BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Stephanie V.
National City, CA
I literally use this everyday and have been my whole life. My grandmother used this even on our clothing stains. And now I find my self using it on all the toughest stains. And of course greasy dishes.
martha l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i would always try different brands of dish soap , i could never get the perfect soap , some were to watery some didnt even have the concept of calling it soap. so i tried  dawn ultra concentrated , i bought a regular small container just to see if it would work or i was going to be like the rest of the dish liquid soap i tried before , and let me say i am so relieve that i actually found this dish soap, i love it . the first time that i tried it , i was amazed  how just using so little it actually makes alot of bubbles the smooth feeling of it , i just love it . i went back and bought a big container . i totally recommend this product to everybody , i works super good . it removes grease so easily .zero bad odor on cup , pans or plates...
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
 Can purchase at any local, department, or retail stores Words can't  describe how much I love this product. Not only does it get my dishes clean but u can use this product for so many other reason. Of course these saving wildlife with oil spills, repel pest from house plants, poison ivy, dog shampoo, pool cleaner, muilte purpose cleaner that's just to name a few... It can be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny👍🏻💕
Brittany M.
Saint Thomas
I always buy the blue dawn dish soap. It seems to work best and has multiple uses. I use it to clean dishes, clean the house, make pest traps. It works very well and id recommend
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I have always been a Palmolive user because it's cheaper but right now I don't have a dish washer and so cleanliness is important to me. I made the switch to this based on it's claims, and it's right. It works amazingly. You don't need a lot and it gets the job done without any residue. If you do have a pot that is stained, then just put a bit on the stains and leave it there for atleast an hour and then clean and if comes off easily. I will now continue to pay more for a better clean.
Taylor T.
I use blue dawn for EVERYTHING! Great grease fighter! Great mixed with vinegar for cleaning! I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it! Great price and very effeftive!
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
Love this soap so much! I even use it for my makeup brushes and sponges. We get the big bottle at Costco, yup that's how much we like it. The scent is nice and refreshing but not too strong. You can always get good deals on this soap and there's almost always coupons. Walgreens always has them on sale for 2/3 or $1 for the small bottles. I sometimes use it to remove stubborn stains of clothes. It's great for super dirty dishes, frying pans, cupcake/cake tins. I let things soak sometimes for 30 min. and then come back and have no problem washing my dishes. It's great to clean your makeup brushes with, especially if you use very heavy foundations that cake up in your brushes. Amazing soap overall!
LaQuishia M.
5/5 stars because it cuts through tough grease and food stains. Let my dishes soak for about 5-7 minutes & clean is a breeze. I remember one time my Maltese (Gracie) caught some flees from other dogs being in our yard. The flea medicine I currently had wasn't strong enough. Saw the fleas on her about 9PM (Vet office was closed) so I called the emergency Vet number & he told me a bottle of Dawn dish washing liquid would kill the fleas and it did. As I was washing her with Dawn dish washing liquid I could literally see the fleas falling off of her in the water. Next morning took her to the Vet to get a stronger flea medicine and I haven't seen one on her since. So S/O to Dawn for helping me with an emergency until the Vet opened up.
Jess F.
This is actually my favorite dish detergent. It completely minimizes the effort of scrubbing and scouring pots and pans by instantly breaking down grease. It always leaves my hands feeling so smooth and soft. I use it for so much more than dishes, like cleaning my make up brushes, removing stains from clothes, a mixing it in a bucket of hot water to clean around the house. All around good product.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dishwashing liquid, not only is it inexpensive it works great to get grease off. its so worth the little amout that you spend. there are different scents but i stick to the blue i  guess since my favorite color is blue i have a tendency to buy everything that's blue. I always buy this and when I get home I will take a picture to go with the review.... thanks dawn your the best !!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?