BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
Dawn cuts grease like no other soap! It's the only brand I can trust to really clean my dishes. It's gentle enough on my hands and perfect for cleaning pots after cooking. Great product for its value. Even cleans my prescitipon eye glasses perfect without streaks!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn dish soap! The scent is great, it cleans dishes very well. It is long lasting and a very great value! I can buy it from my local Winn Dixie, Walmart, etc. I use this regularly and recommend to others!
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
So I purchased soap as I was low on cash and it works just as well as the other dawn products. it easily removes food from my dishes and leaves my dishes extremely clean. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their dishes clean without paying too much.
Glenda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using Dawn when it comes to washing my dishes. It cleans my dishes and it leaves them clean and and order free. I like how I don't have to use a lot of soap, a little goes a long way.
Julie G.
Let's be real here, it's dish soap. There's not that much to say about it, other than the fact that the original does actually do a better job cleaning than any of the ones with floofy scents.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
Dawn is hands down the best dish washing detergent out there. It's cuts grease like a champ, leaves your dishes squeaky clean, and is super concentrated so that it only takes a small amount.

Pros: very effective, concentrated

Cons: more expensive (but worth it!)
Haley D.
Best dish liquid. Literally removes any tough messes on dishes. Doesn't have a strong smell and is my go to dishwashing liquid. Love this product so much! Def buy it! Buy it now! So good! Awesomeness!
Galvan L.
Usto use it never noticed how great it was until i switched to another brand once switched back i noticed didnt have to scrub as hard just a bit of hot water a a drop of dawn and clean dishes
Tori P.
Atlanta
We love using Dawn in our house because it's a multipurpose cleaner! The dishes come out clean and sparkling, washing hands with this doesn't dry your hands out, and we can use this to bathe our dogs! It doesn't dry out their skin either and helps block out fleas.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
In my house there's ALWAYS dirty dishes even after I spend an hour washing them. This soap gets all the greasy food off my dishes with such little product used too. Definitely my favorite soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart