BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sarah D.
I love using dawn for my dishes and to clean my sons bottles. Good price and it lasts a long time. I usually purchase this at Walmart. Nice light scent. Not overpowering. I will stay with this brand.
Sara S.
I always thought soap was just soap, but then I bought a generic brand instead of Dawn. It just didn't bubble the same way. It probably works just as well, but I think I've been conditioned to see bubbles as cleaning...so I prefer Dawn and won't buy that generic again.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This has to be one of the best dish washing liquids out on the market! after using this on oily pots and pans, there is no greasy feeling residue left on them. worth the money and stock ups during sales.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This dishwashing liquid works great. A little bit goes a long way. It bubbles up nicely, and you only need a little bit at a time to get the job done. It also cuts grease well and gets dishes really clean. I also use it with water to kill aphids on my pepper plants.
Denise C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE NOT ONLY IS IT A GREAT PRODUCT IT IS GOOD FOR YOUR PETS. DAWN HAS DIFFERENT SCENTS TO MAKE YOU DISH WASHING EXPERIENCE MORE PLEASANT AND THEY GIVE BACK. WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE!!!
Alicia B.
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is a stable in my home. We have used it for years. It doesn't take much to clean a full sink of dishes. I love that it is strong enough to cut grease and grime but not too harsh on your hands. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After using dawn, I don't use any other dishwashing liquid. I've noticed water stains, not enough cleansing power from other liquid dish soaps, but not dawn. I'll use it as long as they make it.
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Reliable dish soap but tends to dry hands so make sure to wear gloves. This was also a lifesaver when we fostered kittens with fleas -- killed the fleas while making the kitties clean. They didn't have any skin problems since they were only bathed once every few weeks.
Lucy S.
Where do I begin? you can use the stuff for almost anything! I give my dogs a bath with it because it actually kills fleas on contact. I mix it with peroxide and it makes an awesome bathroom cleaner. there are many more ways you can use this around the house besides dishes
Melissa Y.
We buy this stuff in the largest size available because of its affordability and good the quality is. I've used many detergents in my day, many of which were too weak, or watery, and Dawn has always come out on top. A little goes a long way and is worth the purchase.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back