BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tita G.
Salem, OR
This product is amazing. I would buy anything from dawn for dishing over anything! I do recommend this! It keep your dishes really clean and removes dirty stains!
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
Best dish soap. Doesn't leave your hands too dry. Doesn't leave residue. Lasts a number of washes. Smells great. I would recommend Dawn over other dish soap brands.
Kristina M.
I love this product, especially in the foaming product. It lasts forever and they sell a refill which is great. One pump and you can wash an entire sink of dishes.
Manda R.
New Braunfels
OMG! Not only is this great on dishes, but fantastic to use around the house. I know they use this to clean animals of any debris and or oil they might have come across. So I figured. Safe enough for animals, must be safe enough to use to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender. It leaves them really clean without using any harsh chemicals. One of my all time favorite things to clean with this dish soap is my shower. Yes. Thats right. My shower. All you have to do is mix 1 part warm vinegar to 1 part dish soap. Mix it together and spray it on your glass shower. Let it set for a few minutes and there you have it. A clean shower. Not only does it clean clear of any soap scum that builds up, but the cleaning process is incredible. No hard scrubbing and no harsh chemicals. Now. I must warn you. But because you are using vinegar. The aroma will be a bit overwhelming.
Maya S.
Este es un producto increĂ­ble. Puedes usar esto de muchas maneras. Dawn no es sĂłlo para limpiar platos. Le doy a mis perros un baño con Dawn y mata a las pulgas para que no tenga que ir a comprar champĂș de pulgas caro. Utilizo a Dawn para limpiar profundamente mis pinceles de maquillaje con un poco de aceite de oliva añadido. Utilizamos Dawn para limpiar el coche. He oĂ­do que usted puede pretreat manchas en su ropa tambiĂ©n, pero no he intentado eso. Yo uso el olor de granada que es bueno para las manos como un matorral de azĂșcar, mezclar el amanecer y el azĂșcar hasta obtener una buena consistencia y sĂłlo fregar las manos, los pies, o cualquier ĂĄreas ĂĄsperas con Ă©l y luego acaba de enjuagar, Maneras en que puede utilizar este producto ,.
Cindy E.
It's great for everything! Washing dishes, bathing the dogs, and cleaning the carpet. I tried to get another kind and hated it. I couldn't wait to finish that bottle so I could go back to the blue dawn
Katie W.
Arlington, VA
There is simply no other dish soap our family uses. From the classic cleansmell to the guaranteed results this product is the best household cleaner to get the job done on the toughest dirty dishes
member-d6b1c
Our household loves dawn! We use it all the time..it always makes dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing. It gets soapy and you dont have to use alot of it. Works good.. And the price is good.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn is my favorite soap. It gets my dishes clean and I don't have to apply soap for every dish, put a little on a sponge and you won't need more till your about done. It leaves my hands super soft. I love it so much that I actually use it to wash my beauty blenders, or if there's stains on whites or any clothes I put some on the spot then throw it in the washer and the stains and makeup are gone they look almost new! This is going to sound crazy but when I use it I feel super clean so when my face is breaking out or I have makeup that's not coming off completely I use this and it works wonders.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Dawn is the only dish liquid I will use.  I like this original scent, but have tried many of the other scents and combinations and have loved them all, but always come back to the original.  I love that you can buy them in different sizes from small to large depending on how much you use.  I use a lot so I buy the biggest one I can find.  The scent is amazingly fresh and Dawn is a product I trust that has been around for a long time.  It cleans so great.  I use it on dishes, cleaning other things in the kitchen, tables, outdoor furniture, etc.  Would highly recommend this product.  I purchase mine at Walmart for around $5 for the large bottle, but have also purchased at Family Dollar and Dollar General when I needed for special cleaning projects.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?