BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashley B.
I absolutely love this soap! I use it with hydrogen peroxide and it actually will clean anything! Stains on carpets, couches, and even clothes. It has a good clean smell and of course I use it in our dishes as well! It's also good to use to get poison ivy dander off your clothes!
lisa S.
This is the best dish washing liquid. This cuts grease and actually cleans. A little goes a long way. I also use this dish washing liquid for other things like laundry stain removal, in my homemade all purpose cleaners, and to clean grease marks after my husband works on the car.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Works wonders and gets dishes clean as they should be. it was very much indeed great at cleaning dishes and such . i get mine online at Wal mart stores but the pricing could be better for its value..but yes i do recommend this to anyone who wants a deep cleaning action dish soap.
Amy R.
North Chelmsford, MA
I've tried many different brands of dish soap, and have found Dawn to be the best! It's powerful and long lasting, therefore you don't have to keep adding more to your sponge. I also love that it is used to help wildlife after oil spills. It is the only dish soap I will ever use!
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Dawn works really well and is gentle on my hands and my families hands. It cleans the dishes and leaves a fresh scent. The price is competitive with other brands like it. I bought ours at the local grocery store and would buy again. An added bonus, great flea treatment for pets!
Jenna M.
New Bern, NC
Love the Dawn Original Scent! This stuff is the best at cutting any kind of grease or film on dishes. I think the scent of the original is so clean and refreshing. Also this soap suds up really good. I recommend this to others because it gets your dinnerware and dishes spotless.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Love this brand of dish detergent. It does the job well at an affordable price, and it has many uses beyond cleaning dishes - mix a couple drops in a spray bottle with vinegar and water and you have a window cleaning solution that works better than what you can buy at the store!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Dawn Ultra Original is always great to have on hand. Not only does it cut through grease and grime on heavily soiled pots and pans, but it makes a phenomenal multi-purpose cleanser when combined with white vinegar. No home is complete without a big bottle of Dawn Ultra Original.
Debbie S.
I love this product. It works well on grease yet it is gentle on my hands. I have tried other dishwashing soap and I always go back to this brand. Dawn has many scents and unscented too. I would recommend that you give it a try. If it can clean wildlife safely it was to be good.
Megan S.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the staple of every household for a reason. It works perfectly on greasy, grimy dishes, smells clean and rinses off beautifully. Just as impressive is the fact that it works in a million Pinterest recipes for carpet cleaner, shower cleaner, etc. This is the bee's knees.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?