BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I really like the subtle smell of this dish soap..it wasn't too strong. I also found it cleaned my dishes with ease...I don't even need to pop my dishes in the washer when I'm done..
Teresa
Nashville, TN
I only use Dawn Dishsoap, mainly because they are marketing masters and all I can think about is those cute little ducks and other sea animals that they clean off with Dawn when there are oil spills or other disasters. Absolute marketing genius!
Karen R.
Emporia, KS
IF YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT ENVIRONMENT WITH GREASE THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO GET IT AND THE SMELLS OUT OF YOUR UNIFORMS OR CLOTHES JUST BE CAREFUL START WITH A SMALL AMOUNT FIRST.
Amber M.
I use this for many different things! Its good to use mixed with white vinegar for everyday cleaning. Also it works great on my boyfriends greasy clothes, he is a mechanic and he told me I wouldn't be able to get any of it out! Dawn works wonders!
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
We use this every time we do the dishes and have not bought another brand or product in years and do not see that changing! Love the smell and it works amazing to get everything off!
Savanah O.
Midland, TX
I always find myself buying this for my parents and I because it is super affordable and always gets the job done. :) Although, the scent isn't as great as other dishwashing liquids.
Shari L.
Danville, VT
This is a great dish soap. It cuts grease quickly. It has a light pleasant smell and is gentle on my hands. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is worth the price
Onda W.
This had been my go to for years. I have tried others, it always come back for Dawn. It gets dished cleaner, faster. The original scent is nothing special, but it gets the job done!
Bobbie W.
Flint, MI
The grease cutting, cleaning power of Dawn is unrivaled. I have never found another dish detergent that cleans as good as Dawn and still leaves my hands soft without drying them out.
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap of all time. My dishes are so clean and they smell clean. It's worth every penny to have clean dishes spending less on a differ t brand leaves my dishes grimes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?