BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Gale F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I not only use this product to wash dishes, I use it to wash the car and it's a great stain-remover for laundry use. The scent and packaging are nice. It's very effective at cutting grease on clothes and dishes. I highly recommend this product.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
Karen R.
Emporia, KS
IF YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT ENVIRONMENT WITH GREASE THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO GET IT AND THE SMELLS OUT OF YOUR UNIFORMS OR CLOTHES JUST BE CAREFUL START WITH A SMALL AMOUNT FIRST.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I noticed that depending on which Story fee Es you buy these from, there is a difference in how foamy the soap gets when you add water with. Walmart would be the best place to buy it, dollar stores and such, I wouldn't really recommend buying from.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
This is a decent dish deteregent. I'm not allergenic to any of the items on the ingredients list, but i still got a rash. Bubbles nicely and cleans some items of with little scrubbing
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I don't have a huge income so I try to save money when I can anywhere... I tried by buying $1 soap from other brands and store and I would go through them so fast and have to buy them 5 times faster! So it wasn't saving me money AT ALL! Dawn lasts me so long and cuts through grease and grime! I will never use another soap for as long as I live!
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
This is the absolute best dish soap ever made. This is the only dish soap I use and I would never change it. It cleans everything even stains in your clothes. I don't have to scrub and scrub to get stains out of dishes. I absolutely recommend it.
Geovanna P.
Simi Valley , CA
The only soap i use! It works great when washing (greasy) dishes. You'll only need a small amount to get the job done. I buy the big size bottle at Costco and it lasts a long time.
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
This gets the job done! Cuts through grease like no other, smells really nice and fresh, and it lasts forever because a little goes a long way. Great product. I purchase frequently.
Belle A.
Dawn always cleans my dishes without leaving any kind of watermarks and it's really gentle on the hands. The scents they have smell really good too. I love that they are wild life supporters.I love getting the bottles that have the cute animals on it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?