BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Erin F.
I'll get either this or Joy, which ever is cheaper at the time to hand wash dishes or to remove food particles before putting in the dish washer. The newer formulas have helped to not dry out my hands and still work really well on the dishes without leaving them greasy.
crystal a.
Rio Rico, Az
Dawn works great on super dirty or greasy pots and plates. You only need a little bit on your sponge and you're good to go though a large pile of dishes. Other brands are really watery and you need a large amount to get through all the dishes. This one is great though.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I really love the dawn dishes soap it does a great job on getting the grease off the dishes. I would recommend dawn to anybody that wants dishes to be clean with a nice scent, and really cuts the work out of cleaning the grease. Also great for clean up on your vechicle.
Denise C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE NOT ONLY IS IT A GREAT PRODUCT IT IS GOOD FOR YOUR PETS. DAWN HAS DIFFERENT SCENTS TO MAKE YOU DISH WASHING EXPERIENCE MORE PLEASANT AND THEY GIVE BACK. WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE!!!
Chantel C.
Alex, OK
I love buying Dawn original blue for many reasons! From keeping my dishes very clean to giving my dogs a bath! I also use it in a mixture for fly spray for my horses! Definitely a recommendation!
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Awesome!

I was told you could use this on dogs, it helps remove dirt and fleas instantly and guess what it sure does, I use this along with a dog shampoo and my dog is always so fresh and clean!
Erin M.
I've been using this dishdoap for years! It has a very good smell and cleans the dishes very well. It is not overpriced lke some other soaps, and come at a great cost. We always pick it up at Sam's Club(they have some nice value packs!).I would Definatley recommend!
Aimee W.
This is my all time favorite brand of dish soap. It works wonders at cleaning dishes and knocking out the grease and grime. I have used this products for years and can't imagine using anything else.
Chelsea M.
Love this dishsoap!! It cleans well & takes grease right off. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out like most soaps do. I can do, what seems like a ton of dishes with out having to change the water after each category of items. It is definitely a long lasting soap.
Sarah D.
I love using dawn for my dishes and to clean my sons bottles. Good price and it lasts a long time. I usually purchase this at Walmart. Nice light scent. Not overpowering. I will stay with this brand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?