BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cindy E.
It's great for everything! Washing dishes, bathing the dogs, and cleaning the carpet. I tried to get another kind and hated it. I couldn't wait to finish that bottle so I could go back to the blue dawn
Katie W.
Arlington, VA
There is simply no other dish soap our family uses. From the classic cleansmell to the guaranteed results this product is the best household cleaner to get the job done on the toughest dirty dishes
member-d6b1c
Our household loves dawn! We use it all the time..it always makes dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing. It gets soapy and you dont have to use alot of it. Works good.. And the price is good.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn is my favorite soap. It gets my dishes clean and I don't have to apply soap for every dish, put a little on a sponge and you won't need more till your about done. It leaves my hands super soft. I love it so much that I actually use it to wash my beauty blenders, or if there's stains on whites or any clothes I put some on the spot then throw it in the washer and the stains and makeup are gone they look almost new! This is going to sound crazy but when I use it I feel super clean so when my face is breaking out or I have makeup that's not coming off completely I use this and it works wonders.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the only dish liquid I will use.  I like this original scent, but have tried many of the other scents and combinations and have loved them all, but always come back to the original.  I love that you can buy them in different sizes from small to large depending on how much you use.  I use a lot so I buy the biggest one I can find.  The scent is amazingly fresh and Dawn is a product I trust that has been around for a long time.  It cleans so great.  I use it on dishes, cleaning other things in the kitchen, tables, outdoor furniture, etc.  Would highly recommend this product.  I purchase mine at Walmart for around $5 for the large bottle, but have also purchased at Family Dollar and Dollar General when I needed for special cleaning projects.
Moriah B.
The original is the one and only for me. So great, not only to clean dishes but to get grease or other stains out of clothes. This has saved some favorite shirts on more than one occasion!
martha l.
Mega Parent Expert
i would always try different brands of dish soap , i could never get the perfect soap , some were to watery some didnt even have the concept of calling it soap. so i tried  dawn ultra concentrated , i bought a regular small container just to see if it would work or i was going to be like the rest of the dish liquid soap i tried before , and let me say i am so relieve that i actually found this dish soap, i love it . the first time that i tried it , i was amazed  how just using so little it actually makes alot of bubbles the smooth feeling of it , i just love it . i went back and bought a big container . i totally recommend this product to everybody , i works super good . it removes grease so easily .zero bad odor on cup , pans or plates...
Jenny C.
In our house, dawn is king! We literally have a small bottle by every sink and a bigger one in the shower. We have one by the laundry as well. My husband is a mechanic and his hands, gloves, hats and work clothes get covered in grease, grim and gunk! This is the only thing that can always get it out. Luckily most of his work clothes get washed by a company at work now, but I still use it to hand wash his gloves, hats, etc and they end up looking brand new! He can never get his hands clean using the gojo orange junk. Nothing stands up to the power of dawn!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert
 Can purchase at any local, department, or retail stores Words can't  describe how much I love this product. Not only does it get my dishes clean but u can use this product for so many other reason. Of course these saving wildlife with oil spills, repel pest from house plants, poison ivy, dog shampoo, pool cleaner, muilte purpose cleaner that's just to name a few... It can be a bit pricey but it's worth every pennyđŸ‘đŸ»đŸ’•Â
Lindsay S.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is almost always my go to. I use it for anything greasy, and its so gentle on your skin. I believe dawn will make anything clean, I even use it on some stains on my clothes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?