BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
We keep a little bottle of this original Dawn in the bathroom for washing the dogs, and on the sink for filling up a spray bottle with Dawn&water for basic cleaning. Can find at the dollar store.
Morgan P.
I've always used dawn because i know that it works! This container is huge and took my roommates and i quite a while to get through it. Smells nice and cleans really well. I would always recommend this to others
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I feel my dishes are more clean and shine. It gets off grease and stuck on foods really easy without having to use a lot of product. It is also gentle enough to use on animals and they use it to clean off the ones covered in oil from spills.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Awesome!

I was told you could use this on dogs, it helps remove dirt and fleas instantly and guess what it sure does, I use this along with a dog shampoo and my dog is always so fresh and clean!
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
A little goes a long way with this dishwashing soap! it lasts a long time if you use it properly! My go to dish soap because it works wonders and it is gets all the grease out! I just love this soap it is definitely the king of all dish soap! I definitely recommend!
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This dishwashing liquid works great. A little bit goes a long way. It bubbles up nicely, and you only need a little bit at a time to get the job done. It also cuts grease well and gets dishes really clean. I also use it with water to kill aphids on my pepper plants.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a faithful dawn user and won't use anything else. All the other brands seemed to not clean as well and dried my hands out. The clean is simply better with dawn. Plus they donate to wildlife!
Aimee W.
This is my all time favorite brand of dish soap. It works wonders at cleaning dishes and knocking out the grease and grime. I have used this products for years and can't imagine using anything else.
Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
Nice, clean scent, with strong cleaning power. A little definitely goes a long way. Usually I pick it up at Target, but Walmart carries it too. It's definitely affordable because you only use a little bit, and it lasts a long time. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Candice L.
Payson, IL
All I use. It cuts the grease and leave my dishes clean and spot free. Doesn't tear up my hands when they have been in the water for long periods of time. I will continue to buy this dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?