BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Valaree H.
Lufkin, TX
If blue dawn won't get it clean nothing will. It gets rid of grease and oil while still being gentle and good for the environment. It's the only dish soap I use. It can be used anywhere from your dishes to your pets. I won't even try another dish soaps.
Lee Ann K.
Benton , Ky
No other brand compares to Dawn. I keep several bottles on hand at all times. It is very affordable and I always use a coupon when I purchase it. Most of the time I'm able to get it as cheap as .25 or .50. That is truly a bargain for such a quality product.
Emily L.
Im obsessed with Dawn, because i like the original scent and that the soap itself lasts forever, also I use it on my dog when he gets overly dirty from hiking. And this soap works wonders.
amy s.
Vernon, NY
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a must in my home! I use it for so much more than dishes. It's great at taking just about any stain out of clothes. I also use it to clean my shower as was recommended by the manufacturer of my shower unit. Love this product!
Nash T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little goes a long way. I repurchase this soap on a need to buy basis. I like the scent and the consistency. I feel like the other brands don't last nearly as long as this line of the Dawn product. I will continue to repurchase this product as always.
Hailey L.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is great. My mom has used this product for years, and she suggested it to me when I moved away to college. There is a lot in the bottle, so you definitely get your money's worth. I would definitely purchase this product over and over again!
Bethany C.
This is by far the best dish soap around, my Grandmother used it and I've used it for years. I also really appreciate that the Dawn company helps to save wildlife from oil spills with it.
Pretty awesome and basic dish soap. It doesn't dry out my hands. It really does remove all the oil. It is affordable and easily available. It doesn't have a weird scent and it gets the job done. My roommate actually uses this dish soap to wash her glasses.
Cierra R.
Love using Dawn soap. It's my favorite brand to buy. Nothing compares to it when trying to wash greasy pans. It even works great when mixed with vinegar as an all around cleaning product.
Love this soap! Makes washing the dishes easier and I usually like getting it because I feel like it gets the job done. I recommend this over other soaps when it's comes to dishes. I also like using it when I clean my car too! So make sure to get this!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?