BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Dorcas H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the regular dishwashing soap in my household. When we send my little brother to the store for soap and he comes back with the wrong thing, he definitely hears it from us. Dawn has a nice scent, seems to last forever and always leaves dishes and wine glasses with a nice crisp shine.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is like one of the best products I've ever seen in my life. It kills fleas on my dog, soothes his allergy irritated skin period cuts through Grease super easily. I even use it in the pressure washer to clean my house . I love blue Dawn
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is hands down my favorite product to use in the kitchen!  It works the best on greasy dishes and I even use the Cascade with Dawn pods in my dishwasher.  I would say the best place to purchase would be the Dollar Store for the best price.  I definitely keep Dawn in my house!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE liquid dish detergent. Not only do I use it to clean my dishes but I use it on animals that have fleas because it suffocates the bugs without irritating skin on the animals themselves. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes (mixed with water and vinegar) and it works like a charm! My brushes ALWAYS come out looking brand new and smell good because of the smell of this soap!
Estefany N.
Texas
My family has used this detergent since I can remember. It is great priced and comes in many great scents. I enjoy the classic blue one. I only need a few drops and it gets so soapy to clean all the dishes. Being in college now, I still buy this for my dorm. When the dog has not had a bath in a while we can count on the gentleness of Dawn to clean her real well without being harmful . Love that about it!
Samantha G.
Emporia
Great for dishes(even those nasty greasy dishes). Not only do i use it on dishes but  I also use it on laundry. Husband works construction so his clothes can get extremely filthy. Works great for removing makeup stains from clothing too. My mother has sensitive skin and has to be careful what she uses.Guess what she uses dawn dish sop. great prices and i purchase from walmart or dollar general.
Lexi N.
Proctorville, OH
We use dawn to clean everything in our house from the dishes all the way to our pets. I love using the dish soap for it's legitimate purposes but it was a life saver when our dog and cat got fleas last summer. When we gave the animals baths in dawn it killed 3/4 of the fleas instantly and made it easier for us to get rid of the rest on our fur babies!
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn shish soap is great! It is extremely affordable and nothing will get your dishes cleaner. It is great for multiple uses as well. You can use it to get stains out of clothing and to clean your counter tops. I highly recommend the original and will not use anything else on my kitchen.
Malija D.
Temple Terr, FL
I love it. It gets out Tuff stains and i don't have to use a lot of it. One drop of dawn can get anything stains out. Dawn is now my favorite dishwashing detergent.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
haley h.
indianapolis
I am a Dawn lover and will never pick up any other dish soap the scent is great! super affordable and lasts me forever and thats with hand washing dishes EVERYDAY!!!! also this a great product to use to clean makeup brushes without drying out bristles and it really gets then clean!! I can't stand using cleaning makeup brushes and dishes and not feeling like they are really clean!! highly recommend!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?