BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
This is what I grew up with and what my husband and I have used for 17 years. It cuts through grease like no other. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. It gets them clean! No more expensive brush cleaner. We have Dawn in our kitchen and in our bathroom.
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL
The best multipurpose dish soap on the market. I have purchased different brands here and there but nothing compares to the original. From cleaning greasy dishes to cutting through soap scum all without ever having to use elbow grease. It can tackle it all.
Irene R.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this when my kitten had fleas and I wasn't able to use cat shampoo on her. This did wonders. I read online that it would help. It was also a rescue cat, so i wasn't able to bring it anywhere. You could literally see the fleas just rising out her fur!
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
Always, always have dawn dish soap in my house! Not only does it smell great but it's the best working dish soap I've used. It's not only great on dishes but it's a great flea killer for your pets without drying out or irritating the skin. Definitely recommend it!
Angelina B.
I use this exclusively because I have sensitive skin and I can use this product without any problems with my skin. Great value. Very inexpensive, very effective. Has a nice clean scent. Not overpowering. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Anna T.
This is always our number 1 dish soap! It has so many uses outside of its being able to clean any dish. Kitchen clean up, carpets, cloth diapers, the things we have used Dawn on is endless.
jessica m.
Gainesboro, TN
NOTHING cleans like dawn. Except for dawn platinum, this is the best detergent I have found to clean really greasy dishes without using a lot of soap. I actually use this soap for killing fleas on animals and for spraying on my vegetable plants to reduce bugs.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Seriously love!! greatest dishwashing liquid ever!! get my dishes super clean even the really greasy ones...I have even used it on my old mechanic uniforms to get grease and oil spots out!!
Ashley C.
This is the only dish soap I know. My mom and my grandma use it. It not only cleans your dishes, but has many other uses as: pest killer, dog shampoo for fleas, degreaser and many other uses.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Love it, one of the best dishwashing soaps out there. You know for sure that your dishes are clean when using dawn and you don't have to use a lot of soap to clean a sink full of dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?