BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I have tried other products before and they either don't clean the grease as well as Dawn or the soap suds don't last as long. I will never again use anything else other than this dish detergent
Erin F.
I'll get either this or Joy, which ever is cheaper at the time to hand wash dishes or to remove food particles before putting in the dish washer. The newer formulas have helped to not dry out my hands and still work really well on the dishes without leaving them greasy.
Laura B.
Overland Park, KS
I will ONLY use Dawn Original dish soap! It gets dishes clean easily and without much soap! Just a dab will do! It gets out the toughest stuck on grease from baking and everyday use! I've tried other soaps in the past, but will never use another kind of soap again!
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My grandmother used it, my mom uses it and now I use it.  It is just a product that has been tested and has stood the test of time with my family.  I would never use a different dish soap in fear I would not get the same end results that I am used to. This is a staple in my house.
Aimee W.
This is my all time favorite brand of dish soap. It works wonders at cleaning dishes and knocking out the grease and grime. I have used this products for years and can't imagine using anything else.
Brooke W.
Prestonsburg, KY
Dawn is the only kind of dish washing liquid I buy! The blue is my favorite too. Dawn is the best at cutting grease and breaking down those hard food particles that like to linger on your dishes.
Robin N.
Mantorville, MN
I've used this on dishes but even more on my clothing! It removes tough stains and leaves the clothing smelling great. I use it only as a stain remover so don't use to much in my washing machine.
Laura L.
Goodell , IA
After trying so many out there, this is one of my favorites. i go back to it time and time again. its ability to remove grease is above so many others on the market without being expensive. plus the blue kind is especially great for removing other tough household stains.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Awesome!

I was told you could use this on dogs, it helps remove dirt and fleas instantly and guess what it sure does, I use this along with a dog shampoo and my dog is always so fresh and clean!
Danielle R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap is my go to soap. I use it on my dogs for flea control I use it for laundry great at oil stains. and amazing for dish soap as we all know. all the uses speak for how great this soap is
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back