BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11900)
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! Everyone in my whole family uses this soap. It works really well at getting grease and residue off dishes. It's also affordable. I would definitely buy this again.
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
This gets the job done! Cuts through grease like no other, smells really nice and fresh, and it lasts forever because a little goes a long way. Great product. I purchase frequently.
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice clean scent! I love this brand especially because they do so much charity work for animal. I have used this brand and smell of dish soap for years and will continue to buy it!
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
This is the absolute best dish soap ever made. This is the only dish soap I use and I would never change it. It cleans everything even stains in your clothes. I don't have to scrub and scrub to get stains out of dishes. I absolutely recommend it.
SueAnn B.
Use this for everything! Baby bottles, dogs, clothes stains - you name it Dawn cleans it! I have tried other cheap brands before and I'll never do it again. Will always go to Dawn!
Liz W.
This is the ultimate and best detergent. Exactly why many instructions or care writings state to specifically use the blue Dawn. Smaell is nice and can use far less than other detergents. It is also a nice blue color that looks clean and fresh.
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap of all time. My dishes are so clean and they smell clean. It's worth every penny to have clean dishes spending less on a differ t brand leaves my dishes grimes.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Dawn original scent is my go-to dish soap. The smell is not obnoxious like the apple scent that they have. I buy the large bottle of concentrated Dawn and it lasts a long long time.
Amber M.
I use this for many different things! Its good to use mixed with white vinegar for everyday cleaning. Also it works great on my boyfriends greasy clothes, he is a mechanic and he told me I wouldn't be able to get any of it out! Dawn works wonders!
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
Who doesn't love a great bottle of original dawn. The original scent is delightful. This soap suds up so well so a little goes a long way, I usually purchase mine from Target or SAMs club. DAWNgets the job done. I will purchase this soap forever and ever
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?