BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
cecilia c.
Cerritos, CA
Es super para quitar la grasa en los sartenes , platosy demas utensilios de mi cocina perfectos para mis manos ppor que no las dana como otros q resecan mucho la piel tiene un muy rico aromaa toda mi familiales encanta por su suavidad . A mi esposo le encanta
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use dawn dish detergent to clean pretty much everything that can be washed. Combined with baking soda is the next "bleach" without the odor when comes to clean tubs and showers. I also use the mixture to clean my over glass window the other and VA-LA like NEW!
Brianna B.
Detroit, ME
It is a good dish soap that really cleans your dishes well. You can buy it at places like Wal-Mart and Target and you get a lot of product for your money. The original scent is pleasant and it is altogether a good product that I have repurchased many times.
Holly M.
Rochester, MN
I use dawn for more than just washing dishes, so we always keep a large bottle on hand. I use it in a floor cleaner recipe I found on Pinterest, as well as for stripping cloth diapers. Dawn is used in a lot of homemade cleaning recipes. It's a great product.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
I love the original dawn dishwashing soaps for 2 reasons. 1.) It doesn't have a heavy scent and actually cleans my dishes. 2.) I rescue animals and a lot of the ones I rescue are filthy! Not only does it get my animals clean and smelling great, it is SAFE!!!
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is amazing. Plus donations go to help wildlife. It's safe enough to wash my puppy in since he's not quite old enough for dog shampoo an he's comes out smelling wonderful. It works wonders on my dishes and the dawn with Olay is fantastic for my hands.
Shelia S.
Augusta
Nothing cleans better than Dawn. I tried numerous detergents and they don't compare to Dawn. You only have to use a touch and you'll have suds plus a great cleaning action for your dishes.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I am giving this a lot rating because I do not like the harsh chemicals used in Dawn dish soap. Yes, I do have some Dawn under my sink right now, and yes, it does work good on tough grease (which is the only time I use it.) but it's not something I would buy too often.
Enjoli F.
Bronx, NY
Dawn is everything! I use it on my dishes and greasy, oily spots on our clothes. I also have a mixture of Dawn, peroxide and baking soda for my toughest stains. My son did a science experiment in kindergarten testing stain fighters and Dawn won by and large.
Ashley R.
Temecula, CA
I absolutely LOVE Dawn dish soap! It gets the toughest grease and grime off all dishes with little to no effort every time. Ans it also has so many other uses as well! It can kill ants, unclog a drain, and even get stains out of a micro fiber couch! I LOVE Dawn!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?