BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Casey D.
Richland, WA
I used dawn for everything from my dishes to washing my dog! I use it as a pretreat for my laundry and washing my bathtub and it's a decent price. I can seem to find it everywhere which is good when I need it ASAP
Hanna M.
West New York, NJ
All around cleaning agent, not only for dishwashing. It strips out grease and cleans better than anything else I've tried. Very economical because you only need very few or sometimes diluted.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
This cuts grease like no other dish liquid I've ever seen & its gentle on skin as well . Truly amazing that you can wash an animal ( duck ) with it & also cut gime leaving your dishes spotless
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I clean everything with this stuff! I mix it with vinegar and use it on everything from my oven to the carpet. It also really cuts the grease on the dishes and helps remove stubborn residue.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
I asked them awhile ago if the formula has changed, bcuz itseems to take more and more to use in order for my dishes to not be greasy. The dish liquid that has scents really take lots of it. But the Original formula, while needing more, still works better than the newer formulas
Haley D.
Best dish liquid. Literally removes any tough messes on dishes. Doesn't have a strong smell and is my go to dishwashing liquid. Love this product so much! Def buy it! Buy it now! So good! Awesomeness!
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
The only detergent I use. It doesn't dry my hands out but is effective at cleaning dishes, countertops, and my microwave, removing stains and grease without leaving any lingering odor. It smells pleasant, and the scent doesn't last long which is important to me.
Gracie E.
Livingston , LA
My go to product. Not only is this great for dishes, but wonderful on clothing staines including grease. Just dab a a little on the stain, rub it in and throw it in your laundry like normal.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Original Dawn dishwashing liquid is one of my favorite soaps. It works just fine on washing hands, is great at washing dishes and is also in many cleaner recipes on websites like pintrest. It is great at getting stains out of laundry and grease out of anything.
Darcie F.
Honolulu, HI
This is a "ride or die" for me. It always gets the job done and it doesn't dry out my hands. I buy at the local drug store when it's on sale. I would recommend to anyone and although it's not the cheapest one out there, it is the best at getting out the grease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart