BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Becky K.
Dayton, OH
Dawn dish washing liquid is so versatile. It leaves your dishes sneaky clean. It is a great grease cutter. It works well on laundry for greasy stains. You can also wash you pet with Dawn original.
Jenifer J.
Phoenix, AZ
Original blue dawn. Simple and a classic! Keeps my dishes clean and my jewelry sparkling!!!! Seriously, put a squirt in a bowl of stealing hot water N soak your diamonds in it! This stuff is magic!
Elizabeth C.
Charles Town, WV
It cleans my dishes well. Gets all the gunk and if i have a particularly dirty dish i let it soak for an half hour to a hour and I'm good. I got mine at the dollar tree so its amazing for the price!
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
Only dish soap that is even allowed in my household. The price is good, the smell is good, dawn has always been consistent with product delivery. i have never been dissatisfied with a dawn product
Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is literally the only soap detergent brand I trust. It does what it really claims to do. It's affordable and I recommend this to anyone! It's great for dirty dishes, makeup brushes, clothing.
Yesenia O.
This soap is not only good for washing your dishes but also cleaning your makeup brushes leaves them just as spot less as it does your dishes . Pick this up if you haven't it smells so fresh as well .
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
The best in my eyes...works great...keeps my hands soft and cleans the best! Gives great suds and works for other household chores...I even use to wash my dogs!!! Love this product. ..it is a must
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best brand for getting the grime off dishes or washing your pets. Has several great scents and different formulas. Very affordable can be found in Walmart or target. This is the only brand I use.
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY
This is, hands down, the very best dish washing liquid. It is the only one I buy for my home and my studio. It cleans dishes beautifully and works also as a spot cleaner for stain in laundry. In my studio I use it to clean paint brushes and to remove dyes from clothing.
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
This is our go to dishwashing liquid! Have used it for years. It does a great job at cutting through grease and stuck on food. The scent is not too strong, and liquid foams up nicely. Also a little goes a long way, so it lasts much longer than other dishwashing liquids.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?