BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Victoria R.
This is the only dish soap I will use , the pomegranate one is by far my favorite, I get it at Walmart . Kind of wish they have better deals on dish soap like 2 for 5 ?it works very good .Im using the Mediterranean lavender scent right now , has a very nice smell to it
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I give Dawn dish soap 5 stars because this stuff works like magic one drop of Dawn on my sponge and and it can wash all my dishes in the sink I love this stuff that's why I always buy Dawn, it doesn't go by fast because I literally use a little bit of soap and it works so good you can by this soap at your local stores Safeway, Walgreen's, Walmart, and maybe anywhere else and it comes at a affordable price and if you lucky you can catch the big bottle on sale for 2 dollars.
Colleen S.
Shingleton, MI
I have been doing dishes for many years and I am the kind of woman we loves to try new things and I love all the scents companies come up with but this dish soap is the only one that works for me. No grease feel, a little goes a long way, and is hard on stuck food. Not only is it awesome on dishes but it has so many uses. I have used it on tough laundry and carpet stains, I have used it for general cleaning, and every time it has come through for me. Only one I buy.
Nita F.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn liquid dish detergent is the most used detergent in my home. Its not pricey and its an awesome value. I also love they way this entire line smells. These are so accessible, I can buy them from anywhere. This is definitely a product I would purchase again. I get my dishes clean without having to soak this with is always a plus.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
This product is very special to me for an important reason! First, it's a great dish soap to use. It cuts through grease, it has a very calm, non overpowering scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands. It's also affordable! Another special thing about this dish soap is that we use it to help clean and treat rescue animals! It does a fantastic job at helping with fleas, oil, mud, etc, all while being completely harmless to the animal! That's a fantastic product if you ask me!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Mega Parent Expert
I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again! I don't own a dishwasher so it's all up to my hands, the soap, and my washing materials. This soap is the best for my cooking habits! My pans get crusty food and greasy mistakes happen, one good wash in this stuff and BOOM - what mess? Butter melted in a bowl and left to sit for a day - BOOM, what butter? For best results, I follow with scorching hot water after a wash. I'm left with not even water spots! MAGNIFICENT STUFF
Darlene Z.
this is my number 1 dish soap. it works amazing, everything this soap claims to do is correct. a little goes along way. cleans & clears all grease & oil build up on all dishes & cook ware; glass, plastic, metal, etc. its very affordable & can be found practically anywhere, even dollar/99cent stores. I also use for grease or oil stains on clothes & it gets the stain out! its so safe to use, I even at times, when I'm low on dog shampoo use it to shower my dogs.
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original soap is good for just about anything! For the obvious reason, it cleans your dishes so much better than any other soap. However, I have also used it to wash my hair when it gets oily and my boyfriend always uses it to get all the oil off his hands after working on his car. This soap gets stains out of clothes, can be used to clean makeup brushes, and so much more! Definitely worth buying, and it is not too expensive!!
Brianna B.
Kirkland, WA
Dawn is great for getting those dirty dishes all shiny again, however it has endless uses. From solid laundry to bathing wildlife Dawn is gentle, yet strong. I use Dawn to bathe my 100 lb German Shepherd. A small amount goes a long way. When used on animals Dawn repeal fleas and ticks. Since I've started using dawn on my animals I have not had any problems with either.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Dawn dish soap is still the leading dish soap on the market if you ask me. One tiny drop on my sponge can wash a whole sinkful of dishes and it produces a lot of lather. It is easy to dissolve grease and cut through sticky pots and pans with this soap too. I like to put one drop into a sinkful of water then swish it around before soaking my dog bowls. I find that in five minutes I can wipe all of their slobber clean and the stainless steel is squeaky and shiny!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?