BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Delia E.
The only soap my mom has used for over 18 years. I have tried to have her use others but she always returns to Dawn. It's actually really good. It helps remove oils, and dirt very well... it's also safe for pets and children who decide to drench themselves in coconut oil...
Gemini W.
Denison, TX
This is by far my favorite. You get more then you pay for on this product. Just my opinion. I love that its safe and effective on all of my pets. It really cleans the dishes. If you have someone that works on cars or equipment like I do, this is great, better then anything my husband has used. There are no cons to this product. I have no plans on changing and I have tried many.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love the Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original it has a nice scent to it. It get the the pots and pans clean and my other dishes clean . you can also use it on animals that are covered in oil it helps get them clean . I would definitely recommend this product to everyone to try it out for yourself . It doesn't cost very much in the store sometimes you can catch it on sale
Jennifer S.
League City
I love this DAWN!  it is a great product, that is reasonably priced.  Very concentrated so it lasts a long time.  You can also use this to bathe your dogs, it helps with fleas on them.  So I would definitely recommend this.  Cleaning power lasts longer than the other brands that I have tried.  Don't go to the cheaper brands, stay right here with Dawn.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
THERE IS NO OTHER SOAP BRAND I TRUST MORE THAN DAWN! Dawn just seems to give my dishes more of a clean feeling than other soaps out there. I feel the fact that it lathers right away is a huge plus to this product. The scents are always nice and not at all harsh. I will definitely keep purchasing this product since it always keeps me happy by leaving my dishes incredibly clean.
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
We use the blue dawn dish soap like it's going out of style. It seems like all the fish soaps at Walmart are pretty equally priced. But the little extra that dawn does cost is TOTALLY worth it. We use it not only on dishes, but also on stubborn clothes stains, bathing the dogs and cleaning(cut through grease) in the kitchen. I recommend this product to everyone. My household loves it.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
This product is worth every penny. It takes grease out, hits stains like no other and does everything it is suppose to. Dawn is used to help wildlife clean up sites, the fact that it can safely clean animals that have been covered head to toe in oil spills and more. This product I would have to say is amazing. I really can't skimp out on my dish soap, Dawn is my go to dish liquid.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I don't think I have ever not loved a dish soap. But I really appreciate Dawn. It really does cut grease very well. And when I found out they were supporting shelters who were rehabilitating the animals after that big oil spill I loved them even more. I get their industrial jug from home depot and it lasts me forever! I love it! It's a bit more expensive than other soaps but it's worth it.
Mariela S.
Honestly, i love Dawn dish soap better than any other because i feel like this takes off the grease faster and better than the rest. I always get mine from Walmart! And this is the only soap i will use for my dishes. Also i have used it to bathe my dogs, it drops the fleas in an instant. Everytime i get a new pet, this what i do. I love it, this thing works miracles! Lol
Taylor M.
The life saver dish detergent. When your a mom sometimes you forget about something cooking and burn b it to a pan, or are to tired to wash dishes that night. I fill the sink with hot water and dawn, and by the time I wake up the dishes practically washed themselves. LOVE THIS SOAP!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?