BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Although I very much enjoy my dishwasher, there are some things that need to be washed by hand. When I wash my dishes, I use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid for a deep, sparkiling clean. I also like having this big refill bottle on hand, because then I can refill my smaller bottles.
Courtney J.
Dawn is a brand I've trusted for years on everything from dishes and countertops to tennis shoes and even my dog. Dawn cuts grease on even the grossest pots and pans all while being gentle on my skin. Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid and I will continue to use it in the future.
Amanda P.
Broomall, PA
I would recommend this product to anyone. It's farfar more cost effective than the smaller bottles for our use. We have a built in soap pump and this easily refills it. Dawn is also a fantastic product and if it's good enough for the animals in oil spoils, it's good enough for us!
Angel C.
This is the only dish soap that we purchase for our home. I not only buy this product because it does a fantastic job with getting dishes clean, but I also use it as a presoak agent to get stains out of my clothes. I also buy this product, because I support their wildlife mission.
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
Nothing cuts grease like this stuff! A little goes a long way and it has multiple uses! If I drop greasy food on my clothes I rub a tad bit of this on it then throw it in the wash and its gone! It also work great on ovens and microwaves! Basically anything greasy I reach for dawn!
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
I like to stick with the original scent because I feel like dishes should smell like flowers. as this one does not leave any scent on the dishes. Nor does it leave any reside on them. I like using dawn dish soap and it's very effective for the price. and I will continue to buy it.
lisa S.
This is the best dish washing liquid. This cuts grease and actually cleans. A little goes a long way. I also use this dish washing liquid for other things like laundry stain removal, in my homemade all purpose cleaners, and to clean grease marks after my husband works on the car.
Amy R.
North Chelmsford, MA
I've tried many different brands of dish soap, and have found Dawn to be the best! It's powerful and long lasting, therefore you don't have to keep adding more to your sponge. I also love that it is used to help wildlife after oil spills. It is the only dish soap I will ever use!
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Works wonders and gets dishes clean as they should be. it was very much indeed great at cleaning dishes and such . i get mine online at Wal mart stores but the pricing could be better for its value..but yes i do recommend this to anyone who wants a deep cleaning action dish soap.
Chelsea P.
Love this for dishes for washing your hands it cleans dishes so good and really get all the grease gone. It also amazing for killing fleas off your pets their outside playing that day wash then in dawn let it sit for a few minuets and they are dead. Love this for all it purposes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?