BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
Nothing beats dawn! Its the ultimate detergent, you can use it to clean dishes and to clean oil spills. Very versatile product!
Perfect for my quote..
"Where there is quality, there is no competition"
Olivia F.
The best dish soap there is!! It's super powerful and gets everything clean but it doesn't irritate your hands! It also smells really great without being too strong. The green one is also super good!!
Jacqueline D.
Arlington Hts, IL
The original Dawn dish soap cannot be beat! Absolutely nothing cuts through greasy dishes like Dawn. As a cake decorator, I use a lot of shortening in the kitchen and this tried and true favorite always comes through and leaves my dishes sparkling clean!
Jessica W.
Cleveland, TN
Dawn is the only brand I'll use. when there brand is safe enough and gentle enough to use on animals that have been effected by oil spills. Its the only brand that has worked on cleaning my dishes
Paola R.
I think dawn is thee only brand that I've ever stuck with! They do clean your dishes and you don't need to soak them for that long. Plus it's a thicker formula compared to other brands which I love!
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
The best in my eyes...works great...keeps my hands soft and cleans the best! Gives great suds and works for other household chores...I even use to wash my dogs!!! Love this product. ..it is a must
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I only trust Dawn for my dishes. It lathers well and has a great clean smell to it. It's affordable and found at all grocery and drugstores. I personally like the lavender smelling one. It's a must have in my kitchen.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
I love Dawn!! It's not only a great dish washing soap that cuts grease in no time but I can use it around the house for other cleaning needs. One bottle lasts so long even with me using it to clean grout in the bathrooms or unclog sinks and outside to kill ants and weeds.
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn is probably one of the best soaps ever. Its great for man things such as washing your car, dishes, pets, and makeup brushes. Its affordable and great quality. You can never go wrong with Dawn.
Sierra H.
I've tried different dish soaps but always find myself coming back to this one. It's great on pots and pans for easily breaking up baked on foods. It also does a great job of cutting grease. I have also used to to bathe my dog because it is gentle enough but yet powerful.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?