BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
This is the best and only dish soap I ever purchase it always gets the job done and always leaves my dishes clean nice and very clean my mother has used it for Generations why would I stop now
Katlin W.
Sand Springs
This will be the only dish soap I will ever have in my house! It cleans anything and everything. I love all the different uses for one product. The product is definitely worth the price.
Lori H.
Byron , MN
This is and always has been our go to dish soap, even when we were extremely broke I always splurged for Dawn because you barely have to use any because it's so concentrated and works so well!
kella l.
Norman
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish soap I prefer to use!! Works great to get the tough grease and odors from my dishes!! Also works to kill fleas on my cat. I highly recommend this. It's also super cheap!!
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
Dawn dish soap is literally the best for washing almost anything ! And it is great for fleas which seem to be really bad this year . This kills them on the spot . Will definitely repurchase !!
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My family has used this for decades. I use this now, and I have not even thought of switching to a different brand. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a fast acting dish cleaner.
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
My mother used this my entire life and I know this product works amazingly. I buy a bottle of this size and it last months. I love the classic smell and how affordable it is. Love love LOVE
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Mega Parent Expert
I have tried other brands (such as Up and Up) and I don't know why but they just don't compare (don't lather or rinse off as well!) pricing is reasonable and it isn't too hard to find a coupon
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Great dishwashing soap. With just a little it goes long way. The scent smells good. I tent to but the biggest one but the smallest cost .67 at Walmart. It’s very affordable and inexpensive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love It! The lavender scent is very soothing. I actually like doing dishes when I have this soap on hand. I would say much better than Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?