BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Megan D.
Dawn is my favorite soap. It cleans oil and grease of hands and dishes. I recommend it for anyone. It's cheap and reliable. Find it at any retail store. And some are even animal friendly.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
Original Dawn dish-washing liquid is the best liquid soap - hands down! It cuts out grease, suds up nicely, and leaves my dishes shiny! I also use it to wash my (outside) windows and car!
Jerri V.
Atoka, TN
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. I cut through grease very effectively. I am never disappointed with Dawn. The scent is nice as well. Not overpowering. you can get it at most any grocery or Walmart, target. I will always buy Dawn and I recommend you do too.
Lori R.
Hayden, AL
Dawn is my must cleaning product. It serves multi purpose in our household. I use Dawn to remove grease, grass stains from clothes. I also use it on my dogs to kill fleas when their flea med wears off. I am loyal to products like Dawn, that never let me down.
Christina M.
I won't buy anything, but Dawn. This is the best dish soap ever. You can use it for many other things as well, such as removing stains on your carpet. Very affordable, and great quality.
JP T.
Orlando, FL
This thing lasts forever and is extremely affordable. It cleans with efficiency and effectiveness. I even use this as hand soap, and it is great for cleaning pans that have stuff on it that just won't come off. Buy it at Target, can get it anywhere really.
Cierra R.
Love using Dawn soap. It's my favorite brand to buy. Nothing compares to it when trying to wash greasy pans. It even works great when mixed with vinegar as an all around cleaning product.
Courtney K.
Whitewater, WI
Dawn dish soap in my opinion works the best. I like most of the scents they sell. My dishes always come out very clean. Dawn gets rid of grease and food that is really stuck to the pan.
Pretty awesome and basic dish soap. It doesn't dry out my hands. It really does remove all the oil. It is affordable and easily available. It doesn't have a weird scent and it gets the job done. My roommate actually uses this dish soap to wash her glasses.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Dawn is a staple in our household, not only is it great on dishes but it also works great on clothing stains and it also works great on bathing small rescue animals that may have gotten into fleas. we always have a big bottle here at home and at the shelter
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?