BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Leela I.
This is my absolute favorite dish detergent. It smells clean and good. It does not make my hands rub or dry whatsoever. It cleans my dishes very well since I hand wash them. And my pots and pans I don't have to soak for very long because this cleans them well
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Valaree H.
Lufkin, TX
If blue dawn won't get it clean nothing will. It gets rid of grease and oil while still being gentle and good for the environment. It's the only dish soap I use. It can be used anywhere from your dishes to your pets. I won't even try another dish soaps.
Brittney D.
I love, love, love Dawn because it's super soft on my sensitive skin and a bottle lasts forever because you only need a little to wash several dishes. I even wash my makeup brushes in it!
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
Dawn is one of the best soaps out there in my opinion. It comes in variety of scents and the soap isn't to watery or thick. It leaves your dishes shiny as well. I recommend it to anyone.
Mara C.
I always have a bottle of the original scent of dawn in my house. I enjoy this dishwashing soap because i can use it and it doesn't make my hands dry. It also gets rid of grease and oil on dishes. Sometimes I even just use this product to wash my hands.
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
This dish soap is the holy grail! For tough stains and greases on dishes but also gentle enough to clean delicate products if needed without ruining it. They even use this product on wildlife animals to clean them during the oil spill. How awesome is that!
Jen L.
This is my favorite dish soap to buy. I will pay the price for the original. It suds up the best and makes a nice foam and it can literally be used for everything and it works so great.
Taylor T.
Tiffin, IA
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. All the fancy scents are great, but I always end up going back to the original because it is so classic! As somebody who has hand washed dishes their whole life, I am very picky about dish soap and this is the best.
lily C.
This is the only dishwashing soap I will use. It gets dishes clean. I also use it to get stains out of clothes and it works on almost every stain I have ever had. I love this soap. I buy it every time. It is a great value for the amazing job that it does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?