BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I use this product almost everyday. My skin is very sensitive and I have found no problems when using this product. It works as it should. It foams up very easily and has a moderate scent. I will continue to use this product because of the wonderful results I have received each time I use it. I also love the brands commercials!
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Your dishes, your laundry, your bathrooms and sinks -- it even helps the poor little duckies that get covered in oil in the ocean! What more could you want in a soap? I am a big believer in the Dawn blue type. It can even be mixed with some baking soda and vinegar to make a spray to wipe down your bathroom with. It powers off grease and food stains, yet it isn't overly abrasive on your hands. I have yet to find another soap product that is as versatile and effective as Dawn.
Zoe T.
Murray, KY
Only dish soap I use, it gets the grease off, not to mention it takes care of those hard to get off crusty food particles. I tried some of the other dish soaps that are offered and they left my hands feeling super rough and dry, plus the dishes I had just washed didn't even look like they were clean. When it comes down to it, Dawn is the way to go 100%.
Aura C.
I love how Dawn does not make my hands dry and it works fairly well to remove the stuff stains from the plates. Now I usually buy the large bottle from Homedepot because apart from using it to wash the plates, the boys use it to wash the car! They love how it gives it a nice glow... What can I say? its a 2 for 1 deal for me.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid original is the only dish soap used in my household. Dawn is a very trusted brand. The result were very effective. I really like the fact that you only need to soak your greasy dishes for only a few minutes with Dawn. Dawn Ultra is tough on your dishes yet gentle on your hands.
Jacquelyn H.
Santa Rosa
The only dish soap I will buy. Worth every penny and a little goes a long way. I stick with the original it cuts through grease like no other soap, I don't have to worry that my dishes aren't truly clean. I even use this is I spill something on my shirt, just dab some dawn right on the spot let it sit there for 30 mins and throw in the wash. Wala it's like nothing ever happened and with a 5 month old let me tell you this is a daily thing for me.
Ange W.
So good! A few drops will take care of all the pots and dishes from a dinner for 2. I've found it works best when I designate a cup or bowl to hold my hot water/splash of detergent mix and use that to re-up the sponge when it needs more suds. I used to put the detergent directly on the sponge and go through bottles so fast. This other way is far more economical. I also don't wear gloves doing dishes and this hasn't dried my hands out at all!
Daisy V.
Alton
This is a must in my kitchen. Omg and a drop of this stuff goes a long way. I have many uses for this too. For example getting a grease stain off a certain items of clothing, all I do is stick the item on the sink and just spot clean it before throwing it the washer. I also love that this product is safe on my dogs. I once in a while stray from their regular shampoo only to give them a good cleaning/ bath and they small awesome after it too.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Dawn is the best and only soap I use for cleaning or washing! This is hands down the best soap, it breaks down literally anything wether it's good, oil, stains, literally anything. Also this product is they use this in animals so you know if it's safe enough to do that then it must be safe enough to use in your own home. Another plus is they make donations to help keep the animals clean and our environment, so everyone should be a part of this.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
This is our household dish soap. I've tried several other dish soaps, but Dawn has been the best at getting the grease and cleans my dishes well. It has nice scent and doesn't leave my hands dry or irritated. I also love when thr big bottle of dish soap goes on sale because we stock up on it! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?