BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Christina G.
This is the only brand and scent of dishwashing soap I will ever use! I hate the other scents and colors, it leaves like an after smell that's just horrid (especially the green one). This dish detergent smells fresh and no matter what it is the ultimate degreaser. I can always find sales on this brand and even if I don't it's super cheap anyways!
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
This is the only brand of dish soap that I use. A small drop goes a long way so I only buy the small dollar size bottles. I use a dishwasher because I hate hand washing. But things that aren't dishwasher safe I use Dawn. A small bottle will last me a month.
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
I use this both as a cleaner and a pre-cleaner. It dissolves grease, even if there is a LOT of grease. It cleans better than any other detergent I've used. It's ultra-effective. Yes, it may be more expensive than most others, but it works, so it's worth it!
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
My house couldn't function without this. We not only wash our dishes with it, but use it for several other cleaning products thought the house. It's an amazing soap scum remover when mixed with white vinegar, and a couple of drops mixed with alcohol and water keeps your granite countertops nice and clean. Can be used as dog shampoo if your furry friend gets fleas.
jalise W.
Bluffton, SC
This dish detergent is the best in the business not including the organic products .Dawn is great when cleaning very soiled dishes . So times we use dawn on our cars. And we have even used it on our dog before and he was fine. I love dawn and would recommend this product to anyone. O and the price is not bad plus theres often coupons in the paper
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Doesn't compare to any other brand and I have tried so many. Really fights the grease and anything built up. I love that I can clean all the paintbrushes my children leave around with fried paint, soak overnight in warm water and dawn and the paint just slides off!
stefanie w.
Scio, OR
this amazing detergent will cut the grease from day old pans sitting in cold water over night! Dawn ultra 2X strong stands up to its name. It will take a whole lot of dirty dishes and wrinkled hands to get me to try another brand. For the price, scent, mildness on hands, shampoo on pets, and grime fighthing abilities this is the "only" dish detergent to buy.
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Dawn dish soap is a great product, it's gentle on the hands and don't leave my hands feeling dry. I typically buy from CVS, Target, Giant or Safeway. The scent is nice and not overwhelming. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others.
Shawna B.
Dyess Afb, TX
Dawn is the brand my mother used and, although I have tried others, I always come back to the brand.  I usually use the original because it works great and there is no funky after smell to mix with your food or beverage.  I will always use this brand even if others are on sale.  I also like the face that it is gentle on my hands (does not dry them out like crazy).
Cat H.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
A classic! We have been using this since before I can remember. A little goes a long way, and the bottle lasts us about a year in our home. I use this soap on hard to clean vintage, cloth diaper stripping, and stain removal. It's also very helpful for deskunking a dog. I try for natural products in the home as much as I can, but I will never give up this soap
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?