BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
We always have this at our house. It a simple soap, and cheap. I've found that there are many different cleaner recipes, from Windows to bathrooms, that you can make using original Dawn.
Alicia C.
Can't beat basic dawn original. It cleans grease and stuck on foods and really makes cleaning the kitchen so much easier. I like the way this one smells too. I definitely would recommend.
Ashlee Z.
It's a classic my mom grandma ECT use it so of course I do to.ive tried other brands gain Ajax Pamela etc but always go back to dawn it works great.Bubbles up perfectly & tough on grease.
Taylor T.
Tiffin, IA
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. All the fancy scents are great, but I always end up going back to the original because it is so classic! As somebody who has hand washed dishes their whole life, I am very picky about dish soap and this is the best.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will never use anything else. Dawn works for everything dishes, spot cleaning, everything I absolutely love it and it's so cheap. Probably one of the best cleaning products ever invented.
Michelle W.
Flat Rock, MI
I have finally come to the point where I don't even buy any other kind of dish soap. Dawn original blue is great for so many uses. I use it to wash my windows, I keep it in a sponge wand to clean my shower, my camper, my siding; the list goes on and on.
Courtney K.
Whitewater, WI
Dawn dish soap in my opinion works the best. I like most of the scents they sell. My dishes always come out very clean. Dawn gets rid of grease and food that is really stuck to the pan.
Jenna C.
Cecilia, KY
We use a ton of dawn around our house. I love the way it cleans our dishes and my husband has even started using it as a body wash in the shower to cut the grease since he is a mechanic.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
Original scent blue Dawn is my favorite dish soap. We have used it for doing dishes, removing grease stains from clothes and for washing our chickens for 4-H shows. (yes, you read that right... it removes mites and rinses very clean from their feathers!)
Ashli M.
Metairie , LA
Best soap on the market.. it literally has 101 uses! I use it for dishes, stains on clothes, pet soap to kill fleas, mix with hot vinegar to clean your tub. You can use it for just about anything.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?