BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Malorie K.
Chesapeake
The dish soap as such a fresh smell. It's great to use with my dish cloth. I purchase my Dawn from Target and Walmart. I really like the soap suds it creates in order to get a good scrub.
Victoria M.
Lacombe, LA
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish soap I use. I use it at home and at work. Works great. Cuts through anything I need it to. Smell is good as well. Price is also very affordable. I highly recommend this.
Jessica G.
East Liberty
Mega Parent Expert
This has multiple uses in our house. We not only use it for washing hands and dishes, which it works great for both. But we also use it to wash our dogs because it is great at killing fleas.
Joylyn J.
To'hajiilee, NM
This product is great!! Love how it cleans the greasiest of the greasiest dishes. I rely on this dish soap forever and love how they used this soap to clean the oil spill from the birds.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this dish soap , it removes stains so easily. Everyone in my family uses, and whats even better is that it is so affordable.  A little does go a long way, and it smells wonderful.
ML B.
Been using this since it came out.  Tried other brands and off-brands -- the others all seemed runny, so I had to use more.  Came back to Dawn and stayed.  Do not find the more expensive versions necessary as the original works just fine.
Jasmine U.
Literally the best dishwashing liquid ever!  We don't use anything else!  Gets the dishes clean without using as much as competitors as well as gentle on my hands.
✨maddy t.
Greenup
I will not buy any other dish soap other than Dawn! The soap smells good and it makes bubbly dish water! It cuts grease so fast! I love it! Makes doing dishes a thousand times easier!!
Amy F.
I Love the quality of this product. I only have to use a small amount to get the desired effect in regards to lather and rinse. It always rinses smoothly leaving my dishes streak free.
Paola J.
I use this to wash the dishes and my beauty blender ... It works great on both ! I also like the consistency, it feels expensive and not watered down, its a little pricey in my opinion
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?