BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11961)
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this dish soap and it cuts grease and maintains a clean working kitchen! This dish soap has many uses, but primarily we use it to cut the grease from our pots and pans!
Renee C.
This is one product I will not compromise on. I only use dawn in my kitchen. Nothing else works on tough grease like Dawn Blue. It also has a hundreds other uses around the house!
Allison C.
Sweetwater, TN
It has a bubbly function and it also cleans my dishes and help get grease of dishes easier and sometimes I even mop my Flores with it I love the smell and the action it gives off.
Christina C.
I've tried other brands and nothing works better than Dawn. It cleans things well, removes hard stains, and leaves the dishes actually looking clean (especially glasses). I don't have a dishwasher, so using Dawn makes my life waaaay easier.
Angela K.
This is the only dish soap I'll buy for a long time. It's stood the test of time both for cleaning dishes, the car, the bathroom, counters, etc. It's a really great all-purpose cleaner.
Stephanie S.
No complaints here. This soap is simple and easy. It doesn't have a strong scent to it which I enjoy. It gets the dishes clean every time and I don't ever have to scrub too hard.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Great detergent. Only thing I am not a fan of is the shape of the bottle. Is hard not to spill a lot when you are doing the dishes and need more of the detergent. I would advice some new design to be able to pump the detergent more effectively and avoid spills.
Andrea D.
The original blue dawn, my favorite! A few times that I've gone to buy this and it's out of stock, I've never liked any other brand I've bought. This is my go to dish soap forever!
Marlene S.
Roanoke, VA
Dawn Original is the best dish soap! Just a few drops and you get a lot of cleaning! You can also use it for many other things, such as a degreaser on clothes, even tar in your pet's fur.
So it saves you money by doing more than just dishes.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cuts grease, easy on the hands, and actually makes for an awesome bubble bath option. Can you this for all soap needs whether it be the car or your dishes. Fantastic scents available. I would recommend to all households.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?