BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
The pros are that it is a really good degreaser. Maybe one of the best on the market. The cons are it dries out your hands so bad and the smell really isnt that great at all. Honostly not my brand to use for washing dishes.
Lacey M.
New Windsor
Blue dawn is the best for EVERYTHING. Can be used for dishes, laundry, carpets, stains, and more. Affordable and so easy to find. Absolutely effective. One of those products you should always have in your home.
Paige G.
My mom, my moms mom, & my moms moms mom have used religiously used dawn. Wouldn't buy another dish detergent. Get the dishes clean at ease. Nothing compares to this stuff! & they help wildlife so that's a plus!
Jessica E.
Have been using this for years! I love that it melts away grease and scum from all the dishes. The smell is amazing and the price is great! Last a very long time since a little goes along way! Highly recommend!
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I recently bought a cheaper brand of dish soap and realized after a use or two that Dawn is indeed the best way to go. It cleans the best, smells good & doesn't leave a greasy or weird residue when you use it.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
All time favorite dish soap. This is the only thing I use and everyone in my family it's been another staple in my families homes for years and it's great. It's super concentrated and a little goes a long way.
Andrea J.
If you want a soap that is easy to clean your dishes and cuts thru grease. Get dawn! I have been washing dishes by hand this last month cuz my dishwasher quit. And dawn came to the rescue with its pleasant scent and heavy duty work it does for me. I choose dawn over other dish detergents.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dawn original works great on all my dishes including pots and pans! It's a good value considering how well it works! It's very effective even when cutting through grease! I definitely recommend Dawn to others!
Marisel S.
The original scent is my favorite. It definitely powers through grease. I do not like using other brands because they tend to be too watery and do not work with getting out the grease and oil out of my dishes.
Ashley T.
I had wash all dishes and this is the best product I use. I like to wait for a coupon or sale and buy the biggest size. I refill a small bottle and keep that by the sink.
It also works for science experiments!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?