BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Lexi N.
Proctorville, OH
We use dawn to clean everything in our house from the dishes all the way to our pets. I love using the dish soap for it's legitimate purposes but it was a life saver when our dog and cat got fleas last summer. When we gave the animals baths in dawn it killed 3/4 of the fleas instantly and made it easier for us to get rid of the rest on our fur babies!
Samantha G.
Emporia
Great for dishes(even those nasty greasy dishes). Not only do i use it on dishes but  I also use it on laundry. Husband works construction so his clothes can get extremely filthy. Works great for removing makeup stains from clothing too. My mother has sensitive skin and has to be careful what she uses.Guess what she uses dawn dish sop. great prices and i purchase from walmart or dollar general.
Malija D.
Temple Terr, FL
I love it. It gets out Tuff stains and i don't have to use a lot of it. One drop of dawn can get anything stains out. Dawn is now my favorite dishwashing detergent.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE liquid dish detergent. Not only do I use it to clean my dishes but I use it on animals that have fleas because it suffocates the bugs without irritating skin on the animals themselves. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes (mixed with water and vinegar) and it works like a charm! My brushes ALWAYS come out looking brand new and smell good because of the smell of this soap!
haley h.
indianapolis
I am a Dawn lover and will never pick up any other dish soap the scent is great! super affordable and lasts me forever and thats with hand washing dishes EVERYDAY!!!! also this a great product to use to clean makeup brushes without drying out bristles and it really gets then clean!! I can't stand using cleaning makeup brushes and dishes and not feeling like they are really clean!! highly recommend!!!
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
The original Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only way to go! This dishwashing liquid cuts through tough grease that cooked foods leave behind. The best thing this product has to offer is that it doesn't take as much of the liquid as most others do. One drop of this product goes a long way. It being very inexpensive is another reason that I really like this product. With that being said I highly recommend this!
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I love Dawn. I typically use the original kind to wash my cosmetic brushes, and it does such a wonderful job and never damages them or dries them out. As a plus, I've many times found the smaller bottles available at my local Dollar Trees, which I feel is such a great value. I always have felt this brand is just tried and true, and I'll probably continue to purchase their products for a long time.
Deborah H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Love it, none better for me or my family. It cleans greasy dishes and pots, without giving you greasy water. Don't know how they do that. But they do. It's gentle enough for my ultra sensitive skin to use without gloves. The concentrated version is my favorite. When money was tight, I tried a cheaper brand, but I'd end up using twice as much and the dishes still didn't have that crisp feel of clean.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is 100% my go-to when it comes to washing my dishes at home. It doesn't leave a greasy or sticky/dry feeling to any of the dishes and gets all the hard stuff off after its been sitting overnight. I would recommend it to others if you haven't tried it yet! It's affordable and lasts a good amount of time! The soap itself is a good consistency and isn't watery like some other dish soaps.
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
Best basic dish soap for anything with grease on it. Greasy dishes, dawn is it! Got a grease spot on your shirt? Put dawn on it before you put it in the laundry. Didn't know you had a grease stain on a shirt and you already washed it? Put dawn on it and wash it again! Hands all greasy from working on the car? Dawn!!! Animals caught in an oil slick? DAWN!!! Whoever invented dawn needs an award.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?