BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11980)
Erin L.
SCARBOROUGH, ME
Some products you can buy cheaper to achieve the same results, but Dawn is not one of them... definitely worth the price! Cleans dishes thoroughly, is the BEST stain remover for clothes, and can even be substituted for laundry detergent in a pinch!
Katie C.
My family has always used dawn. We love that dawn is safe to use on animals as well as wash your dishes. Orginal Dawn Dishsoap also gets rid of flews on dogs and bunny's lol #facts
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
Elisha  H.
Leonard, TX
By far the best dish soap ever. The other brands say to compare to dawn, but u have to use half the bottle to get the same cleaning power of just a few drops of dawn. I'll always use dawn and always get upset when my husband brings me an off brand.
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I don't have a huge income so I try to save money when I can anywhere... I tried by buying $1 soap from other brands and store and I would go through them so fast and have to buy them 5 times faster! So it wasn't saving me money AT ALL! Dawn lasts me so long and cuts through grease and grime! I will never use another soap for as long as I live!
Shari L.
Danville, VT
This is a great dish soap. It cuts grease quickly. It has a light pleasant smell and is gentle on my hands. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is worth the price
Bobbie W.
Flint, MI
The grease cutting, cleaning power of Dawn is unrivaled. I have never found another dish detergent that cleans as good as Dawn and still leaves my hands soft without drying them out.
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
I always used dawn, I always have and always will, I love the way it works and does a great job. I have tried others that are supposed to be like it and they do not compare or last
Amber M.
I use this for many different things! Its good to use mixed with white vinegar for everyday cleaning. Also it works great on my boyfriends greasy clothes, he is a mechanic and he told me I wouldn't be able to get any of it out! Dawn works wonders!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! Everyone in my whole family uses this soap. It works really well at getting grease and residue off dishes. It's also affordable. I would definitely buy this again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?