BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn soap really is just the greatest! Every scent I purchase smells awesome and they work fantastic on my dishes. They really get to those built on foods with ease and make our dishes smell great. I appreciate that they aren't too expensive as well.
Laura O.
This is my favorite dish washing liquid. Works great on getting the grease out of pots and pans and makes washing dishes not so horrible. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. It works like a charm. It's the only soap I purchase for dishwashing.
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
This is by far the best soap, I live that it doesn't dry my hands and yet gets the job done. I only have to put a drop and swirl my pans and don't have to struggle scrubbing my dishes.
chrissy b.
The Plains, OH
I have been buying this dish liquid for years. I will not buy another kind. Not only is it good for dishes but it also gets out stains. I typically buy at the local dollar general. There is nothing disappointing and will keep purchasing this product.
Dalia V.
Harlingen, TX
Este es mi Javon líquido favorito para lavar los platos es buenísimo cortando la grasa aparte también lo uso en algunas prendas de ropa cuando se manchan de grasa y funciona muy bien.
Marisela G.
When using this product, you don't need much to clean all your dishes. I use it every day because I have so many bottles. One thing I don't like is how it makes my sponges smell funky.
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love dawn a little goes a long way, very good in pricing and can find it pretty much any grocery store!! I like the mild smell it had, i always recommend it to my family and friends
Kayla S.
Booneville, MS
This is a wonderful dishwashing liquid! It's tough on grease and leaves all your dishes clean and shiny! It's very effective!! I buy this product at Walmart, but you can get this product most anywhere! I will not ever buy another dishwashing liquid!
Ashley A.
Erin, TN
Dawn is my favorite dish soap it never disappoints and is very effective on cleaning the dishes and other items. Pros you can use on animals and no cons. Its not pricey very reasonable and is a great value. Yes I would recommend to family and friends
Erin D.
Best way to cut grease, original dish washing soap. Easy to find everywhere, Target and Dollar Tree. We can always trust that a little bit goes a long way. Perfect scent that says "clean" without using perfumes and scents. Highly recommend to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?