BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
Always, always have dawn dish soap in my house! Not only does it smell great but it's the best working dish soap I've used. It's not only great on dishes but it's a great flea killer for your pets without drying out or irritating the skin. Definitely recommend it!
Merranda H.
I have used this product many times in the past and find it satisfactory. The product always cleans my dishes and has a clear, fresh feeling and is very effective even on hard crusted dishes or pans.
Ashley C.
This is the only dish soap I know. My mom and my grandma use it. It not only cleans your dishes, but has many other uses as: pest killer, dog shampoo for fleas, degreaser and many other uses.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
For me this is the best dish liquid. Smell very good. Has a good price. I always buy the big bottle in bj's for about $7 or something like that. Is so effective. I recommend for everybody.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dishwashing liquid. Not only do I use it for the dishes but I use it regularly as shampoo for my dog and cat. gets rid of fleas better than actual flea control!
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
This is what I grew up with and what my husband and I have used for 17 years. It cuts through grease like no other. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. It gets them clean! No more expensive brush cleaner. We have Dawn in our kitchen and in our bathroom.
Sarah T.
Macomb, MI
This is the best dish soap there is. Not only works great for dishes, but other sticky messes, in the bathroom, laundry room, etc. there is something extra in dawn that other soaps don't have. Highly recommend, and be sure to search for other uses for dawn.
Ashley W.
Amherst, VA
Good for washing dishes, safe enough to use to clean animals and even your car! the price is reasonable and I feel like this dishwashing liquid just gets better. gets the dishes sparkly clean right along with your animals and car. would recommend this product
Karter C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I trust Dawn to get my dishes clean without having to scrub too hard or soak them for a long time. It's a little more expensive to buy but it last longer because I don't have to use as much
Angelina B.
I use this exclusively because I have sensitive skin and I can use this product without any problems with my skin. Great value. Very inexpensive, very effective. Has a nice clean scent. Not overpowering. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?