BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Don is the best it always gets my clean dishes super clean because the stains out to get all the crowd it's super cheap I got it from Walmart I love it I recommend it it's great value it's not pricey and I would buy it again over and over again it's amazing it's the best liquid detergent out there I'm going to
Ashton M.
Great product! I have been using the same bottle of dawn for over 6 months and i still have half of a bottle left. A little goes a long way with this product! It has a nice sent and its a great price. Especially with how little i have to purchase it. I will always use Dawn :)
darla m.
VINCENNES, IN
this is the only dish soap i can use daily with out having a gritty scummy this is the best and i also every once in a while use it to wash my animals to clean the fleas off of them if they have them it gets them off quickly great product five stars for it would recomend 100 %
Amanda Z.
Covington , VA
Perfect multiuse item. Great for dishes, cleaning, and even bathing our cats! We've found it gets rid of fleas, treats carpet stains, and the smell isn't too perfumey so it doesn't bother my allergies.
Emily Y.
Ohio
This is the best soap ever hands down no questions. Cuts through grean and stuck on food. I never have to use too much to do a load of dishes and it will last for more then one load when its not pots and pans. I can not say enugh about the dish soap I refuse to use any other kind
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI
I love Dawn, my mom had been using it since I can remember and when I got my own place it was the dishwashing liquid I would use and I still use today it works well with greasy dishes! Works wonders!
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
Nothing compares to the cleaning power of original Dawn and the neutral clean scent is perfect. It's much more concentrated than a lot of the cheaper competitors so it's worth paying a bit extra for.
Jenniffer C.
Sugar Land , TX
This soap will honestly last you forever! Also if you have pets this is great for bathing them. Really removes any mud or any dirt thats really deep in they're hair. Also leaves they're hair flawless!
Christy V.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the only dish soap that I will use now. It gets the oil out of everything! Your dishes come out real lean with Dawn. Just a little goes a long way. The prices good. You won't be disappointed.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Out of all the other dishsoaps there are this is my favorite! I love that a little goes a long why because it surely gets the job done. its not only tough on grease but also helps remove other stains !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?