BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariel G.
Houston , TX
this is my go to dishwashing liquid not only for my dishes but for my makeup brushes! it gets the stains out of literally everything. I purchased this at Walgreens and it is a good value, especially with there being different sized bottles. I purchase this all the time!
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This has to be one of the best dish washing liquids out on the market! after using this on oily pots and pans, there is no greasy feeling residue left on them. worth the money and stock ups during sales.
Chelsea M.
Love this dishsoap!! It cleans well & takes grease right off. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out like most soaps do. I can do, what seems like a ton of dishes with out having to change the water after each category of items. It is definitely a long lasting soap.
Megan F.
It may be pricey but it lasts a very long time. Because of the active suds I only need about 2-3 drops on my sponge to do about a weeks worth of dishes. I have a small bottle and am about 3/4 through after at least a year, so I am definitely buying this from now on.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Best dish soap I've used. It really gets grease and food off easily and isn't too harsh on my hands. Plus you can find it practically at any store so it's not hard to replenish your stock if it.
Laura B.
Overland Park, KS
I will ONLY use Dawn Original dish soap! It gets dishes clean easily and without much soap! Just a dab will do! It gets out the toughest stuck on grease from baking and everyday use! I've tried other soaps in the past, but will never use another kind of soap again!
Ashley N.
American Fork, UT
The best soap available. It cleans well, gets the job done every time, smells good but not overwhelming. It helps to clean anything including dishes but also stained clothing and anything else.
Aimee W.
This is my all time favorite brand of dish soap. It works wonders at cleaning dishes and knocking out the grease and grime. I have used this products for years and can't imagine using anything else.
Justyna D.
Palm Coast
It's not only great for dishes but when your pet has flees too. You do not need a lot of it to get your dishes clean a little goes a long way. I got my last bottle in Walmart when our puppy ended up with a flea 2 washes and he was clean now my dishes are sparkly clean too
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I feel my dishes are more clean and shine. It gets off grease and stuck on foods really easy without having to use a lot of product. It is also gentle enough to use on animals and they use it to clean off the ones covered in oil from spills.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?