BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jacquelyn H.
Santa Rosa
The only dish soap I will buy. Worth every penny and a little goes a long way. I stick with the original it cuts through grease like no other soap, I don't have to worry that my dishes aren't truly clean. I even use this is I spill something on my shirt, just dab some dawn right on the spot let it sit there for 30 mins and throw in the wash. Wala it's like nothing ever happened and with a 5 month old let me tell you this is a daily thing for me.
Ange W.
So good! A few drops will take care of all the pots and dishes from a dinner for 2. I've found it works best when I designate a cup or bowl to hold my hot water/splash of detergent mix and use that to re-up the sponge when it needs more suds. I used to put the detergent directly on the sponge and go through bottles so fast. This other way is far more economical. I also don't wear gloves doing dishes and this hasn't dried my hands out at all!
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Dawn is the best and only soap I use for cleaning or washing! This is hands down the best soap, it breaks down literally anything wether it's good, oil, stains, literally anything. Also this product is they use this in animals so you know if it's safe enough to do that then it must be safe enough to use in your own home. Another plus is they make donations to help keep the animals clean and our environment, so everyone should be a part of this.
Daisy V.
Alton
This is a must in my kitchen. Omg and a drop of this stuff goes a long way. I have many uses for this too. For example getting a grease stain off a certain items of clothing, all I do is stick the item on the sink and just spot clean it before throwing it the washer. I also love that this product is safe on my dogs. I once in a while stray from their regular shampoo only to give them a good cleaning/ bath and they small awesome after it too.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This is our household dish soap. I've tried several other dish soaps, but Dawn has been the best at getting the grease and cleans my dishes well. It has nice scent and doesn't leave my hands dry or irritated. I also love when thr big bottle of dish soap goes on sale because we stock up on it! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Angie R.
Bangor, ME
Dawn dish detergent is the only dish detergent I have used for years. It gets my dishes nice and clean, and the medium size container I buy seems to last me forever. Not only does it do a good job getting my dishes clean, but it's good at helping rid your cat of fleas, which can be a problem, especially in the summer months and with fleas becoming resistant to all the medications available. I love a product that has more than one use!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Some may think that all dish liquids are the same. Not true. When I tried to save a little bit of money by buying a cheap generic brand, I just couldn't get my dishes clean. I ended up using twice the amount just to get the liquid to lather.  Dawn is great. It cuts grease effortlessly and washes squeaky clean. I don't need a lot to get the job done, and so I end up saving money in the end just by going with Dawn from the get-go.
Alyssa F.
San Benito , Tx
It smells great, cleans every centimeter of your dirty dishes and is great for being gentle and removing stains!
I use this in everything! For my makeup brushes, to bathe my dog, a few tablespoons in my laundry! It's safe and effective and idk why you would want to use something else if it is also cheap and helps save animals :) Girl you better switch to this! Save the planet! Save yourself! Save some money! Save some work! Use this!
Marie B.
I love this dishwashing liquid. It cuts the grease easily and gets your pans and dishes squeaky clean. Smells very pleasant and the blue color dilutes when you fill the sink with water after adding the dishwashing liquid. I also use it to clean my bath tub and shower area. It cuts through the soap scum without excessive scrubbing and air dries to a high shine. Works great!!!!  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only dish soap that really takes the grease off the dishes and actually takes the smell off. other dish soaps say they take the grease off and they don't. this dish soap is also good to wash my ,makeup brushes, considering it takes grease off it does a really good job at cleaning my brushes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?