BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I use dawn on just about everything. On my dishes- spots on my carpet that get left from my animals, bath tubs, washing my car, just about everything. And the price is perfect so I don't feel guilty purchasing knowing that I will use on everything I can.
Danielle M.
Colo, IA
Blue Dawn is magical as there is almost nothing that this product cannot clean, while also being gentle on hands. I buy mine in bulk as I use it to clean everything as it works miracles and smells great doing so. I would definitely recommend to everybody.
alexandra b.
Niles, OH
I love dawn!!! Not only is it affordable but it works amazingly. You barely have to use any for a whole sink load of dishes so it lasts longer, and when its almost empty I fill the bottle with water and have another bottle to use that cleans just as well.
Ashli M.
Metairie , LA
Best soap on the market.. it literally has 101 uses! I use it for dishes, stains on clothes, pet soap to kill fleas, mix with hot vinegar to clean your tub. You can use it for just about anything.
Melissa  c.
Fayetteville, PA
Although Dawn is not my first choice for dish detergent it cuts grease on those hard to wash pans, my only issue is when washing dishes I like to see a lot of bubbles in my water because it makes me feel certain my dishes are getting clean, it doesn't seem to last as long when I'm washing my dishes causing me to change water twice while cleaning up dinner dishes
Pretty awesome and basic dish soap. It doesn't dry out my hands. It really does remove all the oil. It is affordable and easily available. It doesn't have a weird scent and it gets the job done. My roommate actually uses this dish soap to wash her glasses.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
Out of all the dish detergents there are this is my fave. I typically buy from Walmart but will pick it up anywhere if needed. It's reasonably priced and can use it for more than the dishes.
amy s.
Vernon, NY
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a must in my home! I use it for so much more than dishes. It's great at taking just about any stain out of clothes. I also use it to clean my shower as was recommended by the manufacturer of my shower unit. Love this product!
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
This is the best dish soap I have ever used. It cleans like a charm. Before you know it all the dirt and food will be off those dishes. I would also use this for cleaning because it does a great job at cleaning. But this is harsh on hands so wear gloves.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This is hands down the best dish washing liquid ever. You can use it for just about anything. The price point it slightly higher than other liquids but it is definitely worth every penny.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?