BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Bethany C.
This is by far the best dish soap around, my Grandmother used it and I've used it for years. I also really appreciate that the Dawn company helps to save wildlife from oil spills with it.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I use this brand for many different uses and I love it. It has a nice scent and more importantly it cleans well. It lasts me a while. I always stick with this brand, I recommend to others.
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Smells good, gets my dishes clean. Manages to break down any grease and grime. It also smells pretty good, and I haven't noticed that it dries out my hands or anything. It does exactly what you want dish soap to do and doesn't do anything you don't want!
Courtney K.
Whitewater, WI
Dawn dish soap in my opinion works the best. I like most of the scents they sell. My dishes always come out very clean. Dawn gets rid of grease and food that is really stuck to the pan.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Can't beat dawn for clean dishes! I like other products, but for power, this is hard to beat. Also great for getting stains out of laundry. I always keep a small bottle on hand just for that.
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA
Yesssss!!!! Mann this productt is the best!!! When I wash the dishes I love my soap that gives very heavy bubbles and this does the job... Also used it for makeup brushes and it does wonders
Jerri V.
Atoka, TN
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. I cut through grease very effectively. I am never disappointed with Dawn. The scent is nice as well. Not overpowering. you can get it at most any grocery or Walmart, target. I will always buy Dawn and I recommend you do too.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I have a washing machine in my apartment, but this comes in handy if I ever need to wash any dishes that can't go in the washing machine. This doesn't dry out my hands and it smells good.
Valaree H.
Lufkin, TX
If blue dawn won't get it clean nothing will. It gets rid of grease and oil while still being gentle and good for the environment. It's the only dish soap I use. It can be used anywhere from your dishes to your pets. I won't even try another dish soaps.
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
Dawn is one of the best soaps out there in my opinion. It comes in variety of scents and the soap isn't to watery or thick. It leaves your dishes shiny as well. I recommend it to anyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?