BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11978)
Karey W.
Cleveland, MS
It's gotta be Dawn original! I've tried others but none compare! Dawn is the best at cleaning. It smells great and keeps sudsy. There aren't many things I buy that are name brand if they have a store brand, but this is one of them and it's worth it!
Marisela G.
When using this product, you don't need much to clean all your dishes. I use it every day because I have so many bottles. One thing I don't like is how it makes my sponges smell funky.
chrissy b.
The Plains, OH
I have been buying this dish liquid for years. I will not buy another kind. Not only is it good for dishes but it also gets out stains. I typically buy at the local dollar general. There is nothing disappointing and will keep purchasing this product.
Bri H.
This is the good stuff - you only need a little to wash an entire sink of dishes due to the high concentration. It doesn't dry out your hands and works on tough spots on our pans easily.
Nga R.
I don't use this to actually wash my dishes. I put a small amount in a mason jar, fill it with hot water, then soak my engagement ring in it. It's kept my ring in tip top shape so far!
Deanna A.
Dawn smells great and leave the dishes squeeky clean! Thus is the only dish soap I will use for my dishes. They have many different varieties of scents too so you always have options.
Dalia V.
Harlingen, TX
Este es mi Javon lĂ­quido favorito para lavar los platos es buenĂ­simo cortando la grasa aparte tambiĂŠn lo uso en algunas prendas de ropa cuando se manchan de grasa y funciona muy bien.
Addison H.
Dawn original is the best dish liquid available. I have no idea why anyone would do anything else in the world. Cuts through grease with ease and uses so little per dish that your money is really stretched.
Mel T.
This is my favorite dish soap! It does a great job getting greasy messes cleaned up in record time without having to rewash the pots and pans a hundred times. It's also fairly easy on my skin. Bonus: it makes GREAT bubble mix for my daughter! Win-win.
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
Not only do I use this to wash the dishes, I put equal parts of this, peroxide, and vinegar into a spray bottle to use as an all purpose cleaner. It does wonders for the shower and carpets!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?