BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Can't beat dawn for clean dishes! I like other products, but for power, this is hard to beat. Also great for getting stains out of laundry. I always keep a small bottle on hand just for that.
Megan O.
Caroline, WI
I am very happy with the Original Dawn dish soap. I truly believe that it is one of the best products on the market. It is very effective and the price is comparable to other products in the same category. I would recommend this to everyone. Great Product
lily C.
This is the only dishwashing soap I will use. It gets dishes clean. I also use it to get stains out of clothes and it works on almost every stain I have ever had. I love this soap. I buy it every time. It is a great value for the amazing job that it does.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I have been using dawn dish soap since I was able to wash dishes! I like that it doesn't have a strong scent. It cuts grease like a champ and leaves glasses clean. Other brands just don't clean like Dawn does! So I will continue to buy Dawn dish soap.
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn soap really is just the greatest! Every scent I purchase smells awesome and they work fantastic on my dishes. They really get to those built on foods with ease and make our dishes smell great. I appreciate that they aren't too expensive as well.
Ashley A.
Erin, TN
Dawn is my favorite dish soap it never disappoints and is very effective on cleaning the dishes and other items. Pros you can use on animals and no cons. Its not pricey very reasonable and is a great value. Yes I would recommend to family and friends
Dana T.
Original blue Dawn oh the many things I can do with you! From stripping cloth diapers to using it to make my own homemade bathroom soap scum remover. This stuff is the best! Of course it works just fine for dishes too. You just can't go wrong with Dawn.
Dorothy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dawn Ultra original dish soap is hands down the best on the market. It's long lasting suds removes the greasiest food and leaves the most hard to clean plastic containers squeaky clean. The formula is tough on pots and pans but so gentle on my hands.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The absolutely only dish soap I will purchase because nothing can compare to this. I use it for dishes and for getting stains out of clothes/carpet/whatever my toddler destroyed. LOVE.
Cassie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap to use. I feel like if i dont use this brand to wash my dishes they dont get clean. I love the smell too and use it for many other things as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?