BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Camila C.
Does what it says it does. Gets my greasy dishes clean with minimal scrubbing. Never had a problem with it in my pipes and it smells like clean dishes should.
Fran G.
Palatka
My go to dish liguid for cutting through grease and long lasting suds. I found it to be a good value for the money. Cheaper brands don't compare. Fragrance is pleasant.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Mega Parent Expert
I refuse to use anything other than dawn brand dish soap! It is my favorite and the blue is the best smelling thing in the world to me. Nothing cleans as good as dawn!
Sammie K.
Depauw, IN
The only dish detergent I can count on to get the dishes clean, we hand wash dishes so it is nice to have a detergent that is easy on my hands and tough on my dishes!
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
 This dish washer liquid is awesome .  It removes the food particles off my plate very fast.  I also use it to clean my make up brushes ( only the one with the bird on it ).
Erissa C.
Phoenix
I use dawn for so many things! I use it to wash the dishes and I use it to get oil and stains out of my laundry (which works amazing) and I even bathe my dog with it!
Kathy G.
Clanton, AL
This is the only dish liquid i will use. It cleans everything. Greasy pots and pans, cars, clothes, and even gental enough for baby animals. Just a fantastic product
Carm H.
This is the best for your dishes. I used to use a different brand but since using this product my dishes are cleaner and it really gets rid of the grease. Its great!
Morrisa J.
Odenville, AL
This dishwashing detergent is EVERYTHING!!!! You can not only wash your dishes with this and make them extra squeaky clean, you can also bathe your pets with it to kill fleas and even clean your makeup brushes with it! It's like a one stop shop for cleaning multiple things around the house. It is effective , efficient, and one drop goes a LONG way! I definitely recommend this for you to try out if you haven't already. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Brittney M.
Evansville, IN
The only soap we trust for dishes ans to wash the dogs! It really helps kill fleas and when we wash our hands, it's great at really getting the grime off in one go!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?