BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Erica V.
Lincoln Park, MI
I mostly buy this product to do my dishes with. I really don't buy any other unless I can't find it or I'm on a budget. Dawn saves animals from oil spills that's another reason for it.
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love dawn a little goes a long way, very good in pricing and can find it pretty much any grocery store!! I like the mild smell it had, i always recommend it to my family and friends
Cristal R.
Love it love it
On tough grease spots very good.
Can be used for multiple purposes for grease.
Fast done washing dishes and I feel grease on my hands wash them with dawn soap and grease is gone.
Have tried other dish soaps but nothing compare to dawn.
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn soap really is just the greatest! Every scent I purchase smells awesome and they work fantastic on my dishes. They really get to those built on foods with ease and make our dishes smell great. I appreciate that they aren't too expensive as well.
Bri H.
This is the good stuff - you only need a little to wash an entire sink of dishes due to the high concentration. It doesn't dry out your hands and works on tough spots on our pans easily.
Loren D.
This is highly the best soap. My mom buys it every two weeks. If you ever have an accident in your car seat that you've spilled icecream use this soap with water, and it's back to new.
Nga R.
I don't use this to actually wash my dishes. I put a small amount in a mason jar, fill it with hot water, then soak my engagement ring in it. It's kept my ring in tip top shape so far!
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
No other dishwashing liquid compares! I've tried many others, but I always go back. It gets rid of the greasy feeling on plastics, gets the stains out, and cleans my dishes very well!
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The absolutely only dish soap I will purchase because nothing can compare to this. I use it for dishes and for getting stains out of clothes/carpet/whatever my toddler destroyed. LOVE.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn!!! It is one of my favorite dish soaps on the market, they come in wonderful scents and defiantly do some major cleaning. It is an excellent price and I buy every time I run out! I recommend
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?