BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
Bethany C.
This is by far the best dish soap around, my Grandmother used it and I've used it for years. I also really appreciate that the Dawn company helps to save wildlife from oil spills with it.
Jenna C.
Cecilia, KY
We use a ton of dawn around our house. I love the way it cleans our dishes and my husband has even started using it as a body wash in the shower to cut the grease since he is a mechanic.
Jen L.
This is my favorite dish soap to buy. I will pay the price for the original. It suds up the best and makes a nice foam and it can literally be used for everything and it works so great.
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I love that a little goes a long way. I also love that I can use it for more than just washing dishes- cleaning stains from carpets, cleaning my shower, etc. Price is great as well and they offer many different scents.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
We always have this at our house. It a simple soap, and cheap. I've found that there are many different cleaner recipes, from Windows to bathrooms, that you can make using original Dawn.
Emily R.
Fond du Lac, WI
Seriously, even if Dawn is more expensive than other dishwashing liquids, it is more then worth it! The soap really sticks with the sponge or washcloth. It doesn't rinse out right away like other soaps. I will only buy dawn from now on, I've learned my lesson!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is great the wildlife use it on animals and it's great to wash dishes with too the ultra means you don't have to uses as much I would definitely recommend it
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I use this brand for many different uses and I love it. It has a nice scent and more importantly it cleans well. It lasts me a while. I always stick with this brand, I recommend to others.
lily C.
This is the only dishwashing soap I will use. It gets dishes clean. I also use it to get stains out of clothes and it works on almost every stain I have ever had. I love this soap. I buy it every time. It is a great value for the amazing job that it does.
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
This is the best dish soap I have ever used. It cleans like a charm. Before you know it all the dirt and food will be off those dishes. I would also use this for cleaning because it does a great job at cleaning. But this is harsh on hands so wear gloves.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?