BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Cherish A.
Avondale, AZ
I love dawn! Especially when I can find it for $.99 and have a $.50 coupon! Dawn works really well if you get a grease stain on your clothes. All moms have those shirts with grease splatter spots on they're shirts. A little dawn and rub, rinse and dry. All gone!!
Shinikia M.
Cuts grease better than other brands. I only use Dawn. It's my most trusted brand. I also mix it with vinegar to clean the sinks and tubs in my restroom. Recently I've learned that it is also good to use for cleaning makeup brushes it pulls the dirt and oils out.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I am not always extremely brand loyal. Except when it comes to Dawn. There is absolutely nothing that works this well. I use it for everything--dishes, certain laundry stains. It is amazing.
stacy a.
Glendora, CA
Dawn is great for everything!! I use it for all my greasy dishes! And did you know it makes a great flea shampoo for dogs? Gets rid of them gently:-) it also makes great bubble solution fir your little ones! Dawn is the best and safest multipurpose dish soap there is!
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
I love this stuff! Seriously use it for so much in my house. From dishes, to greasy stained work clothing, to cloth diapers, to homemade bug spray, to craft projects, it's used for so much.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, GA
Tough enough on grease to leave dishes clean without spots or streaks, but gentle enough on hands so as not to dry them out.

Also an amazing multi purpose cleaning product as I mix it with hydrogen peroxide to remove stubborn stains in laundry or carpets/furniture
Monique e.
Bakersfield, CA
i only use dawn dish soup for my dishes and i use it to wash my dog and to spot treat my clothes and it is a good price and a smells good i would buy it again! it is very effective and i will keep buying it for al my needs! its is the best i have tried  cuts oil well!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I have tried others but always come back to the best. Dawn cleans dishes like no other dish cleaner can. This super concentrated formula cleans heavy grease without any problems and always leaves my glassware and plastics squeaky clean. A clear winner for me always.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to dish detergent! With seven family members I have lots of dishes to keep squeaky clean and Dawn gets the job done. The are so many awesome smelling scents too!!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the only dish liquid i ever use. I love the formula and the scent. It cuts the grease just as it says and it doesn't take a lot of product to go a long way. I always repurchase when u run out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?