BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Johanna R.
Mc Intosh, AL
Not only is this a great dish washing cleaner, I use it on my pets, stains, grease stains, everything in between. It is one of the most multi purpose product on the shelves. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it does not take any effort. I love you Dawn!
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This is hands down the best dish washing liquid ever. You can use it for just about anything. The price point it slightly higher than other liquids but it is definitely worth every penny.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
Out of all the dish detergents there are this is my fave. I typically buy from Walmart but will pick it up anywhere if needed. It's reasonably priced and can use it for more than the dishes.
Megan D.
Dawn is my favorite soap. It cleans oil and grease of hands and dishes. I recommend it for anyone. It's cheap and reliable. Find it at any retail store. And some are even animal friendly.
Emily R.
Fond du Lac, WI
Seriously, even if Dawn is more expensive than other dishwashing liquids, it is more then worth it! The soap really sticks with the sponge or washcloth. It doesn't rinse out right away like other soaps. I will only buy dawn from now on, I've learned my lesson!
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Can't beat dawn for clean dishes! I like other products, but for power, this is hard to beat. Also great for getting stains out of laundry. I always keep a small bottle on hand just for that.
Melissa  c.
Fayetteville, PA
Although Dawn is not my first choice for dish detergent it cuts grease on those hard to wash pans, my only issue is when washing dishes I like to see a lot of bubbles in my water because it makes me feel certain my dishes are getting clean, it doesn't seem to last as long when I'm washing my dishes causing me to change water twice while cleaning up dinner dishes
Taylor T.
Tiffin, IA
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. All the fancy scents are great, but I always end up going back to the original because it is so classic! As somebody who has hand washed dishes their whole life, I am very picky about dish soap and this is the best.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
Original scent blue Dawn is my favorite dish soap. We have used it for doing dishes, removing grease stains from clothes and for washing our chickens for 4-H shows. (yes, you read that right... it removes mites and rinses very clean from their feathers!)
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
This soap is pretty good when my dish washing detergent fails me its always here and it just makes the dishes smell feel and look so clean its amazing and a real life saver i picked this bad boy up at target and i will defiantly buy it again next time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?