BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
April Lynn S.
I don't really like this dish soap brand that much. It does the job but the scent isn't that great. Makes the sponge smell funny after a while. Some pros about this is that it's effective in getting the dishes cleaned up and I would buy again if I didn't have a choice
Rebecca K.
Springfield, OR
I don't know how people live without blue Dawn in their household. We (of course) use it for hand washing dishes, but it is also an excellent stain remover for laundry (especially grease stains!)
Erica G.
Works great to cut out dirt and grease from dishes and cookware. I usually buy from Target, or the grocery store. Nice scent, and doesn't dry your hands out too much. Would definitely buy again.
Gabrielle A.
Mega Parent Expert
I use this product daily. I use this to wash my son's bottles and its definitely a great detergent. My mom, granny, and pretty much my entire family has used it as long as I can remember. It's a great price too. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone.
Samantha V.
I use this dish soap for everything! I mix it with vinegar and water, it makes a wonderful all purpose cleaner. I even use it in the shower to get the soap scum off of the shower walls and door.
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know what it is about dawn dish soap but man do I love it. No brand ever compares or does the job like dawn does. Plus you can by it any store which is great. It literally WONT use any other dish soap.
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
Dawn dish soap is literally the best for washing almost anything ! And it is great for fleas which seem to be really bad this year . This kills them on the spot . Will definitely repurchase !!
Katlin W.
Sand Springs
This will be the only dish soap I will ever have in my house! It cleans anything and everything. I love all the different uses for one product. The product is definitely worth the price.
Lori H.
Byron , MN
Mega Parent Expert
This is and always has been our go to dish soap, even when we were extremely broke I always splurged for Dawn because you barely have to use any because it's so concentrated and works so well!
kella l.
Norman
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish soap I prefer to use!! Works great to get the tough grease and odors from my dishes!! Also works to kill fleas on my cat. I highly recommend this. It's also super cheap!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?