BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
This dish soap is great! It doesn't have a super strong obnoxious smell like some dish soaps have. It also cleans dishes well! I would definitely repurchase, and have, and record this product to other people.
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
One and only dishsoap I will ever use. Nothing else compares. Great scent, great product. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone washing dishes. I will always pay the price for dawn over anything else.
Cayce R.
Londonderry , NH
This is my husbands favorite dish soap. It removes almost anything with minimal effort. A little goes a long way. It is not very harsh on your hands. You just know your dishes are clean when you use this.
Kristin A.
I use this to wash my cats, wash dishes, I put a little when I clean floors, you can mix this with anything and never be worried about a mess!! It cleans GREAT and smells so good! Doesn’t dry out my hands.
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap I have used thus far. This soap is PERFECT for cleaning paint brushes, paint on stuff it shouldnt be. I love this soap and you can usually find some at a dollar or bargain store.
Bethann N.
2645 11th Pl. unit 308 Kenosha, WI 53140
 I will never ever use any other product this product can be use for so many different things when I have a stain on my shirt this is what I use and it always always comes out can't live without
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
Use this washing liquid as a household basic. The scent is a traditional washing up liquid scent. It is soft on my skin and cleans well. It lasts a long time so works out a reasonable price for your money.
Ashley K.
Cuts through grease and stuck on food. We use it for our dog who got sprayed by a skunk and it helped to take the smell out. Also mix it and use it as a bathroom cleaner, and couch cleaner, very versatile.
Erin B.
Jonesboro
I never use anything other than dawn! We have tried cheaper brands and they just don't compare. And the scents are great! I buy mine from Wal-Mart.  Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid - Apple Blossom, 9 oz
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
Dawn dish soap is tried and true! Always the best and I’ll never use anything else - picked up this habit from my mom when I was growing up and the formula hasn’t changed-no need to mess with perfection!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?