BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I love dawn dish soap! I don't use any other brand! It's so effective at cleaning dishes! And I love that I can use it for other things also! They always smell so good I love all the different smells!
Caite R.
Blanchard, OK
I enjoy the smell of the original scent and I believe it gets the job done. It bubbles up nicely and gets rid of those pesky food leftovers! It is not that pricey and definitely effective if you let hard items soak with it and warm water. Would definitely purchase again!
Stephanie H.
Best dish soap out there for your buck or two or three lol but definitely worth it ... i can dilute mine and it lasts me forever .. suds up really well and it gets my dishes clean .. and the car ;)
Jessica W.
Cleveland, TN
Dawn is the only brand I'll use. when there brand is safe enough and gentle enough to use on animals that have been effected by oil spills. Its the only brand that has worked on cleaning my dishes
Adreanna L.
N Fort Myers, FL
I love how strong the detergent works. leaves my dishes squeaky clean and my hands very soft. the smells are amazing. every time i purchase i try to get a different smell because they all smell so good. on greasy things it comes so clean. i definitely recommend this brand!!!!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Only use Dawn dish soap. Only brand that doesn't dry my hands, it lasts twice as long as any brand, and works best on grease. Not to mention it's great for pretreatment of clothing stains before washing
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
OK can I rave about a soap? Yup really, this is just such a multi use product. I use it to wash floors and make up brushes. It has many different scents, it comes in different strengths, fantastic degrease. And it saves animal lives, really how can any one go wrong with this
Kimberly C.
Menifee, CA
Not only do I use this to wash dishes it also works perfect for taking permanent marker or even pen marks off skin... you know for those moments when you're kid decides they want to be lil artists
Briana M.
Morenci, AZ
Nothing kicks oil like dawn. Nothing makes my dishes as clean. Even with those tough dishes with food stuck,baked, or burned on I just rub it with dawn and maybe some water then let it sit while I finish the rest if my dishes and by the time I come back it comes off easily.
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
Dawn original has always been my go to for grease problems whether on dishes or laundry. And it's the best shampoo for my dogs. Lol i know that may sound funny but fleas don't like it and I love it. So if you want something that will work for a lot of things Go DAWN blue!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?