BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Nothing beats the original DAWN! So many uses for dawn dish soap. Dishes, dogs, makeup brushes! It works for all my cleaning needs! Have repurchased many times! Wouldn't recommend any other brand
Katelynn D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dawn is a go to dishwashing soap. It is great for all types of dirty dishes from greasy to crusty. The small of Dawn is perfect; it's not too overwhelming but it also is present. It generally doesn't dry out your hands, which is nice. I would definitely repurchase it.
Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
Nice, clean scent, with strong cleaning power. A little definitely goes a long way. Usually I pick it up at Target, but Walmart carries it too. It's definitely affordable because you only use a little bit, and it lasts a long time. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Reliable dish soap but tends to dry hands so make sure to wear gloves. This was also a lifesaver when we fostered kittens with fleas -- killed the fleas while making the kitties clean. They didn't have any skin problems since they were only bathed once every few weeks.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I always make sure to have this sitting by my kitchen sink. It gets all my dishes so clean and cuts through any grease or dried food that may be on them. I like to use this on its own or in one of those scrubbing brushes that you can put the liquid into the handle.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This is the only dish soap my mom will use in the house, and I've grown to love it.
it really works a lot better than any other dish soap I've tried! this actually works and cuts grease like it says. it's great! other dish soaps seem to leave a smell and a residue on my dishes. i will probably use this original dawn forever! haha.
and they support wildlife conservation which is a great bonus.
Susan K.
Dawn dish soap is the ONLY dish soap in our house! It cuts through grease, like no other dish soap! Any Dawn product is great; I haven't came across one that isn't a great product! I love the fact the Dawn is environmentally safe! I will never use another dish soap!
Krystin A.
Franklin, IN
Dawn blue is the best. It not only a dish cleaner. It is great for cleaning grease off counters. As well you can use it for so many things. Like to get rid of fleas from your dog. You can use it on clothes that have grease stain. You can use it on other things as well.
Hailey A.
If this soap is good enough for oil spill affected animals, it's good enough for me, lol. But on a serious note, I use this exclusively for my dishes, and they always come out clean and spot free
Sara S.
I always thought soap was just soap, but then I bought a generic brand instead of Dawn. It just didn't bubble the same way. It probably works just as well, but I think I've been conditioned to see bubbles as cleaning...so I prefer Dawn and won't buy that generic again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?