BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emily C.
My all time FAVORITE dish soap! It has so many uses. You can mix it with some other household products for the best all around magic cleaner as well as make your dishes sparkle. ❤
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
I always use Dawn when I do the dishes. I prefer hand washing to a dishwasher so I need to know the dishes are being cleaned properly. Won't use another brand to get the job done!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this dish soap and it cuts grease and maintains a clean working kitchen! This dish soap has many uses, but primarily we use it to cut the grease from our pots and pans!
Jennifer C.
Always my favorite - especially since they support wildlife with a part of their proceeds. And, it isn't only great for dishes it is an amazing stain remover for laundry as well.
Nadia P.
The price for this thing is actually not expensive because the quality of this product is great it comes in a variety of scents that smell nice and they aren't harsh on the skin.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best dish liquid ever. This will clean anything. I use it for all my dishes and I also use it for lots of other household cleaning. It also works great in homemade carpet cleaners.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Works just as well as you would think a dishwasher soap would. Nothing special about it. The off brands can be just as good as the name brand. Works well, and gets everything off.
I use in the kitchen to cut through grease on dishes. I also clean other areas of the house like the bathroom with original Dawn. I use it to bathe my dog as well. I like it because it is not strong smelling, rinses easily and is not harmful.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great soap. We use this to clean our dishes at our house! I personally love to purchase it at SAMs in bulk because it is cheaper to do it that way and lasts for a really long time
Andrea D.
The original blue dawn, my favorite! A few times that I've gone to buy this and it's out of stock, I've never liked any other brand I've bought. This is my go to dish soap forever!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?