BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Ashley T.
I had wash all dishes and this is the best product I use. I like to wait for a coupon or sale and buy the biggest size. I refill a small bottle and keep that by the sink.
It also works for science experiments!
Cassidy G.
Kernersville, NC
This dish soap is super affordable, smells great, and can seriously get out any of the stubborn stains that I have trouble with. Having a 5 year old and a 7 month old boy can get messy but now I stress less!
Michaela G.
Dawn is one of the dish soaps that I buy because it always gets my dishes clean even when I feel as though they wouldn’t ever get clean. Amazing scent and soft on hands. Will be repurchasing again and again.
Leah C.
Antioch, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Always my go to. It can be used for multiple purposes. Cars, dishes, household cleaner, hands, animals...etc. Love that it's antibacterial and that the original dawn it even safe to use on animals. Great on get rid of oil and grease. Definitely something you should always have on hand.
Arie J.
I like to save money just as much as the next person, but there are a few things in life that I refuse to buy the "off-brand" of and dish soap is one of them. The original blue dawn dish soap is unbeatable.
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Smells good, gets the dishes clean and lasts long time. Switching my lifestyle over to cruelty free, so I'd probably end up buying seventh generation or method from now on... but dawn is good, gets the job done
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
This dish soap is great! It doesn't have a super strong obnoxious smell like some dish soaps have. It also cleans dishes well! I would definitely repurchase, and have, and record this product to other people.
Rebekha P.
I use dawn because it helps animals, like penguins who get caught in oil spills. Im all about saving the animals, and not gonna lie, I like to save money too!
With dawn, a little goes along way! It stays sudsy for a while and I am able to get through so many loads of dishes with it.
Erin B.
Jonesboro
I never use anything other than dawn! We have tried cheaper brands and they just don't compare. And the scents are great! I buy mine from Wal-Mart.  Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid - Apple Blossom, 9 oz
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
This dish soap cleans dishes very well and doesn't make my hands feel all dry when I'm done. It moistures my hand and the soap lasts on the sponge so the bottle of soap can last a one time and it's very inexpensive
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?