BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Brianna B.
Detroit, ME
It is a good dish soap that really cleans your dishes well. You can buy it at places like Wal-Mart and Target and you get a lot of product for your money. The original scent is pleasant and it is altogether a good product that I have repurchased many times.
Nhia L.
Love the smell of dawn. The freshness and clean. Not disappoint in them at all. The scent is not too strong. I like how fresh it makes my clothe look and the fresh smells after its washes.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
I love the original dawn dishwashing soaps for 2 reasons. 1.) It doesn't have a heavy scent and actually cleans my dishes. 2.) I rescue animals and a lot of the ones I rescue are filthy! Not only does it get my animals clean and smelling great, it is SAFE!!!
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL
The best multipurpose dish soap on the market. I have purchased different brands here and there but nothing compares to the original. From cleaning greasy dishes to cutting through soap scum all without ever having to use elbow grease. It can tackle it all.
Kimberly W.
Dawn is amazing for not only cleaning dishes but so many other things as well ! I like to mix mine in a squirt bottle with vinegar and water. You'll have an all purpose cleaning solution that's great for your kitchen and bathroom ( don't use vinegar on granite ).
C G.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn is the best and has been my go-to dish soap for as long as I can remember. I never have issues with food sticking to plates, and I have found that it is more effective than other products I have tried, and that you can do more clean with a lot less soap.
Megan A.
Shamokin, PA
I always say, don't fix it if it isn't broken! Dawn is a traditional dish soap and smells good on it's own. If it is gentle enough for baby ducks, it is gentle enough for me! I use it for everything, including my super stain remover and cleaning my make up brushes!
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Dawn is the best dishwasher I have ever used , No other one compares to it . I can also use it for lots of other things .Use some vinegar and Dawn mixed it and have a great shampoo for your dogs. You can use dawn and hot water to clean pipes and removes stains .
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Does exactly what it says! Fights tough stains, and cuts through grease with a breeze. It lathers up fast, and smells good. I use it as hand wash at times, because it's gentle to the skin. My every day dish soap.
Crystle B.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn Dish soap is a household staple. This product is very versitile and you can't go wrong with the quality and price! I purchase mine from Walmart or Target with no porblems. Smells great, and a little goes a long way. My family and I will continue to purchase.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back