BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This has to be one of the best dish washing liquids out on the market! after using this on oily pots and pans, there is no greasy feeling residue left on them. worth the money and stock ups during sales.
Beth M.
Granite City, IL
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Awesome!

I was told you could use this on dogs, it helps remove dirt and fleas instantly and guess what it sure does, I use this along with a dog shampoo and my dog is always so fresh and clean!
Hailey A.
If this soap is good enough for oil spill affected animals, it's good enough for me, lol. But on a serious note, I use this exclusively for my dishes, and they always come out clean and spot free
Lucy S.
Where do I begin? you can use the stuff for almost anything! I give my dogs a bath with it because it actually kills fleas on contact. I mix it with peroxide and it makes an awesome bathroom cleaner. there are many more ways you can use this around the house besides dishes
Melissa Y.
We buy this stuff in the largest size available because of its affordability and good the quality is. I've used many detergents in my day, many of which were too weak, or watery, and Dawn has always come out on top. A little goes a long way and is worth the purchase.
Sarah D.
I love using dawn for my dishes and to clean my sons bottles. Good price and it lasts a long time. I usually purchase this at Walmart. Nice light scent. Not overpowering. I will stay with this brand.
Kristine A.
Love Dawn Ultra Dish soap in the original scent. It is the only dish soap I use because it is true to it's word. Dawn does cut all grease whether it is on dishes, pots, pans, stove top or clothes! Yes, clothes Dawn removes those grease spots from your clothes when you are cooking.
Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
Nice, clean scent, with strong cleaning power. A little definitely goes a long way. Usually I pick it up at Target, but Walmart carries it too. It's definitely affordable because you only use a little bit, and it lasts a long time. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Naomi E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soap! The blue is my favorite because not only so I use it on dishes but I use it on my animals to bathe them. Fleas and ticks die from it. It smells great and cleans really good.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?