BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
✨maddy t.
Greenup
I will not buy any other dish soap other than Dawn! The soap smells good and it makes bubbly dish water! It cuts grease so fast! I love it! Makes doing dishes a thousand times easier!!
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
My mom always used Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original when I was a kid, and now I use it too! It is by far the best dish liquid I have found.. and it's affordable!
sue D.
I like buying the dawn collection of dish soaps. They are usually on sale at local stores and they perform well. I also find that they last despite the small size bottle. I purchase mine at CVS for 99cents and add a 25 cent coupon. Score a good deal!
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
One thing you can't buy generic is dish soap. We have been buying Dawn since I was a kid. This dish soap really get the dishes clean and keep your hands soft, also has a great smell.
Christina P.
Ormond Beach
Mega Parent Expert
I love the gentle yet super effective cleaning power of Dawn dish soap. It's also multifunctional and has a great number of uses around the house and cleaning as well as personal hygiene.
Jessica R.
Naugatuck
Hands down the best dish detergent! I even use this to give my cat a bath. This detergent doesn't compare to any brand, you don't need a lot to clean, and it cuts grease really well!
Alane E.
Love this flavor of dawn. Not only is it good for dishes but it’s also used for stain remover, shower cleaner and to help kill fleas. ( don’t believe me? Go ahead look on Pinterest)
Kayla C.
Jersey City, NJ
Dawn dish soap is perfect anything.  Great at cleaning dishes after a messy dinner or killing fleas on the stray you found outside. You can get it at almost store for a decent price.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Honestly the best hand soap out there. I typically catch it on sale and use a coupon so it's not expensive. In a pinch, I've bought the off brand but it really just doesn't compare.
Brandi T.
Akron, OH
This is the absolute best, hands down. It cuts through grease and I use it everything. It gets rid of stains on clothes, tough grease on dishes and I also use it on paint and makeup brushes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?