BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stefanie K.
Of all the products I have used over the years to wash dishes Dawn is by far the best! It lasts through a large load of dishes, cleans wonderfully, and it is not hard on my hands!
Christina C.
I've tried other brands and nothing works better than Dawn. It cleans things well, removes hard stains, and leaves the dishes actually looking clean (especially glasses). I don't have a dishwasher, so using Dawn makes my life waaaay easier.
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
My go to product for everything. Not just for dishes. I use this to remove stains from my laundry, to clean my windows and everything else. I absolutely love it. It's a lifesaver.
Sarah R.
The best dish soap out there. Cuts right through any grime or grease without any problem. Doesn't dissolve right away. Smells great. I also use it on a rag to clean the countertops, table, walls and anything else nonporous that needs a cleaning.
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
I'm use the blue dawn I love it works well when cleaning my dishes and last a good while then other brands I've tried I don't think anything can replace dawn even if it's cheaper
Erica B.
Love this product. I tend to buy the larger size of everything because you get things at a cheaper price per quantity. but I happen to love these smaller bottles. they fit perfectly on the sink next to the faucet and don't take up too much room.
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
I always use Dawn when I do the dishes. I prefer hand washing to a dishwasher so I need to know the dishes are being cleaned properly. Won't use another brand to get the job done!
Candye J.
I love this stuff. It's perfect for tough grease on dishes, and it has so many other cleaning abilities. I even use it in the shower to clean my walls mixed with vinegar. Also it's great to use on your pet if it has fleas, the Dawn smothers the fleas instantly. I think it's a great all around cleaning product that I would recommend to anyone.
Andrea D.
The original blue dawn, my favorite! A few times that I've gone to buy this and it's out of stock, I've never liked any other brand I've bought. This is my go to dish soap forever!
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I will not use any other dishwashing liquid. dawn is the best! I highly recommend this product. I used a drop of dawn on a greasy spot on my blouse and it removed the greasy spot.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?