BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Melissa  c.
Fayetteville, PA
Although Dawn is not my first choice for dish detergent it cuts grease on those hard to wash pans, my only issue is when washing dishes I like to see a lot of bubbles in my water because it makes me feel certain my dishes are getting clean, it doesn't seem to last as long when I'm washing my dishes causing me to change water twice while cleaning up dinner dishes
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
Dawn is one of the best soaps out there in my opinion. It comes in variety of scents and the soap isn't to watery or thick. It leaves your dishes shiny as well. I recommend it to anyone.
Jen L.
This is my favorite dish soap to buy. I will pay the price for the original. It suds up the best and makes a nice foam and it can literally be used for everything and it works so great.
Taylor T.
Tiffin, IA
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. All the fancy scents are great, but I always end up going back to the original because it is so classic! As somebody who has hand washed dishes their whole life, I am very picky about dish soap and this is the best.
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
This is the best dish soap I have ever used. It cleans like a charm. Before you know it all the dirt and food will be off those dishes. I would also use this for cleaning because it does a great job at cleaning. But this is harsh on hands so wear gloves.
Cierra R.
Love using Dawn soap. It's my favorite brand to buy. Nothing compares to it when trying to wash greasy pans. It even works great when mixed with vinegar as an all around cleaning product.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
Original scent blue Dawn is my favorite dish soap. We have used it for doing dishes, removing grease stains from clothes and for washing our chickens for 4-H shows. (yes, you read that right... it removes mites and rinses very clean from their feathers!)
Hailey L.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is great. My mom has used this product for years, and she suggested it to me when I moved away to college. There is a lot in the bottle, so you definitely get your money's worth. I would definitely purchase this product over and over again!
Mara C.
I always have a bottle of the original scent of dawn in my house. I enjoy this dishwashing soap because i can use it and it doesn't make my hands dry. It also gets rid of grease and oil on dishes. Sometimes I even just use this product to wash my hands.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Hands down the best dish soap out there. I hsvent found another brand that works as well at cutting grease or long ladting suds for after party clean up. Dawn has become my one and only!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?