BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Cassie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap to use. I feel like if i dont use this brand to wash my dishes they dont get clean. I love the smell too and use it for many other things as well.
Autumn H.
I feel like Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent Soap is definitely top of the line when it comes to removing grease.. Other brands just can't eat through the grease like Dawn!
Ashley A.
Erin, TN
Dawn is my favorite dish soap it never disappoints and is very effective on cleaning the dishes and other items. Pros you can use on animals and no cons. Its not pricey very reasonable and is a great value. Yes I would recommend to family and friends
Melinda M.
San Antonio, TX
Ultra Dawn Dishwashing liquid is the only product I trust washing my dishes in. Everything always comes out super clean and it cuts right through the grease. There really is no wait time in having your pots and pans soak.You can easily get started!
Amber W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing cleans better than traditional blue dawn. I used to cheap out and buy off brands, but nothing compares to Dawn. You use less product because it better and you end up saving money.
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
No other dishwashing liquid compares! I've tried many others, but I always go back. It gets rid of the greasy feeling on plastics, gets the stains out, and cleans my dishes very well!
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
Not only do I use this to wash the dishes, I put equal parts of this, peroxide, and vinegar into a spray bottle to use as an all purpose cleaner. It does wonders for the shower and carpets!
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
I can always count on Dawn. Not just on dishes but throughout the house! We use this to clean our baseboards, stains on upholstery and anywhere where we just need a clean wipe down!!!
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I have been using dawn dish soap since I was able to wash dishes! I like that it doesn't have a strong scent. It cuts grease like a champ and leaves glasses clean. Other brands just don't clean like Dawn does! So I will continue to buy Dawn dish soap.
chrissy b.
The Plains, OH
I have been buying this dish liquid for years. I will not buy another kind. Not only is it good for dishes but it also gets out stains. I typically buy at the local dollar general. There is nothing disappointing and will keep purchasing this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?