BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I only trust Dawn for my dishes. It lathers well and has a great clean smell to it. It's affordable and found at all grocery and drugstores. I personally like the lavender smelling one. It's a must have in my kitchen.
Elizabeth C.
Charles Town, WV
It cleans my dishes well. Gets all the gunk and if i have a particularly dirty dish i let it soak for an half hour to a hour and I'm good. I got mine at the dollar tree so its amazing for the price!
Paola R.
I think dawn is thee only brand that I've ever stuck with! They do clean your dishes and you don't need to soak them for that long. Plus it's a thicker formula compared to other brands which I love!
Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is literally the only soap detergent brand I trust. It does what it really claims to do. It's affordable and I recommend this to anyone! It's great for dirty dishes, makeup brushes, clothing.
Lynette J.
Spooner, WI
Dawn Dishsoap is a staple in my home. Without it, I wouldn't know what to do. It's a little pricey, however. Pros: It cleans well and can be used for other things. I bought mine at Dollar General where I get a lot of my stuff. Dawn is a great product that's also gentle.
Caite R.
Blanchard, OK
I enjoy the smell of the original scent and I believe it gets the job done. It bubbles up nicely and gets rid of those pesky food leftovers! It is not that pricey and definitely effective if you let hard items soak with it and warm water. Would definitely purchase again!
Haleigh H.
Can't go wrong with Dawn! It's a classic! Works great, smells great, and gets my dishes clean. I buy a big container at Walmart so I never have to worry about running out! Will definitely buy again.
Becky K.
Dayton, OH
Dawn dish washing liquid is so versatile. It leaves your dishes sneaky clean. It is a great grease cutter. It works well on laundry for greasy stains. You can also wash you pet with Dawn original.
Angela T.
I love that dawn can safely be used to bathe animals. I've actually been able to use it to bathe my cats and it killed off the few fleas they had, plus it left their fur feeling amazing for weeks!
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
Dawn original has always been my go to for grease problems whether on dishes or laundry. And it's the best shampoo for my dogs. Lol i know that may sound funny but fleas don't like it and I love it. So if you want something that will work for a lot of things Go DAWN blue!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?