BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my ultimate dishwashing liquid soap brand. I am a loyal Dawn purchaser because it works so well. I do not only use this on my dishes. It works amazingly as a flea killing shampoo! That is correct. I use it to bathe my animals, careful to keep it out of their eyes and noses, and it kills fleas almost instantly. The grease fighting action deteriorates the exoskeleton of the fleas, and that kills them. I also use this to break up grease stains on clothing. Great product at a great price!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
This is the only dishwashing soap that we use at my house. My mom brought us up using this and we will keep using this till the end. Cuts grease, cleans our dishes, long lasting soap and scent. Smells clean and recommend it to everyone I know especially my friends that own restaurants and need something to cut the grease and clean their dishes. I love how my plastic smells and feels after using this! I love it so much that I purchase the giant bottle at Sam's Club and always have a back up!
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only dish soap i will ever buy. It not only works great on greasy caked on dishes but its wonderful to clean with! Take a little bit of vinegar, water and dawn and shake it in a spray bottle and it will be the best bathtub cleaner youve ever used! I even use it to wash my messy puppies! Its amazing and the super concentrated formula lasts forever because you dont have to use too much. Its pet friendly, house friendly, and most of all its me friendly!
Brandy G.
Granada Hills, CA
The original is still the best. That traditional blue stuff works wonders on grease. A small dot on a sponge will clean off a single dish setting, so a regular bottle of this stuff will last for years for a single person or even a couple.
And if you like to cook and bake, this is the dishwashing liquid for you. Lasagna pan? Soak that thing. Stacks of greasy dishes? Wash away. Even with hard water, there is not much spotting when air dried. So go easy on yourself, and gt the best.
Alyssa G.
We like all the Dawn brands of dishwashing detergent but we definitely like to keep a blue bottle on hand because that's the color you see in the commercials sometimes that they clean wildlife with.. I think you'll also nice it's in the secret magic recipe that you can carefully wash some pets fur with when they get sprayed by skunks!
As far as dishwashing goes, Dawn always gets the job done. It's not necessarily the easiest on hands that are usually dry but I find it manageable
Jamie Rose S.
Dawn dishsoap is pretty much a #cultclassic in the world kitchen cleaning supplies and that's for good reason because it works better than its competitors brands. Dawn can get even the greasiest and grimmest dishes clean, reducing the washing time in half. I also like that they have a variety of scents and formulas, so you have options when it comes to your dishes. I highly recommend dawn dishsoap of you're looking for an affordable quality soap that gets the job done!
Nicole C.
Baltimore, MD
He first time that I found out about Dawn, I saw it being used to clean oil off birds that had been caught in an oil spill. Could it be the best for removing grease? The answer is yes.

I have a dish washer. A problem that I have encountered is that eggs sometimes remain on plates even after going through the dish washing. With Dawn, I have found that a drop on a plate with a little water cleans the egg residues with only a little rinsing. I definitely recommend Dawn.
Megan B.
I used this soap regularly while I was dorming in college. I was drawn towards this because my family used Dawn at home, and this particular product was reasonably priced. The formula is super thick and lathers nicely. I noticed that it made my dishes look and feel clean, although they weren't necessarily shiny. The scent is exactly what you think of when you think of soap. It just simply smells clean. I'd say this soap sufficiently does its job and is worth buying.
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
I am a BIG fan of Dawn and have this exact bottle on my kitchen sink as we speak. There's nothing better! I don't have a dishwasher so this helps with greasy pots and pans. I don't even need to soak my dishes. I just run hot water and use this with my grooved sponge. It brings out the shine in my dishes. This stuff is worth the money and Dawn helps wildlife too. So a lil extra money goes along way for me and the animals!! Highly recommend this and very affordable!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Only dish washing soap I will use. I have tried others but Dawn is the only one that really cleans my dishes. Smells great, a little goes a long way and cuts through grease! When ever I get oil or grease on my shirts I put a little on the spot and throw in the washer, gets rid of the grease stain. Also if you have very oily skin, wash your face with Dawn for a while and you will notice the difference. Works great on plastic and glass dishes! Rinses off easily!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?