BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Bonnie F.
I only use Dawn dish detergent. It does a superb job cleaning dishes and greasy pots and pans. A little goes a long way. It doesn't hurt my hands either!! It gets rid of grease in no time. I was visiting a friends home for two weeks and she didn't have Dawn. I did her dishes, it was the least I could do, because she was letting me stay there. By the end of that vacation, my hands were red, sore, and close to bleeding. You can't trust other brands! She has since switched brands after seeing my skin. I also use it on my dogs for flea problems, as recommended from my trusted vet.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Honestly dawn is the best liquid dish soap. My mom and grandma have only bought this my whole life. It gets Dishes super clean. It also doesn't leave a smell or Taste on the dishes like some other leading dish soap brands do. It also has an antibacterial agent in them so I know it's killing germs. I trust this soap for cleaning chicken and other raw meat. It also helps save wild life when there is oil spills! So I also doesn't leave any grease residue behind on the dishes. Makes doing dishes by hand really simple and easy cause it gets the dirt and grime off very effortless
Tanya M.
Olympia, WA
I've tried other store brands and generics but I keep coming back to real thing. When trying generic brands I found I was actually having to use more product than I did with Dawn. One of my favorite ways to use it is as a window cleaner. This one has been around for a while but if you haven't tried it.....fill a small spray bottle about 1/3 to 1/2 with distilled white vinegar, add one to two drops Dawn concentrated dish liquid then fill the remainder with water. Just shake, spray and squeegee or wipe with a lint-free cloth, no rinsing required. Leaves no streaks behind.
Allison  M.
Burton, MI
This is a wonderful product. I recommend it to anyone who may use a lot of grease when cooking. Its very powerful at getting your dishes clean! My favorite scent is the original but they have many different scents to choose from. If you find yourself spending most of your day washing dishes then I would recommend the Dawn Dish Soap that's infused with Olay to keep your hands nice and soft.
Raea H.
I love this dish soap it's like so amazing you can use it on doc says you seen in the commercial so it's definitely safe me and my sister uses Brenda clean the dishes and it just makes a big bubbly mess and I love it like one time I kind of accidentally forgot to rinse out all the soap out of a cup and they was like halfway full and I put it in the dishwasher and then the dishwater dishwasher started like exploding with bubbles out the bottom and it like bubble started leaking out everywhere and it was pretty cool until I had to clean it up but other than that I would recommend it
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
I have tried MANY types of dishwashing liquid. Many other named brands saying that they can do the same as dawn...they never cut it like dawn can. With other brands i have to use multiple applications, while with dawn, i only need one. It cuts grease so much better and faster than any other brands i have used....brands such as Palmolive, Walmart off brand, sun, and my more. I would recommend dawn to anyone. Not only does it work on dishes it also works on grease stains. My fiance is a mechanic and he washes his hands and body with dawn to get all the grease off of him
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I have always washed my makeup brushes in liquid soap specifically made for makeup brushes- until I saw a beauty guru on YouTube washed her (synthetic) brushes in Dawn Liquid Dish Soap. Not only is Dawn at least half the cost, but you're getting 3x or more product AND helping save wildlife! I start out with a shallow container long enough to hold my brushes lengthwise, and deep enough to submerge them in water.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
This is the choice of dish liquid in both my mother's house and my boyfriend's. It is actually pretty decently concentrated, to the point where you can water it down and it's still potent enough to clean your dishes. I love the smell of it, and the way it leaves your dishes squeaky clean. And also your hands after washing the dishes... Ha. Although if you use too much on your hands they get a bit dry, but that's fine with me!
Tabetha P.
Hello, if you aren't using blue dawn you need to get with it. The blue original Dawn is amazing for everything. I mix it with vinegar and put it in a scotch rite wand and keep one in each bathroom to easily and quickly scrub down the tub. It takes stains out of clothes. I use it to mix with other things to make low impact cleaners too with essential oils. Blue Dawn is ammmmazing! Everyone should have some.
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Dish is by far the best dish cleaner...it cleans everything with just a drop. I use to get off brand cheap liquid but I was going through so much and not even really saving anything so I started using dish and I feel in love,you barely have to use any to wash your dishes,it is tough on grease and stuck on food;it can clean off anything. I recommend to any household especially one with kids.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?