BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Dawn for almost everything.  Dishes, pots and pans.  It cuts through grease without any problems.  I usually mix with vinegar to make cleaning solution to clean sinks, tubs and everything else you can imagine.  I usually buy at the grocery store.  It is available at most stores.
Robin K.
Our home never goes without Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid...the original. This soap has sooo many uses!
We have recently used it to kill fleas on our dogs. It is gentle, and kills flees within minutes. You can use it i a spray bottle mixed with water to kill flees in carpet as well.
Need bubble for the kids? Dawn is the magic ingredient.
It's also the perfect soap to put on a stain on clothing. If you have a tshirt with a food stain, place a few drops of Dawn on the stain, it will melt away.
So many uses, and it is great for dishes too!

Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I never have to wonder what soap I am going to buy or even ever have to think about it while I'm at the store. I honestly have always used dawn. You know the cute duck that had oil all over him and they gave him a bath with dawn? It sold me because I always think Dawn. It cuts grease.

It only takes a dime size to cut the toughest grease and oil in your dishes... I have washed my car in it. I have bathed my dog with it. And once a week I wash my hair in it because it helps with oil control. have used dawn for more than 6 years. I will continue.
Hannah W.
Hahnville, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
 I love this washing soap! It lasts forever and it great at gettig off stuck on food. (I have a temperamental stove) it does not leave a greasy residue on my dishes either which is very important. It does dry my hands out though but it's totally worth it for extra clean dishes
Josie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've always used Dawn Dish soap. I have tried other Dish soaps and there is only 2 kinds that I can actually use and feel my dishes are actually clean. Dawn being my number one! I don't have to use a lot it just takes a little amount. It smells good and it's also good for washing your animals with. Takes grease and grime away from hands, clothes and animals. Dawn was the one soap that cleaned the animals from the big oil spill we had in the ocean and that made me love it even more. Use Dawn or have dirty dishes! It's the best for the price and for your dishes.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this is my favorite dishsoap i mean only a couple of bucks and it works wonders. it is tough on grease and cleans my dishes so well it has really helped us with getting our dishes done since we dont have a dishwasher currently. i breaks down tough foods and smells great too
Laura K.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to love Dawn, then something strange started happening when I used it my dish cloth and my sponge would get prematurely stinky with a smell I just could not get rid of and even when using proper cleaning of the cloths and sponges.  So unfortunately, I had to stop using it.  I did love the de-greasing power and cleaning power on my dishes but the smell of the cloths was just too much.
Violet C.
Lewisville
this is the best dishwashing liquid on the market. lasts no need to use a half lbottle theclean greasy dishes or baked on food from the oven.and it goes way beyond just the dishes. it is excellent as a shampoofor controlling fleas on your pets. gentle and not irritating to them.
Brittany M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Usually commercials exaggerate the truth, but with Dawn, this stuff is no joke! It deserves a lot more then 5 stars because it truly works. If your dogs have fleas, or maybe you are covered in grease or your dishes are, Dawn is sure to get the job done and it will be done right
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a dishwaher because im disabled but I ALWAYS have at least a small bottle . My Husband thought he would "help" buy the hosehold things bought off brand when a store closed for business and ended up using four bottles to 1 of my dawn dish soap. ABSOLUTELY a must have .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?