BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX
Dawn is the #1 brand I use. I feel like it really gets the grease off without being harsh on your kitchen goodies. Usually has a good price and sometimes can find coupons for it. The skin renewal one is really good too. I would buy again. Of course!
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
This stuff works well, sometimes other brands just don't clean very well. Plus I like their mission to save wildlife. I don't know the chemicals that are in it though....
M A.
Works great on dishes but I also try to keep a bottle of this at all times it really works to get out grease spots on clothes I also use it to make a wood floor cleaner that works great
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
We use this soap all the time, it it tough on grease and no need to struggle while washing dishes, i have no complain what so ever it doesn't even dry my skin like others do. one drop of Dawn is enough to clean all dishes. you can never go wrong with Dawn.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Seriously my all time fave I really hate any other kind . When I first moved out of my parents I tried being the dollar one but really couldn't stand it . It made me use more and didn't get the job done . With dawn u can use a tiny amount and get them done
Addison H.
Dawn original is the best dish liquid available. I have no idea why anyone would do anything else in the world. Cuts through grease with ease and uses so little per dish that your money is really stretched.
Bri H.
This is the good stuff - you only need a little to wash an entire sink of dishes due to the high concentration. It doesn't dry out your hands and works on tough spots on our pans easily.
Melissa G.
Weare, NH
Dawn dish soap is the only soap that we use at our house. We have tried several scents and versions and like them all. We use just a pea-sized drop to wash a sink load of dishes. The clean up is easy and quick with this soap. Keep up the good work Dawn!
hailey g.
This stuff is great for cleaning your greasy dishes and other tough oily things. It is affordable at some stores but would recommend it to anyone since it works very good. I normally buy it at the grocery store or at Costco since they sell it in bulk.
Valerie J.
I love it. I use it every day to wipe down my kitchen counters and for dishes and to clean the sink. I also use a mixture of it and white vinegar to clean stubbourn showers. You spray and leave it on for a few hours and it clears the worst soap scum.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?