BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Dawn original scent is my go-to dish soap. The smell is not obnoxious like the apple scent that they have. I buy the large bottle of concentrated Dawn and it lasts a long long time.
Mariah L.
Flat Rock, MI
So much more effective in washing dishes (or anything really) than any other dish liquid soap I've tried. There is great quality here (it's worth spending a little extra than the off-brand for me) and I will tend to always repurchase this brand.
Katie C.
My family has always used dawn. We love that dawn is safe to use on animals as well as wash your dishes. Orginal Dawn Dishsoap also gets rid of flews on dogs and bunny's lol #facts
Flora K.
Berwyn, IL
I always knew that Dawn was the best for dishes and a greasy mess. I have now learned that if I mix it with white distilled vinegar and water I have a multipurpose cleaner. I have also used it on a grease or oil stain on clothes and grass stains too!
Elisha  H.
Leonard, TX
By far the best dish soap ever. The other brands say to compare to dawn, but u have to use half the bottle to get the same cleaning power of just a few drops of dawn. I'll always use dawn and always get upset when my husband brings me an off brand.
Erin L.
SCARBOROUGH, ME
Some products you can buy cheaper to achieve the same results, but Dawn is not one of them... definitely worth the price! Cleans dishes thoroughly, is the BEST stain remover for clothes, and can even be substituted for laundry detergent in a pinch!
Liz W.
This is the ultimate and best detergent. Exactly why many instructions or care writings state to specifically use the blue Dawn. Smaell is nice and can use far less than other detergents. It is also a nice blue color that looks clean and fresh.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
Kayla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love using Dawn liquid dish soap. Been using it since Infirst started wasjing dishes as a kids at home and still use it. Gentel on the hands and has a fresh smell. Affordable as well.
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I don't have a huge income so I try to save money when I can anywhere... I tried by buying $1 soap from other brands and store and I would go through them so fast and have to buy them 5 times faster! So it wasn't saving me money AT ALL! Dawn lasts me so long and cuts through grease and grime! I will never use another soap for as long as I live!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?