BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
You can't beat the original when it comes to dish washing. This specific blue Dawn is always a staple in my house. I use it for more than just doing dishes. It helps remove fleas, and when combined with vinegar helps clean the bathtub in seconds. Also great at getting stains out of the carpet.
haley h.
indianapolis
I am a Dawn lover and will never pick up any other dish soap the scent is great! super affordable and lasts me forever and thats with hand washing dishes EVERYDAY!!!! also this a great product to use to clean makeup brushes without drying out bristles and it really gets then clean!! I can't stand using cleaning makeup brushes and dishes and not feeling like they are really clean!! highly recommend!!!
Deborah H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Love it, none better for me or my family. It cleans greasy dishes and pots, without giving you greasy water. Don't know how they do that. But they do. It's gentle enough for my ultra sensitive skin to use without gloves. The concentrated version is my favorite. When money was tight, I tried a cheaper brand, but I'd end up using twice as much and the dishes still didn't have that crisp feel of clean.
Chrissy A.
Fremont, OH
It says dishwashing liquid... but I wash everything with it! I do laundry for a man that comes home greasy from work and I use dawn with his laundry. I use it for stains of all kinds on laundry. I use it on dishes, on animals. I use it for bubbles for the kids.. this liquid can do it all! Dawn every time.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
The original Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only way to go! This dishwashing liquid cuts through tough grease that cooked foods leave behind. The best thing this product has to offer is that it doesn't take as much of the liquid as most others do. One drop of this product goes a long way. It being very inexpensive is another reason that I really like this product. With that being said I highly recommend this!
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
I love Dawn. I typically use the original kind to wash my cosmetic brushes, and it does such a wonderful job and never damages them or dries them out. As a plus, I've many times found the smaller bottles available at my local Dollar Trees, which I feel is such a great value. I always have felt this brand is just tried and true, and I'll probably continue to purchase their products for a long time.
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
Best basic dish soap for anything with grease on it. Greasy dishes, dawn is it! Got a grease spot on your shirt? Put dawn on it before you put it in the laundry. Didn't know you had a grease stain on a shirt and you already washed it? Put dawn on it and wash it again! Hands all greasy from working on the car? Dawn!!! Animals caught in an oil slick? DAWN!!! Whoever invented dawn needs an award.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
The only brand of dish soap i buy! Works great, smells good and it is tough on grease! It does not cost a lot of money either. I like everything about this brand. A little bit of soap goes a longt ways with this brand too. I will always buy this brand. the best brand i have ever bought
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Dawn is 100% my go-to when it comes to washing my dishes at home. It doesn't leave a greasy or sticky/dry feeling to any of the dishes and gets all the hard stuff off after its been sitting overnight. I would recommend it to others if you haven't tried it yet! It's affordable and lasts a good amount of time! The soap itself is a good consistency and isn't watery like some other dish soaps.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a true game changer. Works very effectively and you do not need a lot to get the job done like other brands. Pros, wonderful, cons none.  This is readily available everywhere. It is affordable and available in variety of sizes and scents.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?