The go to dish soap in our house. We gently rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. for tough baked in things I let it sit with dawn overnight and it does the trick every time!
Cherish A.
Avondale, AZ
I love dawn! Especially when I can find it for $.99 and have a $.50 coupon! Dawn works really well if you get a grease stain on your clothes. All moms have those shirts with grease splatter spots on they're shirts. A little dawn and rub, rinse and dry. All gone!!
Joanna M.
It has such an amazing smell and the scent doesn't fade as fast as others so it's not disappointing at all and the pricing is great not as expensive but they do have variety so I do recommend
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am not always extremely brand loyal. Except when it comes to Dawn. There is absolutely nothing that works this well. I use it for everything--dishes, certain laundry stains. It is amazing.
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
Dawn cuts grease like no other soap! It's the only brand I can trust to really clean my dishes. It's gentle enough on my hands and perfect for cleaning pots after cooking. Great product for its value. Even cleans my prescitipon eye glasses perfect without streaks!
Ree P.
Pitts, GA
Dawn original is the only dish soap there is in my eyes. It cuts grease on anything. It is good for washing dogs and cats to get rid of ticked and fleas. I use it to unstop clogs and to clean tire rims. There isn't anything I won't try Dawn original on, it's great.
Nicole L.
North apollo , PA
This dish soap works great without the heavy price tag! There are often coupons so I can get it for next to nothing. You can find it every where. I've also used it to clean counters and sinks.
Isabelle O.
Old Town, ME
It is a good value for the money and doesn't really have much of a scent. It gets the job done but there are others that cut through crusted on food easier. I got mine at Target. Mostly I just buy it because it is the most well known and it is out of necessity.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon