BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma K.
Greensboro, NC
I love the original scent of the Dawn dishwashing liquid. The liquid gets my heavy grease and food stains off of all of my dishes very well. I bought it was my local grocery store. It was very reasonably priced, although not as cheap as some of the other brands.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
This is the only dish soap I use in my house. This is an excellent product it does what it says. Cuts grease does not leave a film on the dishes. I Love this product been using it for awhile.
Amy S.
The only dishwashing liquid we use in our house. I have tried to budget by using cheaper brands but I know I was using way more than I needed. A few drops of Dawn in a dirty dish will help immensely when it comes to scrubbing them clean. Seriously, the best stuff.
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love dawn. This is great for getting out stains of all sorts. Dab this on your clothes and wet and scrub in and the stain is gone. I spilt a cup of coffee on a white dress and it came out before I even washed it. I have even gotten out set in blood!! The best
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
Dawn is hands down the best dish washing detergent out there. It's cuts grease like a champ, leaves your dishes squeaky clean, and is super concentrated so that it only takes a small amount.

Pros: very effective, concentrated

Cons: more expensive (but worth it!)
Sarah A.
Dawn blue original is by far the best detergent for dish washing ever. It takes away all the grease and gunk without leaving a slick mess. A little goes a really long way. It has a light scent that does not stick to dishes. I would recommend this soap to everyone.
Galvan L.
Usto use it never noticed how great it was until i switched to another brand once switched back i noticed didnt have to scrub as hard just a bit of hot water a a drop of dawn and clean dishes
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
Dawn cuts grease like no other soap! It's the only brand I can trust to really clean my dishes. It's gentle enough on my hands and perfect for cleaning pots after cooking. Great product for its value. Even cleans my prescitipon eye glasses perfect without streaks!
Abby C.
Brimfield , IL
This not only gets the dishes perfectly spotless, it also smells so good! It's never failed to get the job done just right every time. I wouldn't pick any other brand of dish soap to use. It's very affordable and I am definitely going to continue to buy this product.
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
Worth every penny over the cheaper brands. It lasts longer because you can use less and it gets rid of ALL of the grease and food. I also use it with hydrogen peroxide as a stain remover and it gets out old set in stains as well as baby poop! Love Dawn so much!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?