BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Doesn't compare to any other brand and I have tried so many. Really fights the grease and anything built up. I love that I can clean all the paintbrushes my children leave around with fried paint, soak overnight in warm water and dawn and the paint just slides off!
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
I use this both as a cleaner and a pre-cleaner. It dissolves grease, even if there is a LOT of grease. It cleans better than any other detergent I've used. It's ultra-effective. Yes, it may be more expensive than most others, but it works, so it's worth it!
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
This is the only brand of dish soap that I use. A small drop goes a long way so I only buy the small dollar size bottles. I use a dishwasher because I hate hand washing. But things that aren't dishwasher safe I use Dawn. A small bottle will last me a month.
Shawna B.
Dyess Afb, TX
Dawn is the brand my mother used and, although I have tried others, I always come back to the brand.  I usually use the original because it works great and there is no funky after smell to mix with your food or beverage.  I will always use this brand even if others are on sale.  I also like the face that it is gentle on my hands (does not dry them out like crazy).
stefanie w.
Scio, OR
this amazing detergent will cut the grease from day old pans sitting in cold water over night! Dawn ultra 2X strong stands up to its name. It will take a whole lot of dirty dishes and wrinkled hands to get me to try another brand. For the price, scent, mildness on hands, shampoo on pets, and grime fighthing abilities this is the "only" dish detergent to buy.
Abby M.
We use the least concentrated, to help cut down grease. I like that if it is gentle enough to use for wild life, it is gentle enough to use for my family. I feel like the scents really react on my sensitive skin.. So this is what I use. I prefer this over store brands.
Jessica B.
Vandalia
When it comes to fighting grease I know dawn can do the job. It's at a good reasonable price. It's a great value and I get it every time at the store. I just usually use a lot of soap every time I do dishes. The product is very effective and does it job.
Michelle M.
Cary, NC
Dawn is a great product that I have been using most of my life. It's very dependable and versatile. It never disappoints when it comes to cleaning my dishes. It's a very good value compared to off brands that do not work anywhere near as good as Dawn does
naf C.
This is probably the only dish detergent that my family and I use. It even removes the toughest of grease/oil. It is also affordable. And the best part is that it only takes a very little amount and quite a few dishes can be washed with that. I bought it from Walmart, definitely a good choice. I know it's a very popular brand as well. Recommend it definitely.
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I love Dawn original. It is the only dish soap that I have found that actually cuts the grease and leaves the dishes feeling clean. I also use it for other things like homemade stain remover and to clean surfaces. It is definitely a multipurpose cleaner.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?