BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Valerie J.
I love it. I use it every day to wipe down my kitchen counters and for dishes and to clean the sink. I also use a mixture of it and white vinegar to clean stubbourn showers. You spray and leave it on for a few hours and it clears the worst soap scum.
hailey g.
This stuff is great for cleaning your greasy dishes and other tough oily things. It is affordable at some stores but would recommend it to anyone since it works very good. I normally buy it at the grocery store or at Costco since they sell it in bulk.
Mel C.
I love using the Dawn lemon scented ones. They have the Black bamboo scented ones and I thought those just doesn't smell good. I like to use the lemon scented ones. Lots of bubbles and it does take out grease from plates and silverware very nice and easy.
Deanna A.
Dawn smells great and leave the dishes squeeky clean! Thus is the only dish soap I will use for my dishes. They have many different varieties of scents too so you always have options.
Angela S.
Flint, MI
Dawn is my favorite dish soap and when they invented Dawn Destinations Mediterranean Lavender Fight grease I was so excited. It smells amazing and is easy on your hands. My dishes have never been cleaner. Dawn is one of the few items I gotta to have.
Marisela G.
When using this product, you don't need much to clean all your dishes. I use it every day because I have so many bottles. One thing I don't like is how it makes my sponges smell funky.
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I like this soap better than others, it's my first choice! I usually get the hot pink color one I think it's passion fruit n it smells amazing!! Doesn't dry my hands out like a lot of soap does, besides this Palmolive soft hands is my second choice :)
lifebylv *.
Tampa, FL
This is the ONLY dish soap I buy! I don't just use this for washing dishes.... I USE THIS FOR EVERYTHING! For treating stains on clothes, for cleaning the bath tube (along with baking soda and vinegar) and even for bathing my dog!! This stuff is AMAZING!
Tamala A.
Baltimore, MD
Ive used many different dish washing liquids but Dawn is my favorite. Unlike many others you don't need very much to do a load of dishes. I like when i stick my hands in the water and start washing dishes I get a feel that the Dawn is really doing its job.
Veronica P.
It definitely does not work. It did not even clean easy messes on the plate such as a salsa or specks on it. I had to rub really hard and still did nothing for me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?