BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I will not use any other dishwashing liquid. dawn is the best! I highly recommend this product. I used a drop of dawn on a greasy spot on my blouse and it removed the greasy spot.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I love all dawn products! I use this type on even more than dishes. I've cleaned carpet and the full interior of a grease stained car. It also has a very fresh/clean scent that I enjoy.
Marissa M.
Livonia, MI
Love this so much! I use it not only to wash dishes but also to give my dogs baths since they tend to get greasy but also my engagement ring to remove oils and such from my center stone!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Dawn dish washing liquid is a must have in any household. It is more expensive than the off brand, but it is worth it. It has a nice clean smell. I usually get it from Walmart pretty cheap with my coupons.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Dawn is my family's go to dishwashing liquid. You get a good quality for a reasonable price. Many different size bottles available, but the regular sized bottle goes a long way.
Tessa W.
Latham, NY
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Original Scent Liquid Dish Detergent is the only brand of dish detergent I will purchase/use. I don't usually care about brand names but with this product, the brand name means that you're getting a quality product.
amber B.
The best of the best. Blue dawn has so many uses other than just washing dishes! I mix with vinegar and peroxide and I can clean everything from my oven to my bathtub, and then switch over and use it to get stains out of laundry!! The best!!!
Melissa G.
Ludlow, Ma
Dawn is the only dish detergent that we use. We use far less Dawn than other soaps that we have tried - in other words, a little goes a long way. It seems to be more concentrated than other dish detergents and it cuts grease like no other.
Amber W.
Independence, MO
Dawn is amazing! It cuts through the grease and grime, but is gental on hands! It is also cheap in my opinion! Dawn is an amazing value at an amazing price! I wouldn't use any other brand on dishes! Nothing compares to Dawn! I'll continue buying it!
Zodico M.
Reading, PA
I love Dawn. This is the best dish soap I have ever used. It breaks down grease like no other. At times it can be pricey depending on the store. But it's totally worth the buy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?