BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I can't use anything else. I dont get very hot water from my kitchen faucet so a good grease cutting soap is important. Dawn is the only dish soap that gets my dishes really clean. I aso use it to make homemade flea shampoo and bug spray for my garden.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
This is a decent dish deteregent. I'm not allergenic to any of the items on the ingredients list, but i still got a rash. Bubbles nicely and cleans some items of with little scrubbing
SueAnn B.
Use this for everything! Baby bottles, dogs, clothes stains - you name it Dawn cleans it! I have tried other cheap brands before and I'll never do it again. Will always go to Dawn!
Tori P.
Works great on my dishes (and with 7 people, we have a lot of dishes)!
I enjoy the smell and the bigger bottle for savings and it is easy to fill up a smaller pump bottle on my sink.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I love Dawn. Its gentle yet effective. My mom has used it for so, so long. It doesn't dry your hands it and it gets the tough stuff off, but it's gentle enough to clean animals in!
Lizbeth C.
This is by far my favorite dish soap! It is super concentrated and works very good cleaning greasy dishes. I also love that they give back and help preserve and take care of animals.
Mary C.
Been using dawn for years, and it definitely gets the job done, but it seems like I have to keep adding more and more soap to watch a sink full of dishes. However, I have been using fancy natural brands and they certainly aren't as strong as dawn.
Liz W.
This is the ultimate and best detergent. Exactly why many instructions or care writings state to specifically use the blue Dawn. Smaell is nice and can use far less than other detergents. It is also a nice blue color that looks clean and fresh.
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
One of the best dishwashing liquids for grease! Last longer on sponge than other dishwashing liquids. Very concentrated! A little goes a long way! Gives a good soapy lather leaving dishes feeling and looking clean. A must have at my kitchen sink!
Mariah L.
Flat Rock, MI
So much more effective in washing dishes (or anything really) than any other dish liquid soap I've tried. There is great quality here (it's worth spending a little extra than the off-brand for me) and I will tend to always repurchase this brand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?