BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Dorothy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dawn Ultra original dish soap is hands down the best on the market. It's long lasting suds removes the greasiest food and leaves the most hard to clean plastic containers squeaky clean. The formula is tough on pots and pans but so gentle on my hands.
Erica V.
Lincoln Park, MI
I mostly buy this product to do my dishes with. I really don't buy any other unless I can't find it or I'm on a budget. Dawn saves animals from oil spills that's another reason for it.
Autumn H.
I feel like Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent Soap is definitely top of the line when it comes to removing grease.. Other brands just can't eat through the grease like Dawn!
Lisa M.
We do not have a dishwasher so every dish in our house is washed by hand. Dawn is the only brand of dish liquid I will purchase. We also use it to wash our cars and when our dogs find anything greasy or oily to roll in, they get a Dawn bath as well.
Cassie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap to use. I feel like if i dont use this brand to wash my dishes they dont get clean. I love the smell too and use it for many other things as well.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Dawn is a staple in our house hold... Dish washing for dishes, mix with water and vinegar for multipurpose cleaning of the shower and bathtub. Best use is on the dogs as flea shampoo.
Cheryl T.
Can't change an oldie but goodie! Actually lives up to the statement of cutting through grease. And a little goes a long way. My husband even uses this after working in the greasy garage with better results than 'goop'. Continue to buy and be a fan.
Erin L.
SCARBOROUGH, ME
Some products you can buy cheaper to achieve the same results, but Dawn is not one of them... definitely worth the price! Cleans dishes thoroughly, is the BEST stain remover for clothes, and can even be substituted for laundry detergent in a pinch!
Lizbeth C.
This is by far my favorite dish soap! It is super concentrated and works very good cleaning greasy dishes. I also love that they give back and help preserve and take care of animals.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
Never use another brand because nothing works as well. I like to use a different scent every time I buy a new bottle and lucky for me that's easy because Dawn has so many different ones. Cuts through the toughest grease and you get what you pay for.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?