BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sarah R.
The best dish soap out there. Cuts right through any grime or grease without any problem. Doesn't dissolve right away. Smells great. I also use it on a rag to clean the countertops, table, walls and anything else nonporous that needs a cleaning.
kelly s.
I have always used dawn.My mom used dawn she passed it on down.It cuts grease like no other dishsoap.I also use on my husbands work clothes.It gets grease stains out of his jeans.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Works just as well as you would think a dishwasher soap would. Nothing special about it. The off brands can be just as good as the name brand. Works well, and gets everything off.
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only liquid dish washing soap that I use because you only need a little to wash many dishes. I like that the price is good as well as the quality. It as many uses, I have used it to wash clothes as well, but not in the washer machine.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Sometimes it's just best to stick with original, because it's usually cheapest and as a college student on a budget, this definitely does what it needs to while being affordable!
Stefanie K.
Of all the products I have used over the years to wash dishes Dawn is by far the best! It lasts through a large load of dishes, cleans wonderfully, and it is not hard on my hands!
Andrea D.
The original blue dawn, my favorite! A few times that I've gone to buy this and it's out of stock, I've never liked any other brand I've bought. This is my go to dish soap forever!
lindsay F.
I love this type of soap that helps clean up dishes and helps get all that nasty mess off if your dishes it works great it's also a good price you can almost find it at any store
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great soap. We use this to clean our dishes at our house! I personally love to purchase it at SAMs in bulk because it is cheaper to do it that way and lasts for a really long time
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
My go to product for everything. Not just for dishes. I use this to remove stains from my laundry, to clean my windows and everything else. I absolutely love it. It's a lifesaver.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?