BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristina E.
Potosi, MO
Dawn Dish Detergent is THE ONLY dish detergent I use! I haven't been able to find anything that compares to it! Not only does it work wonders on my dishes, but it works great on my dog who likes to play in the mud! It lasts forever bc I don't have to use as much as I do with other detergents; I will be purchasing Dawn as long as it's on the shelves!
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
If you don't use regular dawn dish soap, I probably don't trust you. Lol the best! I had a friend who had trouble getting fleas off of her dog, and I heard dawn dish soap, so we tried and WOW they just literally came right off in the tub and died. This soap is the only soap I use to wash my dishes. It's true... " a drop of Dawn & grease is gone! "
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
Other than my newfound love of Mrs. Myers products, Dawn blue is the only dishwashing liquid I buy. I started purchasing it because they help animals and then also found out I can use it to clean my own pets if I run out of dog soap. My dog has never had a bad reaction and I prefer this to the smell of dog soaps.  It's a great price, as well.
Michelle H.
Super dependable and a household name! There's no way it could disappoint! Also in a totally different use for this product, I've used it as a super clarifying wash on my hair to get color out. And it was amazing! My hair was a little dry but after a deep conditioning it was back to normal and not pitch black. Amazing product that's gentle enough!
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
Good, reliable detergent. I use this to clean my coffee pot and sink and it works great. Leaves things smelling clean, and gets the job done for cheap. I like the original scent. I have been and definitely will be buying again.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This is my current dishwashing liquid. I always use dawn, and I love to get the big bottles! It feels to me like is a better deal, and it's longer between store trips. I always get the ones with the cute animals on the front too lol.
Candye J.
I love this stuff. It's perfect for tough grease on dishes, and it has so many other cleaning abilities. I even use it in the shower to clean my walls mixed with vinegar. Also it's great to use on your pet if it has fleas, the Dawn smothers the fleas instantly. I think it's a great all around cleaning product that I would recommend to anyone.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Holy smokes nothing will ever be better then the blue Dawn my mother used it now i use it! I use it on those spots on my clothing I think are going to stain it is a great stain treater. Dishes always are never greasy. The best dish detergent ever.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
This dish soap is amazing for cleaning dish but it does so much more...you can use it in art projects, we use it when we rescue animals to give them a good and clean start but at the same time it is gentle on their skin and does not cause seizure on young animals as some store bought pet products can, We love dawn and it is always in our kitchen.
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
As everyone knows Dawn is the S--T!! Not only does it get everything off of your dishes but it is the best of getting stains out of clothes!! I have boys and they are the best at getting things on their clothes and I can't live without my dawn!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?