BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This soap is very helpful when cleaning the kitchen , the floor and the bathroom ! It removes dirt , grease and it has a good smell ! It's affordable and I repurchase it all the time !
Megan B.
This is always so handy. Not only is it great for dishes but it has so many purposes in our home. It helps me get stains out of clothes and helps in a pinch for most everything else.
Onda W.
This had been my go to for years. I have tried others, it always come back for Dawn. It gets dished cleaner, faster. The original scent is nothing special, but it gets the job done!
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
The only dish soap that I use! I find that you don't need a lot of product so it lasts way longer than the dollar store or any other brands. I use this for dishes & for the bathroom.
Tomasa O.
The only dish soap I'll use cleans straight through grease and I hate having nasty feeling on my hands from whatever comes off the dishes.My hands are soft after not rough & dry like how others leave your hands feeling.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I always purchase this dish soap. It is very long lasting and has a nice clean scent. Does not irritate your hands like some dish soaps. It is tough on grease and gets the job done.
Mary C.
Been using dawn for years, and it definitely gets the job done, but it seems like I have to keep adding more and more soap to watch a sink full of dishes. However, I have been using fancy natural brands and they certainly aren't as strong as dawn.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! Everyone in my whole family uses this soap. It works really well at getting grease and residue off dishes. It's also affordable. I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley C.
Dawn is seriously the only option for washing dishes. I tend to buy off brands of most products and I tried two different off brands that were compared to Dawn and hated both of them. There really is no comparison. While the off brands look and smell the same, they certainly do not go as far as Dawn does. Will forever be a loyal Dawn customer.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this dish soap and it cuts grease and maintains a clean working kitchen! This dish soap has many uses, but primarily we use it to cut the grease from our pots and pans!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?