BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Shelia S.
Augusta
Nothing cleans better than Dawn. I tried numerous detergents and they don't compare to Dawn. You only have to use a touch and you'll have suds plus a great cleaning action for your dishes.
Ashley R.
Temecula, CA
I absolutely LOVE Dawn dish soap! It gets the toughest grease and grime off all dishes with little to no effort every time. Ans it also has so many other uses as well! It can kill ants, unclog a drain, and even get stains out of a micro fiber couch! I LOVE Dawn!!!
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL
The best multipurpose dish soap on the market. I have purchased different brands here and there but nothing compares to the original. From cleaning greasy dishes to cutting through soap scum all without ever having to use elbow grease. It can tackle it all.
Danielle G.
Clarksville, TN
Dawn seems like the only soap that ACTUALLY gets the dishes clean... I've tried the cheaper stuff and you have to overcompensate with the amount of soap to get half the cleaning done! Might as well spend the extra few cents and get the job done the first time.
Taylor M.
Tryon, NC
Best dish soap out there. Actually cuts grease I love it. I even use on pets for fleas. Great buy. Original scent is fresh and I'm not looking for something better. Won't use anything else
C G.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn is the best and has been my go-to dish soap for as long as I can remember. I never have issues with food sticking to plates, and I have found that it is more effective than other products I have tried, and that you can do more clean with a lot less soap.
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
I try other brands, but nothing really compares to Dawn. I swear, its the only soap that actually works.. it de-greases pans for you, just let it soak for a bit, and there is not much scrubbing to do at all. Smell is pleasant, it's priced well and i love it!!
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I am giving this a lot rating because I do not like the harsh chemicals used in Dawn dish soap. Yes, I do have some Dawn under my sink right now, and yes, it does work good on tough grease (which is the only time I use it.) but it's not something I would buy too often.
Ashlyn L.
Culver
This is the best sort of dish soap that I have found. It cuts the grease better than any other brand of soap that I have tried and cleans all dishes the fastest with a great finished look.
Kate T.
This stuff seriously takes everything off! You only need a tiny bit or else you will end up with lots of bubbles! It is the only dishwashing liquid that can get all of the cooked on food out of my crockpot and works even better if left to soak. Love this stuff
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back