BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alyssa F.
San Benito , Tx
It smells great, cleans every centimeter of your dirty dishes and is great for being gentle and removing stains!
I use this in everything! For my makeup brushes, to bathe my dog, a few tablespoons in my laundry! It's safe and effective and idk why you would want to use something else if it is also cheap and helps save animals :) Girl you better switch to this! Save the planet! Save yourself! Save some money! Save some work! Use this!
Amanda C.
This is my all time favorite dish soap and I truly believe it's the best in the world! I mean, they do use it on animals people! A little bit goes a LONG way and the foaming action removes stuck on gunk from plates, pots, and silverware like magic! You can actually see grease beading off plates when you use this soap without even touching it! Like I said, MAGIC! And a bottle lasts forever! Great price, great product! Thanks Dawn!
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
Nothing compares to Dawn, nothing. I don't use it for my dishes though. I use the cheap generic soap for dishes and save my Dawn for all it's other fantastic purposes i.e. cleaning my kids sports gear. I love that it gets the grime out but is super gentle enough on things like helmets and goggles.
Arlene T.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. It smells great, is good value, and very affordable, especially with coupons. I usually purchase it at my local grocery store. It does a great job at getting rid of grime. I like to scrub the dishes with the soap and water using a sponge, and if it's a real tough job, I let the dishes soak and when I check later, the grime is usually SUPER easy to just rinse off!! I love it and definitely recommend it.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
This is my go to for more than just dishes. It cleans very well. The only thing I do NOT use this on are dishes that are older because it WILL strip any decorations off. I put this in a spray bottle with some vinegar and spray my shower/tub down with it. Way better cleaner than any shower cleaner I have found. I like the way it smells too. I also don't feel like I have to use as much each time as I do with other detergents.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
#Dawn is the best and most effective hand-washing dish #soap I have ever used! It totally cleans off everything, almost everything. Like no other. I love it! I buy it everywhere I can find it at a lower price. I buy it all the time, and will continue to buy it. It is available at drugstores and at grocery stores. OMG!
Cheyanne T.
The only dish soap that I buy! It's the only one I've found that actually cuts through grease and doesn't leave any sort of film behind. It has a clean scent and it's available in a variety of other scents as well as this one! It is very affordable and it comes in a variety of sizes. I would highly recommend!
Jolene L.
Fort smith , AR
Dawn is hands down the BEST dishwashing soap I've ever used. I love the scent and it really does get dishes the cleanest. I knew this was the best soap because I use it to clean my makeup brushes. I tried to use a different brand of soap on my makeup brushes and it DID NOT do the job. I will ALWAYS choose Dawn. I also use it on my cat for flea treatment (works so well). Dawn is not just a dish soap, but a multipurpose life saver
Whitney P.
Colorado Springs
I love everything about Dawn, from the fact it helps wildlife to the way it helps clean my dishes. It even has hidden super powers! I accidentally washed chap-stick in my laundry (who hasn't?) and the chap-stick ended up all over my favorite clothes! Dawn came to the rescue and pulled the stains out!
I have tried other dish soaps that smell better or have a prettier color, but in the end I always go back to Dawn.
Janey J.
Cumming , GA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap because it is good for so many things. Not only does it get my dishes sparkling, it gets my pets clean. I have 2 cats and one dog and they all enjoy going outside for short amount of time. They bring in fleas and dirt and this is the only thing I have found to wash them in that actually kills the fleas and repels them for a few days as well. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?