BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
I frequently use this product. I purchase it from a local retailer. I believe the price is fair when the quality of the product is considered. It cuts through grease and oil. It does not appear to leave a film or water spots on dishes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
The only dish soap I have ever bought or will ever buy. It smells great. Cleans the dishes wonderfully. It doesn't dry out your hands and if has many uses. Dripped some salad dressing on your shirt? No problem, Dawn will get it out. It's a staple in my kitchen and laundry room.
Dominique G.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this product for years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. This dish soap cuts through grease like no other and lasts for ages! It does dry out your hands a bit but dishwashing by hand in general will do that to you. Love this product and would recommend.
Courtney T.
Portsmouth, OH
Original scent ultra Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only dishwashing liquid buy I love it it gets everything clean not to mention you can use it for 1 million different things. It's also the only product I use to wash my daughters bottles because I know it's safe and I trust it
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Hands down a staple in this household! Tougher on grease than any other dish soap I've tried and doesn't leave my hands dry. It also doesn't leave a stick residue where you have to keep rinsing until the soap comes off. Not costly at all and you can get it at the dollar store!
Diana S.
Dawn is a good product. I especially like that they work with animal organizations. This is a plus for me using their product. Other products are less expensive some times, but Dawn always works good and gets the job done. Most of the time, Dawn is what we purchase for dishes.
Abigail R.
Dawn is great on tough grease and grim! It is perfect for dishes, washing hands, and wiping down floors and cupboards. It comes in a few different scents all of which smell nice from what I have tried. If you are searching for something that gets the job done, give this a try!
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I absolutely love dawn. A little goes a long way and it cleans so nicely! I hate the soaps that don't bubble up but this one is great. I also support them because they helped clean the animals after the oil spill. That's why they always have the ducks on their packaging. Love!
Margaret G.
Algoma, WI
This is the perfect dishwashing soap. Fresh scent, not too smelly because who wants their dishes to smell like apples when trying to eat chicken? Not me. I bought it at a Target near me and it was more expensive than other brands but also lasts a long time and is high quality.
Sarah B.
This is the only dish soap I will use. I stopped using scented dish soaps because it would leave a scent on my dishes. I don't want to taste that while eating my food. This doesn't leave a scent and it cleans better than the scented. It also has multiple uses which is awesome!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?