BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jazmene S.
This is the only dish detergent I use .it works magic lol . I've tried so many other brands but this one really does the job on grease and the good part about it is you only need A LITTLE BIT .
Heather T.
Bottles, cups and anything else a baby and toddler can use pileup! Thanks to my local grocery pickup, this was always in my home. The smell is great and it was very effective in what I needed to do.
Angela H.
Springdale
Love it it lathers and cuts grease! Best dish detergent ever, I recommend this to anyone. You barely have to use very mush so it goes a long way. The scent is amazing. I buy at local Walmart
Kate D.
Due West, SC
A great dish soap! Though my roommates and I are incredibly busy, washing dishes is made easy with this soap. It smells great and thoroughly washes the dishes without leaving residue. Great product!
Giovanni E.
Its a good soap for dishes and if they can use it on duckies then I can use it on my self when I get some paint or marker or whatever on me. It also gets used on random stains on clothing and such.
Indira R.
Penitas, TX
It works amazing.. you just need a little bit and sishes super clean. Awesome product i love it !! My blue one is my favorite one its a natural smell its awesome. i usually buy it in HEB.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap is really nice because it is not harsh on your hands at all. It never dries my hands out no matter how many dishes I have. Plus it gets the food off of your dishes relatively easily. Always find it at a good price too.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Mega Parent Expert
My go to dishwashing detergent, it cleans dishes and hands so well, it also comes in many different smells which make it even better. This is amazing for tough food stains & old food stuck on dishes.
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the best dish soap. It doesn’t take much and consistently works well. I buy the original Blue and it is not scented but have bought the apple one before. I will continue to buy this brand.
Thomasina O.
Dallas
I use this dish soap for everyrhing from deep cleaning clothes and pillows to of course washing dishes. All I have to do is squirt this and mix with hot water and it gets stuck on food right off.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?