BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn has been a staple in my house for years. It is great for breaking down greasy and gunk off the dishes.  It is also a great pretreat for laundry, great for when you drip salad dressing down the front of your shirt. It can also be used for cleaning around the house. It is easy on hands and cleans great. Washes away well with no residue left behind.
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this soap, it makes washing dishes so much easier!! Another thing I use it for is cleaning my makeup brushes, it’s seriously the best. You can tell in a matter of seconds how quick it cuts through all the foundation on the brush and when I’m done my brushes look brand new. I will never stop using Dawn nor will I ever stop recommending it.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This dish soap by DAWN has been a godsend to our household!  I it so good for the dishes without leaving water spots or streaks, has a great scent, and is super affordable.  You can find it in any grocery store or drug store.

And just so you know, this soap will get out ANY stain!  Even blood in white fabric.  Google it! :)
Nadine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Basically only use this dish soap in my house. Once in a blue moon we switch it up but why fix something that’s not broke right? My mom has loved this soap for years and unfortunately passed that love on to me lol it just cuts through grease, oil, anything you name it, and it gets it. Especially helpful when babies have blowouts, literally does wonders!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The original Dawn dish detergent not only works great for cleaning dishes. It also works great at removing stains from clothing. Plus if you have pets you can put this detergent in a shallow bowl/plate with water and it attracts fleas and kills them!
adriana c.
chico
#1 dish soap to help with all the grease on my pans. I like that a big bottle lasts me a long time because just a bit of dawn goes a long way. Plus its antibacterial. I like the Smell of it. I really like the apple blossom scent. I would totally recommended it to others.
Jasmine p.
Independence
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap I use! It works well on tough, stuck on grease but doesn't damage or dry out my hands. A little goes a long way with this brand and it also has a good reputation. I have tried other liquid dish soaps and none have impressed me as much as this has. I will always use Dawn. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Briana s.
Williamsport, PA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. I am sure any of you cat lovers out there that has come into some flea problems know that dawn dish soap works! It is great to get the fleas off of your cats to relieve those irritating insects. You will need some source of flea treatment recommended from the vet if it has become and infestation!
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
I love this product, I have used it since before moving out of my dads house and I think I will use it for life. I love that it really cuts the greese AND one night I got pizza grease all over a top I LOVED I washed it a few times and put so much Dawn on it that it finally came out and I still own that shirt today. Not just for dishes my friends :)
trisha d.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn ya been one of my go to’s for the past few years. It seems to clean my dishes pretty well. But sometimes i feel like i have to clean with it twice to get stubborn smells out. That could be user error as well though because sometimes things smell worse then others and if they sit to long it sinks in. Good product overall i would recommend it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?