BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Dana S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think this detergent works very well at getting hard food and grime off of dishes and silverware. A little bit goes a long way and the dishes come out looking very clean! It can also be used around the house for other cleaning projects so your money goes a long way!
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
This is awsome, u can pretty much do anything with it other then wash ur dishes,u can shampoo dogs,wash ur car,even use it in the washer if ur out of laundry soap. And the price is great also
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
So many great uses! Gentle cleaning. Smells fresh. It's been a staple in my home for years. I have tried other dish soaps, but this soap wins, hands down. And there's always a great coupon!!
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
The go to dish soap in our house. We gently rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. for tough baked in things I let it sit with dawn overnight and it does the trick every time!
Joanna M.
It has such an amazing smell and the scent doesn't fade as fast as others so it's not disappointing at all and the pricing is great not as expensive but they do have variety so I do recommend
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
This is the most versitile product I have in my cleaning supple cabinet. I've used it for dishes, fleas on cats, grease stains on clothes, bubble solutions, and many more. I love this product!
Samantha M.
Gainesville, GA
Tough enough on grease to leave dishes clean without spots or streaks, but gentle enough on hands so as not to dry them out.

Also an amazing multi purpose cleaning product as I mix it with hydrogen peroxide to remove stubborn stains in laundry or carpets/furniture
Anna T.
This is always our number 1 dish soap! It has so many uses outside of its being able to clean any dish. Kitchen clean up, carpets, cloth diapers, the things we have used Dawn on is endless.
jessica m.
Gainesboro, TN
NOTHING cleans like dawn. Except for dawn platinum, this is the best detergent I have found to clean really greasy dishes without using a lot of soap. I actually use this soap for killing fleas on animals and for spraying on my vegetable plants to reduce bugs.
Nhia L.
Love the smell of dawn. The freshness and clean. Not disappoint in them at all. The scent is not too strong. I like how fresh it makes my clothe look and the fresh smells after its washes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?