BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Casey D.
Richland, WA
I used dawn for everything from my dishes to washing my dog! I use it as a pretreat for my laundry and washing my bathtub and it's a decent price. I can seem to find it everywhere which is good when I need it ASAP
Bridget S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I may stick to the basic, but the original dawn keeps my dishes from being greasy. Love this stuff. There's always a coupon to clip so I feel like I can save a little while keeping my dishes clean and sparkling. I don't plan on changing my dish soap anytime soon!
Stacia H.
Villa Rica, GA
I use this dishwashing liquid mainly to wash my son's bottles. It gets them clean and removes the milky residue without leaving behind a soapy taste or smell which is important. I usually purchase this at Sam's Club because it is available there in a bulk size.
Shinikia M.
Cuts grease better than other brands. I only use Dawn. It's my most trusted brand. I also mix it with vinegar to clean the sinks and tubs in my restroom. Recently I've learned that it is also good to use for cleaning makeup brushes it pulls the dirt and oils out.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
This cuts grease like no other dish liquid I've ever seen & its gentle on skin as well . Truly amazing that you can wash an animal ( duck ) with it & also cut gime leaving your dishes spotless
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
Dawn cuts grease like no other soap! It's the only brand I can trust to really clean my dishes. It's gentle enough on my hands and perfect for cleaning pots after cooking. Great product for its value. Even cleans my prescitipon eye glasses perfect without streaks!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn dish soap! The scent is great, it cleans dishes very well. It is long lasting and a very great value! I can buy it from my local Winn Dixie, Walmart, etc. I use this regularly and recommend to others!
Julie G.
Let's be real here, it's dish soap. There's not that much to say about it, other than the fact that the original does actually do a better job cleaning than any of the ones with floofy scents.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
The only detergent I use. It doesn't dry my hands out but is effective at cleaning dishes, countertops, and my microwave, removing stains and grease without leaving any lingering odor. It smells pleasant, and the scent doesn't last long which is important to me.
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this dish soap. It gets all the dishes clean without me having to scrub a whole lot. Which helps because when you have 3 kids you dont have time to try and soak and scrub all the dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back