BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I will not use any other dishwashing liquid. dawn is the best! I highly recommend this product. I used a drop of dawn on a greasy spot on my blouse and it removed the greasy spot.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
The best dishwashing soap! Cleans dishes so quickly and don't have to use as much soap. Because of that it's actually cheaper than other brands. I love the original scent of this.
Rose ..
This is a great dish washing soap! It smells good, cleans dishes and gets the job done. I usually purchase the 2 pack because I'm constantly washing dishes. I like to buy in bulk.
Kelsey E.
Bolivar, OH
This in my opinion is the best dishwashing liquid because it takes so little to wash all of my dishes. So it lasts so long. Which is great because I have to hand wash everything.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Dawn has proven to be the best dishwashing liquid I've used. I've tried off brands and they just don't cut it. A little goes a long way with Dawn, and it leaves the dishes clean without too much scrubbing. It also smells good but not overpowering
Jackie B.
Willow Spring, NC
When you try to minimize the chemicals in your home you need the biggest one of these bad boys you can get! I use this for everything to clean my showers, floors, car interiors... The other scents smell nice but I'll stick with the original.
Christina C.
I've tried other brands and nothing works better than Dawn. It cleans things well, removes hard stains, and leaves the dishes actually looking clean (especially glasses). I don't have a dishwasher, so using Dawn makes my life waaaay easier.
Elana G.
I use this dish soap for everything. I not only clean dished with this soap but I wash my hands, get stains out of carpet, make my own makeup brush cleaner, and more. This is a very versatile product. It is my go to when it comes to dish soap.
Raven A.
Of course it has 5 stars! Miracle In a bottle! I've tried several other brands and always come back to this one. Not only is it good for your dishes but great for your dog too!
Jazmin E.
CLERMONT
I've been using Dawn for years. Even though they have tons of great scents I tend to stick to the original. I also use it for cleaning my shower! Combine it with some vinegar and you have the most effective and cheapest shower cleaner ever!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?